SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:We can always check out the FACT thread - no discussion regularly as it's where the SM findings has been posted and updated . Just a lil suggestion for those who may need to be getting updated

Thank you!! This is a great suggestion! We can't forget the fact thread!!  :cutesmile!: 

Yes the facts.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 am

nd4reality wrote:Wouldn't Fleiss and Co even trying to clamp down on the vid at this point be an out and out admission of guilt ?
That as well as going after Nick at this point would be confirming to everyone that that season is thoroughly spoiled. They have to pretend like it is nothing and perhaps later in the season deal with the outcome if any.

yes 
Also saying "all he does is eat, sleep, and sh*t" means "he has no depth" so that's hardly the public announcement they would want airing about a prospective F1. It could start a snark avalanche... too much caricature potential. Viewers like to grab on to the little things and run with them. It could be risky.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 am

Everyone I know does all 3 of those things too. Too bad Nick did that in public. I don't believe it makes Josh look bad at all, it just makes Nick look like sour grapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:16 am

In all fairness, Nick said those things in probably what he assumed was a private phone call.
We all say things privately expecting no one else to hear them: I wish she would ______________.  
I don't have to give more examples as we all do them, have done them and will continue to do so. It's human.  Sour grapes, perhaps. Frustration and fatigue, perhaps.
Whatevs.
Now, if he knew he was being set up and recorded--a whole diff matter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:09 am

He was on a plane with people all around him. When I said private I meant in your home or car not with lots of people around where you're probably one of the few talking loudly. How could he be set up! I assume he made the phone call because no one else would know to call him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:18 am

Other threads have discussed other motives. So I will spare this thread of repetition.
Privacy to many, means being in an environment where you don't know anyone and would not suspect anyone of knowing you, which allows a freedom of not being scrutinized and false expectations of privacy.
Many, many people have or had convos this way, thinking they were private.
I would imagine a valuable lesson was learned. (hopefully)
Private convo = private, secure area.
Just like SM--people thinking they were private found out they weren't.
Lessons learned. (hopefully)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:39 am

tigertiz wrote:They all lived in one apartment---well ok, but his role was to watch over them?  
Both Josh and his parents stated - before B'ette days - that he would attend UGA to help keep his baby brother Aaron from missing his family and "quitting" as he did.  Josh was a walk-on player, not a starter as his brother was.  His main role was to keep Aaron out of trouble and happy.  Josh, Aaron and baby sister shared Josh's three bedroom apartment.
Seriously?  In what way did Josh "quit"?  I thought he was injured,  and simply made a smart decision to move his life in a different direction.  I can easily see the allure of going to the same university as his brother, and sharing an apartment. It must have been fun to be together again.  But I truly doubt that his siblings needed a babysitter. College kids can manage on their own and the vast majority do fine.  

Maybe I should have said Josh "staaaaaped" trying to make it into the big leagues after failing to move up even a single level after six years.  To state a fact - not an opinion - If Josh was too "injured" to play baseball, he would NOT clear the physical exams required to be a part of an SEC football team.  

As I posted, Josh and his parents gave the reasons in several articles for him leaving the University of Tampa and enrolling at Georgia with baby brother.  None of us know whether Aaron needed / wanted his big brother to take care of him or not.  We can only go by the statements Josh and his parents made in interviews.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 am

FLChica - Do you know the Murray's?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 am

How old is Josh's sister ? She is really cute. I wonder if she would be a good match for one of the other guys like Marcus or something.
I really thought that Zac Ws sister would (both she and his brother are hot) would have ended up with one of the guys on the show (Des' season) but I can now hope for Josh's sister.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:24 am

I know she is the youngest of the three.but don't know if she has a boyfriend.
She is beautiful just like her momma.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:25 am

nd4reality wrote:How old is Josh's sister ? She is really cute. I wonder if she would be a good match for one of the other guys like Marcus or something.
I really thought that Zac Ws sister would (both she and his brother are hot) would have ended up with one of the guys on the show (Des' season) but I can now hope for Josh's sister.

Well, if so, let's hope she finds one with a decent job and personality to boot. She appears cute, so I bet she can do even better without the franchise's help.
Anyone attached to this franchise should stock up in garlic necklaces.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:37 am

Loveinterest wrote:FLChica - Do you know the Murray's?

...do you?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx