SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 

What?  My little Strudel Marcus has a hot brother, too?  Hope we get to see him on the HTDs?

Your little Strudel Marcus??? Does that mean he's tasty? cantstopl ITA.

Well, I called him my Strudel because it rhymes with kanoodle,  giggling  but strudel actually originated in Austria.  So, it would be more appropriate to call him my Paczki (Polish doughnut).  But, if I'm being totally honest, I mostly think of him as my Canadian Mountie!  :yes: ... And I ain't talkin' police!!!   Hugesmile       

I don't get it..... rofl rofl rofl 

Marcus was born in Canada.....
Meet me in the Marcus fan thread!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:08 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 

What?  My little Strudel Marcus has a hot brother, too?  Hope we get to see him on the HTDs?

Your little Strudel Marcus??? Does that mean he's tasty? cantstopl ITA.

Well, I called him my Strudel because it rhymes with kanoodle,  giggling  but strudel actually originated in Austria.  So, it would be more appropriate to call him my Paczki (Polish doughnut).  But, if I'm being totally honest, I mostly think of him as my Canadian Mountie!  :yes: ... And I ain't talkin' police!!!   Hugesmile       

I don't get it..... rofl rofl rofl 

Marcus was born in Canada.....
Meet me in the Marcus fan thread!

I really do get it... Hugesmile :yougogirl: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Beagle wrote:This is for ALL of us again! He is 36, with an impressive resume on linkedin. So he comes with brains too.

You thought Marcus was hot, for those that haven't, meet his brother, Conrad:

http://www.kimdawsonagency.com/models/men/all/289

Thank you.  I've got to say Conrad is handsome, but I still prefer Marcus.  I think it's because I've gotten to see his personality, too.  In fact, for the first few episodes I swore I was not going to root for anyone or even take an interest in anyone.  I watched the stripper date and the Boyz2men date without zeroing in on Marcus.  (Yes, I said I watched the stripper date without zeroing in!) But by his 1-on-1 rappelling date, I was sold on Marcus.  It was endearing how he coached Andi off of that ledge and down that building.

Rappelling is something that I would never do, but if for some strange reason I was being forced to rappel (like in order to flee a burning building), then the way Marcus spoke to Andi is the way that I would want someone to talk to me in that kind of stressful situation.  When Marcus coached Andi, I could hear a dad's voice teaching his little girl how to ride her bike for the first time without the training wheels.  I could picture him in a hospital delivery room telling his scared and in pain, laboring wife to "look at me" to get through it.  I could picture a man who will be strong for his woman, with humility and quiet confidence.  And all of these images just made him all the more attractive to me.    

ITA except you expect people to really believe that you watched the stripper date without zeroing in?!? MiaHawk you cannot fool us we know you too well, (actually I don't really know you but get serious, nobody believes you no no ) And I too loved how he talked Andi down the side of the building, your description is PERFECT...loved it when he called her "hon"  too giggling so adorable!!! I'm old enough to be his mother, no older sister,  :gotcha:  but I want him for my own!!!  :giggle:

All of this should be in his fan thread....

It should be in the fan thread but unless the mods say move it we can carry on in both places.

In particular I nearly swooned when he called her hun. There really is nothing wrong with Marcus.
BTW - head to the fan thread, Mia has an awesome post there and her penalty is now she has to keep posting often about His Hotness.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Excerpt from Sharlene's blog on Marcus (ITA and there have been many moments of his that have made me want to learn how to make gifs too.  He's very gif-worthy) The whole thing is a great read.  Love the pics and captions she does.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

In Mime School, when Andi starts hinting that the boys might be forced to work the streets, the look on Marcus' face is so unbelievably priceless that I googled "how to make an animated .gif" just to illustrate this.

Here's the thing: NO ONE has been subjected to more humiliation than Marcus. On his first date he had to perform a solo pilot-themed strip number. Second date, he had to "sing" Boyz II Men's I'll Make Love To You. Third date, his hotly anticipated one-on-one, he was forced to face his phobia of heights on national television and rappel down the side of a 30-story building. And now, fourth date, just watch him assess Andi and the Mime Teacher with a look that says, "You have got to be ******** kidding."

What's cuter? Marcus' mime for "nervousness", or the fact that right afterwards he explains, "That's nervous." It's a tie. Marcus is the cutest.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 53 ?format=750w

I hope it's ok to post her gif.  He is the cutest!Now wait until this Mon with the lie detector and his humiliation score gets even higher.  Then there's BIP.  I don't even want to think about it.  I think Marcus has a really thick skin and uncanny ability to be sweet and composed under pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:14 pm

For all of that BS he deserves to be F1!!!  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Did you guys see Marcus's reaction when Andi said "the best type of communication is non-verbally"? Now that was gif worthy. HYSTERICAL.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:27 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Did you guys see Marcus's reaction when Andi said "the best type of communication is non-verbally"? Now that was gif worthy. HYSTERICAL.

Yes I did....I think he was anxiously anticipating what non-verbals might come his way!  hehehe 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:30 pm

relaxing wrote:Excerpt from Sharlene's blog on Marcus (ITA and there have been many moments of his that have made me want to learn how to make gifs too.  He's very gif-worthy) The whole thing is a great read.  Love the pics and captions she does.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

In Mime School, when Andi starts hinting that the boys might be forced to work the streets, the look on Marcus' face is so unbelievably priceless that I googled "how to make an animated .gif" just to illustrate this.

Here's the thing: NO ONE has been subjected to more humiliation than Marcus. On his first date he had to perform a solo pilot-themed strip number. Second date, he had to "sing" Boyz II Men's I'll Make Love To You. Third date, his hotly anticipated one-on-one, he was forced to face his phobia of heights on national television and rappel down the side of a 30-story building. And now, fourth date, just watch him assess Andi and the Mime Teacher with a look that says, "You have got to be ******** kidding."

What's cuter? Marcus' mime for "nervousness", or the fact that right afterwards he explains, "That's nervous." It's a tie. Marcus is the cutest.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 53 ?format=750w

I hope it's ok to post her gif.  He is the cutest!Now wait until this Mon with the lie detector and his humiliation score gets even higher.  Then there's BIP.  I don't even want to think about it.  I think Marcus has a really thick skin and uncanny ability to be sweet and composed under pressure.

This picture is pretty adorable...and I loved Sharlene's caption for this picture too!  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Rolly wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Did you guys see Marcus's reaction when Andi said "the best type of communication is non-verbally"? Now that was gif worthy. HYSTERICAL.

Yes I did....I think he was anxiously anticipating what non-verbals might come his way!  hehehe 

giggling  he got the greatest non verabal later that night.

And wow - Sharlenes gif was excellent !!! She really is a fan of Marcus  beatingheart . t4p relaxing. You guys keep bringing up such cute scenes about Marcus to this thread and makes me fall in love with his journey on the bachelorette more and more. For me he will always be the real F1 of this season:Thismuch: even if Miss Andi didn't think so. 

I need to go rewatch that date again.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Max64 wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 53 2-1
He looks so handsome. Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Yes, I saw those pictures, and to be honest, I like Marcus better.  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva