SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:This is for #teamjosh fan's eyes only:

http://bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/06/03/morgan-weeks-still-nope-breaks-josh-murray-last-nights-bachelorette/

If it's for Josh fans only perhaps you should post it in his fan thread? This thread is for everyone, not just fans.  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2402p48-josh-murray-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 pm

albean99 wrote:

http://bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/06/03/morgan-weeks-still-nope-breaks-josh-murray-last-nights-bachelorette/

If it's for Josh fans only perhaps you should post it in his fan thread? This thread is for everyone, not just fans.  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2402p48-josh-murray-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion

My apology! There're are so many threads and I'm a newbie.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
albean99 wrote:

My apology!  There're are so many threads and I'm a newbie.  

No Problem retiredswimom, someone will steer you in the right directions.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:13 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:
albean99 wrote:

My apology!  There're are so many threads and I'm a newbie.  

That was a pretty funny recap. Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:32 am

Not sure where to post this. Josh favorites Chris Harrison's tweet and it mentioned Andi. To me I took it as "he's pissed" and protecting/maybe even defending Andi a little. She has been getting a lot of negativity on twitter today I've noticed
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 am

boston1 wrote:Not sure where to post this. Josh favorites Chris Harrison's tweet and it mentioned Andi. To me I took it as "he's pissed" and protecting/maybe even defending Andi a little. She has been getting a lot of negativity on twitter today I've noticed
Really? I just looked at his favorites and I don't see it?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
boston1 wrote:Not sure where to post this. Josh favorites Chris Harrison's tweet and it mentioned Andi. To me I took it as "he's pissed" and protecting/maybe even defending Andi a little. She has been getting a lot of negativity on twitter today I've noticed

This one?
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 68 Screen12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 am

just wanted to keep it here. as of May 25th Sabel was still with Steph

stephmurray11
2 weeks ago
sabel

her friend (?)'s  comment :
jessiqa I know he wins Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

This one?
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 68 Screen12

I don't know if y'all remember back to Ashley's season and the old Bachelor website where they posted videos that current and former contestants had made themselves.... when Ashley was getting so much backlash about Bentley, JP made one (probably from the safe house) to defend Ashley. I knew for certain (if it wasn't already obvious- and I wasn't getting spoiled that season) that JP was f1.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:59 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

This one?

yes this one, it could mean something or it could mean nothing. I think it's a little clue
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:52 am

docnash14 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Now that I actually was able to watch the deleted scene with Josh wherein he says he has not had his heart broken, I see that he did have alone time with Andi in CT...in spite of the losing team having to go back to the hotel after the BBall game.  Andi did say in her blog that she did spend time with the 5 of Hearts team because she wanted to let them know that she cared even though they lost.

He got his kisses. Smiley  And he said he hasn't had a relationship in 5 years...I think that's a bit different than not having dated in 5 years.

I may be wrong but I think the 1-1 time occurred during the cocktail party before the incident between Andi and Eric.  I wish this scene with Josh would have been shown as I think it reveals more of his serious side.  He seemed to answer her question about his fears very candidly and thoughtfully.  Additionally, I also thought he was well-grounded in his PI in terms of his awareness of it being early in the process, etc.
Good points, and you are probably correct on the 1-1 time being during the cocktail party before the incident.  I definitely picked up on Josh being aware of how early it was in the process, and also from what has been shown of him, always equating what he says to just what transpires between him and Andi and not relative to the other guys and their respective relationships with Andi.

I hope his confidence continues after their 1-on-1 date so that he handles the dates with the other guys and their relationships with Andi in a positive way.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:48 pm

boston1 wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

This one?

yes this one, it could mean something or it could mean nothing. I think it's a little clue

I favorited that one too!!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx