SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 pm

notarose wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Now that I actually was able to watch the deleted scene with Josh wherein he says he has not had his heart broken, I see that he did have alone time with Andi in CT...in spite of the losing team having to go back to the hotel after the BBall game.  Andi did say in her blog that she did spend time with the 5 of Hearts team because she wanted to let them know that she cared even though they lost.

He got his kisses. Smiley  And he said he hasn't had a relationship in 5 years...I think that's a bit different than not having dated in 5 years.

The "I haven't had my heart broken" vid is from an earlier epi.  It was at the mansion.  
Oh, I really thought the dress she was wearing was the same dress from last night.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
notarose wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Now that I actually was able to watch the deleted scene with Josh wherein he says he has not had his heart broken, I see that he did have alone time with Andi in CT...in spite of the losing team having to go back to the hotel after the BBall game.  Andi did say in her blog that she did spend time with the 5 of Hearts team because she wanted to let them know that she cared even though they lost.

He got his kisses. Smiley  And he said he hasn't had a relationship in 5 years...I think that's a bit different than not having dated in 5 years.

The "I haven't had my heart broken" vid is from an earlier epi.  It was at the mansion.  
Nope it was from yesterday's episode. You can see the dress is the exact one from the cocktail party.

yes  Yep, you're right.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
notarose wrote:

Nope it was from yesterday's episode. You can see the dress is the exact one from the cocktail party.
Cool!  Smiley  I get things mixed up at times, happy this isn't one of them.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:It's going to be a long 2 weeks before we can see Andi and Josh's date.  I hope we can get new commercials and SC to hold us over.

I have a feeling the producers will have to hose them down by the end of their date. LOL! Can't Wait! Smiley
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 pm

eme92 wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:Here they are Jane:

Would love to see them to but can't since I'm abroad sad

The ABC site and Hula can only be viewed in the U.S. If anyone has links for outside the U.S, post them in the Links for Online Viewing in About this Site.

I know eme, very frustrating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:41 pm

I may be wrong but I think the 1-1 time occurred during the cocktail party before the incident between Andi and Eric. I wish this scene with Josh would have been shown as I think it reveals more of his serious side. He seemed to answer her question about his fears very candidly and thoughtfully. Additionally, I also thought he was well-grounded in his PI in terms of his awareness of it being early in the process, etc.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:43 pm

docnash14 wrote:

I may be wrong but I think the 1-1 time occurred during the cocktail party before the incident between Andi and Eric.  I wish this scene with Josh would have been shown as I think it reveals more of his serious side.  He seemed to answer her question about his fears very candidly and thoughtfully.  Additionally, I also thought he was well-grounded in his PI in terms of his awareness of it being early in the process, etc.

That is too bad they didn't show it, I would like to see more of their serious time together.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 pm

missfire1977 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:It's going to be a long 2 weeks before we can see Andi and Josh's date.  I hope we can get new commercials and SC to hold us over.

I have a feeling the producers will have to hose them down by the end of their date. LOL!  Can't Wait! Smiley

I'll bring the wine.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 pm

sbolduc wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I may be wrong but I think the 1-1 time occurred during the cocktail party before the incident between Andi and Eric.  I wish this scene with Josh would have been shown as I think it reveals more of his serious side.  He seemed to answer her question about his fears very candidly and thoughtfully.  Additionally, I also thought he was well-grounded in his PI in terms of his awareness of it being early in the process, etc.

That is too bad they didn't show it, I would like to see more of their serious time together.

Me too but that would have showed that they more than a physical connection and maybe given too much away.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:56 pm

I loved how Andi was eager to know more about him and he knew but he probably wanted to save it for his 1on1. He's definitely treading lightly and not putting all his cards out there yet.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:00 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I loved how Andi was eager to know more about him and he knew but he probably wanted to save it for his 1on1. He's definitely treading lightly and not putting all his cards out there yet.

Leaving her wanting more...
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:00 pm

This is for #teamjosh fan's eyes only:

http://bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/06/03/morgan-weeks-still-nope-breaks-josh-murray-last-nights-bachelorette/

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx