SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:05 pm

I find Marcus to be a tough read. He has such an interesting background, but he just isn't coming across with a lot of depth. I wonder how much more depth there actually is there, or if what you see is what you get.

I don't think he would make a good lead. He is just too Ken-doll on TV.

I do think Nick would make a good lead, but it doesn't surprise me to hear he isn't interested.

I'm fine with the next lead being Chris, Brian or Marquel (wish the network execs weren't so 1960's - have they SEEN how many fans are crushing on Marquel???)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by notarose Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:27 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I find Marcus to be a tough read.  He has such an interesting background, but he just isn't coming across with a lot of depth.  I wonder how much more depth there actually is there, or if what you see is what you get.

I don't think he would make a good lead.  He is just too Ken-doll on TV.

I do think Nick would make a good lead, but it doesn't surprise me to hear he isn't interested.

I'm fine with the next lead being Chris, Brian or Marquel (wish the network execs weren't so 1960's - have they SEEN how many fans are crushing on Marquel???)

I like all your lead choices :yes: 
Not sure where the edited Marcus is heading. Really wish we could have one season where they didn't try to create edited characters. Sure, everything on screen really happened but it would be just as easy to pick a combination of clips that show many dimensions of each person.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Sorry if this was posted already. From the 30th

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Rlgocn
@brandenmuhl

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:16 pm

momoftrips wrote:Sorry if this was posted already. From the 30th

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 26 Rlgocn
@brandenmuhl

30th ?
Stupid question but thats not Mexico is it ? I thought he was traveling for BIP on sunday.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:20 pm

The starting cast departed on Sunday/Monday ... The 1st / 2nd.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I find Marcus to be a tough read.  He has such an interesting background, but he just isn't coming across with a lot of depth.  I wonder how much more depth there actually is there, or if what you see is what you get.

I don't think he would make a good lead.  He is just too Ken-doll on TV.

I find it rather interesting that we heard Marcus questioning how his feeling was moving too fast.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

chloep - Do you know when he is to go ?

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

Are you saying that you don't have a travel schedule for Marcus?
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:27 pm

But, do we really know when that picture is really taken and who is putting it up?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Good question. I would assume that is not a selfie  giggling
ETA : Possibly it is the person who up loaded that picture.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Good question. I would assume that is not a selfie  giggling
ETA : Possibly it is the person who  up loaded that picture.
 Hugesmile Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:46 pm

The question is, WHERE is that picture?

Also, I forgot to say how impressed I was with how fast Marcus got over his fear of going over the building (assuming that fear was real to begin with). It's like he simply decided that since he had to it, he was going to do it, and he really did a lovely, patient job of talking Andi through it. So good that I was wondering if he had some repelling before at a gym or so. He seemed so calm that whole time.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Well whereever it is, it does not seem the same / similar room to where he was watching and posting the episode picture on sunday night.
Perhaps 1 is his own pad and the other his friends.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva