SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:37 pm

^^^I'll join you in rooting for the Bruins, Ash.... you're not alone.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Good to know jcrbil! Still not over the game 7 loss. At least we have this to watch?  laugh out loud 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^GuardianAngel, you're a hockey fan!? I'm a die hard Bruins fan. Have I been posting with a Habs fan and I didn't even know it!?!  :shocked!: handwave laugh out loud 

Are you serious?????  :hidingchair 

See, we can all get along can't we??? laugh out loud That is the funniest thing ever!!! There's an NHL/NBA thread, that a few of us have been posting in.  bestbud!

Game 1 Final Rounds starts in 15 minutes.  Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 29 31520324 

Sorry for the hijacking, peeps, but when a Bruins fan and a Hab's fan meet up..... :shocked!:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:02 am

2observe wrote:
chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

chloep - Do you know when he is to go ?

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

Are you saying that you don't have a travel schedule for Marcus?

Yep. I don't have Marcus' schedule.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:35 am

Does they show let them pick who to be paired with or the show pick for them?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:05 am

^^ No idea...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am

chloep wrote:
2observe wrote:
chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From the whisperings, he is on his way to paradise soaking up more sun.

yes

Lucky dog !

chloep - Do you know when he is to go ?

If he is still going then in a couple of days.. (def. before the weekend).. and I say "if" for a reason... laugh out loud.. People are jumping ship..  Hugesmile 

Are you saying that you don't have a travel schedule for Marcus?

Yep. I don't have Marcus' schedule.
Okay thanks.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Lots of discussion re Marcus on Josh's thread but I am getting the feeling that Marcus may be getting a bad edit moving forward?  I really like him but I seem to be getting a premonition that Marcus will become "clingy"  

Heck, MmmMmmMarcus can "cling" to me anytime!  :Drool: 
I love me some Glad Cling Wrap just as much as I love Reynolds Aluminium Foil.    :tinfoil 
'Tis a shame that Andi seems to prefer Wax Paper.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:49 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Lots of discussion re Marcus on Josh's thread but I am getting the feeling that Marcus may be getting a bad edit moving forward?  I really like him but I seem to be getting a premonition that Marcus will become "clingy"  

Heck, MmmMmmMarcus can "cling" to me anytime!   :Drool: 
I love me some Glad Cling Wrap just as much as I love Reynolds Aluminium Foil.    :tinfoil 
'Tis a shame that Andi seems to prefer Wax Paper.    

rofl I've missed you Mia!!

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 29 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Welcome back, Mia!  yes 
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Yea! Mia's back.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Yea!  Mia's back.

Just got "spoiled" today. Let the games begin!  Smiley 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva