SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 am

chloep wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Perhaps Marcus had the audacity to question Andi as well somewhere down the line?

I don't foresee a bad edit, but ya never know.  Interesting that he may not be going on BIP  ... are TPTB rethinking who their next lead is based on who's becoming fan favorites?

Marcus is not in the running for Bach. I know you guys don't like this, but it's the truth...  :hidingchair 

As for BIP.... As far as I know none of them left on Saturday. A pretty big bunch left Sunday afternoon and then some on Monday....They initially stayed in Cancun and moved into their "villa" in Tulum yesterday. I believe filming officially starts today.

Oh so he was traveling on sunday via philly ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:00 am

relaxing wrote:
chloep wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Perhaps Marcus had the audacity to question Andi as well somewhere down the line?

I don't foresee a bad edit, but ya never know. Interesting that he may not be going on BIP ... are TPTB rethinking who their next lead is based on who's becoming fan favorites?

Marcus is not in the running for Bach. I know you guys don't like this, but it's the truth... :hidingchair

As for BIP.... As far as I know none of them left on Saturday. A pretty big bunch left Sunday afternoon and then some on Monday....They initially stayed in Cancun and moved into their "villa" in Tulum yesterday. I believe filming officially starts today.

Realistically that makes sense given his age and temperament and the fact that he's going to maybe become an cheesy, trying too hard, too over the top romantic in the next few eps. So I don't doubt your info Chloep, just fun to hope still. They must have a few in mind in case #1 pick doesn't work out. Do you know if Chris basically has it already, or who else might be in the mix if not Marcus?

Last I've heard(While others are being "considered" too) it is pretty much: Chris vs Brian... with Chris as the clear front-runner. Marquel used to be up there too, but he left too early and the big guns at Warner Bro's aren't keen on a black lead(especially right after JPs season).... Seeing how big of a fan fave he is, they offered him a spot on BIP.

nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:

I don't foresee a bad edit, but ya never know. Interesting that he may not be going on BIP ... are TPTB rethinking who their next lead is based on who's becoming fan favorites?

Marcus is not in the running for Bach. I know you guys don't like this, but it's the truth... :hidingchair

From Dallas to Cancun through Philly? I doubt that... Do we know that he was in Dallas the day/week before?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:19 am

Chloe, any chance for Nick to be the next Bach????

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:27 am

^^ I guess if everything else falls through... But even then... There is always Brad Womack.  Hugesmile 

Seriously, I really don't think so. I don't think he is being considered and I don't think he is interested the least bit.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:43 am

Oh well, I'd better enjoy him now! Sorry for hijacking this thread!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 am

chloep wrote:

From Dallas to Cancun through Philly? I doubt that... Do we know that he was in Dallas the day/week before? [/quote]

(snipped the rest of the post though very happy that he is not in the running for the next lead !).

From all accounts yes.

The sighting may have been a mistake obviously but who knows.
That was why I was asking if you heard something about a complete detour in travel. Things were not adding up.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:59 am

am i the only one who feels weird that we still get to see Marcus dropping the L(and wifey) word for Andi on the show yet is currently filming his summer fling with a bunch of girls on another show?...WTH?... :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:am i the only one who feels weird that we still get to see Marcus dropping the L(and wifey) word for Andi on the show yet is currently filming his summer fling with a bunch of girls on another show?...WTH?... :greenman:

I feel weirder that he is going to be in BIP and I don't care for that female cast at all. I hope he doesn't drop the L word there. no no 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:15 pm

Beagle wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:am i the only one who feels weird that we still get to see Marcus dropping the L(and wifey) word for Andi on the show yet is currently filming his summer fling with a bunch of girls on another show?...WTH?... :greenman:

I feel weirder that he is going to be in BIP and I don't care for that female cast at all. I hope he doesn't drop the L word there. no no 

oh poor Marcus. he is gonna be preyed by those female shenanigans  :bigsigh: . but he only has himself to blame IMO. hopefully he wont degrade himself several notch like Chris Bukow  no no

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Marcus hasn't been confirm for BIP. So I am not going to throw in the towel yet.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:33 pm

2observe wrote:Marcus hasn't been confirm for BIP.  So I am not going to throw in the towel yet.
If you mean by ABC then no. They won't till hes eliminated.

chloep and Rs have though.  Suspect 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:Marcus hasn't been confirm for BIP.  So I am not going to throw in the towel yet.
If you mean by ABC then no. They won't  till hes eliminated.

chloep and Rs have though.  Suspect 
I'm waiting for ABC.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva