SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 pm

I still don't get what the heck 'Because, I'm here' even means!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:27 pm

atem wrote:I still don't get what the heck 'Because, I'm here' even means!

I was confused about that too. Then I thought it was her way of saying don't be scared, I'll protect you, ....until I decide to dump you.  Suspect 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 pm

This is a different Branden, not Brandon Nugent. This guy is the CEO of the bottling company that bottles the drink in the picture.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Marcus hangs out with Brandon Nugent. He's a club/bar promoter. Brandon's little sister is Ali Nugent - former miss Texas and she dates Tyler Seguin - a NHL player that used to play for the Boston Bruins and now plays for the Dallas Stars. If I had to take a guess, It's Brandon's apartment and Brandon lives in Dallas. Don't ask me how I know this, it's a long story that goes back to Tyler Seguin.  laugh out loud It's interesting that Marcus is friends with him.

thumbsup , googling Brandon Nugent.........
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Rolly wrote:

I was confused about that too. Then I thought it was her way of saying don't be scared, I'll protect you, ....until I decide to dump you.  Suspect 

Yeah some of the lies she needs to spout as the lead ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Ya I didn't say Brandon was in the picture. I just said Marcus hangs out with Brandon. Brandon is also the guy that took the picture and that if I had to take a guess then perhaps he was at Brandon's apartment.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Yeah some of the lies she needs to spout as the lead ?

That took me back to Jill and Reid at dinner in Spain. Reid is telling her about his fears that there were still these other guys and she looked at him straight in the eyes and told him trust me. I trusted her too at that moment.  no no 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:18 pm

We and many many contestants on this show have been thoroughly fooled into thinking they are the one.
What about Andi and Bevin. Just horrible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Ya I didn't say Brandon was in the picture. I just said Marcus hangs out with Brandon. Brandon is also the guy that took the picture and that if I had to take a guess then perhaps he was at Brandon's apartment.

It's @brandenmuhl on IG who posted the picture... Here: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/732224813385272963_1349995914

Not Brandon Nugent.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:24 pm

(Google Tyler Seguin as well. He's quite the Canadian hockey player at just 22 yrs old. I can't let a post that talks about hockey slip by me Smiley )

So many leads have said trust me, only to dump them later. Those are powerful words, that play with emotions.

"I'm here" makes no sense at all. That's something you say to a child when they are scared.  scratch 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:30 pm

^ I wasn't speaking in regards to the picture of Marcus playing video games. I left my comment under the two pictures that were posted as the video game picture isn't anywhere near my comment, hence the reason I brought up Brandon Nugent because he's the one who posted one of those pictures. They're friends and often hang out.

I then stated that perhaps Marcus was hanging out in Brandon's apartment. I didn't even see the picture. I was referencing the two picture a few posts above my comment.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:33 pm

^GuardianAngel, you're a hockey fan!? I'm a die hard Bruins fan. Have I been posting with a Habs fan and I didn't even know it!?!  :shocked!: handwave laugh out loud 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva