SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Mirzam wrote:RS tweeted out that Marcus is on BIP along with Dylan and Marquel.

Hope this is true. It will be another season flushed down the toilet for me if he was the next bach. This guy isn't ready to get engaged. He's another Graham from Deana's season, meh.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Alanna wrote:If Marcus was f2, I would seriously be questioning the validity of the spoilers right now, they're sizzling!!

If Marcus goes beyond F4 then the spoilers are seriously ??????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:If Marcus was f2, I would seriously be questioning the validity of the spoilers right now, they're sizzling!!

If Marcus goes beyond F4 then the spoilers  are seriously ??????
Agreed. Marcus is Josh's only real competition IMO, which is why leaving him at f4 makes sense if Josh is f1. If Marcus makes it through HTDs, then Steve is troubleeeeee.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 pm

From RS:

Lets get to your “Bachelor in Paradise” spoilers. First let me explain the whole Marcus thing. Originally I told you he was part of the cast of three guys that “People” magazine didn’t reveal. Then last week I told you that Marcus decided against doing it because he was telling friends he thought he was gonna be the next “Bachelor.” Well, that definitely still happened. Marcus told people he thinks he’s gonna be the next “Bachelor,” but he’s part of the “Bachelor in Paradise” cast. He’s been out in Mexico filming since Day 1. When I heard he was telling people about being the “Bachelor,” I got misinformation that it was recent, so I just assumed it was while BIP was filming, so he obviously couldn’t be there. Marcus running around telling friends about being the next “Bachelor” was in the month from returning from filming “Bachelorette” and before he left for “Bachelor in Paradise,” so my mistake. The three guys from Andi’s season who are part of the original cast of “Bachelor in Paradise” are: Marcus, Marquel, and Dylan.

There’s a love triangle happening between Marcus, Robert Graham, and Lacy.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 46 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:05 pm

momoftrips wrote:From RS:

Lets get to your “Bachelor in Paradise” spoilers. First let me explain the whole Marcus thing. Originally I told you he was part of the cast of three guys that “People” magazine didn’t reveal. Then last week I told you that Marcus decided against doing it because he was telling friends he thought he was gonna be the next “Bachelor.” Well, that definitely still happened. Marcus told people he thinks he’s gonna be the next “Bachelor,” but he’s part of the “Bachelor in Paradise” cast. He’s been out in Mexico filming since Day 1. When I heard he was telling people about being the “Bachelor,” I got misinformation that it was recent, so I just assumed it was while BIP was filming, so he obviously couldn’t be there. Marcus running around telling friends about being the next “Bachelor” was in the month from returning from filming “Bachelorette” and before he left for “Bachelor in Paradise,” so my mistake. The three guys from Andi’s season who are part of the original cast of “Bachelor in Paradise” are: Marcus, Marquel, and Dylan.

There’s a love triangle happening between Marcus, Robert Graham, and Lacy. 

rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Marcus favorited tweets from last night's show. Does that mean he was there and already left?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Is he on twitter ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Agreed. Marcus is Josh's only real competition IMO, which is why leaving him at f4 makes sense if Josh is f1. If Marcus makes it through HTDs, then Steve is troubleeeeee.

It really do think he's Andi's too hot for the FS guy. If she knows her heart is with someone else, not a good idea to have a FD with Marcus that your F1 is going to be able to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I still haven't seen anything that convinced me that Marcus isn't F1 yet. There is a lot of drama with Nick and Josh which seems production induced, so I'm not convinced either of them are F1. We have seen Andi tell Marcus that he has exceeded her expectations, yet Nick and Josh apparently are still trying to just meet her expectations. We've seen Andi tell Marcus that she is glad he is there. We have seen Andi tell Marcus that it's about time he kissed her. We have seen Andi lay one helleva kiss on Marcus, AFTER, her 1 on 1 with Josh. I just don't see Marcus leaving at F4. I can see him being F1 (like Chris with Des)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:13 pm

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

It really do think he's Andi's too hot for the FS guy.  If she knows her heart is with someone else, not a good idea to have a FD with Marcus that your F1 is going to be able to see.

Except for Arie who Emily took to FDs though not the FD suite, we don't really have a precedent of someone making up their minds by HTD and not taking someone who they have such a connection with to FDs. Its a weird reason.

But there is a chance that the HTD itself was a nightmare for whatever reason. Perhaps like Bettina's or something.

Regardless last night they got pretty darn hot and heavy pretty darn quick. In fact I kept thinking that she is just going to give him some pecks and send him on his merry way when woah ! they started making out in real earnest.

I am going to like seeing him on my screen as long as he is on my screen.

Andi's face really lit up when he told her he as falling for her so not sure why most on the board are miffed. If it is too soon it is too soon and she will do what she has to do with that information.

Marcus on the GD was cute also. Did you all see his face when she announced that they had to perform on the streets ????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:17 pm

^^ 2observe, If This was a season without BIP, and just RS word on the spoilers, I'd be right there with you. There's too much other stuff this year for me to have any doubt about how this will end. But good for you. Keep on believing, you never know.

I will say every episode I expect her and Marcus to take a downturn and Chris to upswing. But it hasn't ever happened yet. She has had many great thing to say about Marcus, her smile is huge when she's with him, she has had no doubts (verbalized) about him. And last night her leaning her head into him and that kiss, Yowza, I wasn't expecting that. Hard to get a read on her. I wouldn't be surprised if he's F3 instead of F4. But F1, really doubt it. And I think Andi's probably not his "one" anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 pm

^^^ relaxing - all that you posted is why I am enjoying their time together so much. Its like she has that mental checklist and she has been crossing them off in her head right from the start and has yet to find that blank spot.
Brussels will be more interesting since it perhaps resembles his fav. place a bit also so looking forward to seeing a great date.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva