SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 

Yes, I saw those pictures, and to be honest, I like Marcus better.   Hugesmile 

Oh me too big time. Its just that there is a theme of hotness in their family laugh out loud.

Oh my.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Max - you clearly haven't seen his brother who is highly qualified and a model. :yes: Smiley 

Oh me too big time. Its just that there is a theme of hotness in their family laugh out loud.

Oh my.

Oh my is right! Marcus is too young for me... I wonder what his father is like???  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:04 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Did you guys see Marcus's reaction when Andi said "the best type of communication is non-verbally"? Now that was gif worthy. HYSTERICAL.

Can someone do a gif of this for us ?  Praying please ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Oh my.

Oh my is right!  Marcus is too young for me... I wonder what his father is like???   giggling 

spitcoffee 

We'll see on the HTD. At least we are not deprived of that.

I think Chris' father is way hotter than him  Embarressed!  - like some sort of hollywood actor. So I have every expectation of a hot dad in Dallas also.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Max64 wrote:For all of that BS he deserves to be F1!!!   :yes: 
I think Marcus dates shows what he will do for love. :cutesmile!: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:48 pm

2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 54 2-1
He looks so handsome. Hugesmile 

He does and it looked like he had a look of trying not to smile but not being able to help it. So cute. Also I realized, after the first night he's either already had a rose at the RC or been called first both times he didn't I think. What does that mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Did you guys see Marcus's reaction when Andi said "the best type of communication is non-verbally"? Now that was gif worthy. HYSTERICAL.

Can someone do a gif of this for us  ?  Praying please ?

nd, I've been trying to get that.. I'm not that computer savvy and started to get it, but I'm going to have to ask my son for some help when he gets home from work...(it really humiliating to have to ask you 16 year old how to do something!)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:43 pm

relaxing wrote:
2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 54 2-1

He does and it looked like he had a look of trying not to smile but not being able to help it.  So cute.  Also I realized, after the first night he's either already had a rose at the RC or been called first both times he didn't I think.  What does that mean?
Who got the Group Date rose? Was it Nick? I don't think it was Marcus so he only got his rose at the RC. I'm not sure what being called first means now since it's spoiled that Marcus is out at HTD. sad  It use to mean that they were in the F2 if there were always called first.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:20 am

IrishGal wrote:Grace...read the excerpts for more.  Oooh la la...just like many of us suspected about Arie.   :fanningfan  :uptonogood 

Thanks for that tip!  mademyday Here's an excerpt if anyone else wants to read up.. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/courtney-robertson-the-bachelorette-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-was-best-sex-ive-ever-had-16425.php

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 54 Conrad410-05-bg

Conrad is pretty amazing too. He looks like Marcus and Nick morphed together in this shot. How many siblings does Marcus have? I can't wait to see the parents that are producing these yummy men!

nd- I'll do that gif for you from the mime group date if you can find it on youtube. The one from aN Nette isn't working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:28 am

I haven't seen the video in a while, but it seems like Conrad must be the father of the niece Marcus took to the toy store, they resemble. Anyone else think this?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:39 am

Al wrote:I haven't seen the video in a while, but it seems like Conrad must be the father of the niece Marcus took to the toy store, they resemble. Anyone else think this?

I think that is his sister's daughter. I don't think Conrad is married.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:14 pm

2observe wrote:
relaxing wrote:
2observe wrote:

He does and it looked like he had a look of trying not to smile but not being able to help it.  So cute.  Also I realized, after the first night he's either already had a rose at the RC or been called first both times he didn't I think.  What does that mean?
Who got the Group Date rose?  Was it Nick?  I don't think it was Marcus so he only got his rose at the RC.  I'm not sure what being called first means now since it's spoiled that Marcus is out at HTDsad  It use to mean that they were in the F2 if there were always called first.

Me neither  no idea Suspect .
Its just another one of the weirdest things that has been puzzling since we got the spoiler from RS that he is out at HTDs.

I agree with 2observe, for some leads it meant that person was a front runner if not the front runner for them. In fact (in hindsight) it was noticed that the front runner got the first rose except when he/she was on a group date in which case it went to a second favorite.  :yes: 

Andi is just unique in all possibility. Very unique indeed  scratch 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva