SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:27 pm

I really think Marcus makes it thru Hometown..for some reason I think Chris is F4.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Max64 wrote:For all of that BS he deserves to be F1!!!   :yes: 

Yes ... or next Bachelor!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I really think Marcus makes it thru Hometown..for some reason I think Chris is F4.

Heres a thought - he could do a Kacie B and come back??  :cutesmile!: i love pondering options haha

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:08 pm

He has a striped sweatshirt just like Chris's or did they share?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Man I wish I could get on the Marcus train with the rest of you since he pretty much looks like Ryan Gosling but I cannot trust him for some reason. I like the rest of her f4 but there's something about Marcus that seems so player-ish and fake to me. I cannot tell if it's me that's being so weird about him or if the show is suggesting it somehow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Max64 wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 55 10

That grin matches the one Andi sports when she opens the door... ha ha!

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 pm

^^ SC requested by JBF, that was before Brian went on his 1-1 date and someone made the comment about don't give her food poisoning... Marcus had a $#*t eating grin smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Max64 wrote:^^ SC requested by JBF, that was before Brian went on his 1-1 date and someone made the comment about don't give her food poisoning... Marcus had a $#*t eating grin smile.

I think he looks cute in that picture and he does look like he is a lot of fun to be around.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I really think Marcus makes it thru Hometown..for some reason I think Chris is F4.
I wholehearted agree HM. I'm waiting to see who gets the second 1 on 1 date between Chris and Josh. I really don't understand Chris' storyline or edit. He's suppose to be the Andy's secret admirer, but yet he's already had date with her. That makes no sense to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Alanna wrote:Man I wish I could get on the Marcus train with the rest of you since he pretty much looks like Ryan Gosling but I cannot trust him for some reason. I like the rest of her f4 but there's something about Marcus that seems so player-ish and fake to me. I cannot tell if it's me that's being so weird about him or if the show is suggesting it somehow.

I always said that Chris is the one who resembles Daddy Hy the most in his personality... all the more reason I suspect he's the "hidden" F1 that Fleiss plans to bamboozle Steve with.

Yet Marcus is the one who resembles... is it Patty? He even brought up mom while scaling down the building. Nooo... I don't mean in THAT way, just by personality traits.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 pm

emad0722 wrote:

Heres a thought  - he could do a Kacie B and come back??  :cutesmile!: i love pondering options haha

I tend to think one or the other of these will happen. He just doesn't seem an F4 right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva