SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 1:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Yes mura I'll keep track of Marcus and Nick too. As of right now, I don't think anything too noticeable has happened with theirs, although it was interesting that last weekend it seems Andi was with whoever is her F1 and it appears Nick was hanging out with friends. I'll keep an eye out.. Especially if Marcus continues to posts pictures of himself shirtless  giggling

awesome!! Thanks Ash! ITA. We need more Shirtless Marcus in this cray2 world .giggling (I seriously wonder, was that some kind of warming up for his stint at BIP? laugh out loud)

A lil o/t of Joshie Poo giggling , but since we are in the topic, I found its interesting that folks found Nick
'S bro (James) seem to be #Team Chris and Nick has been RT the tweet of Brian saying he is #teamChris. As always ,could mean something or nothing...

OTOH where is Chris again ?? Busy buying some new lands ?  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beagle Sat May 31, 2014 1:54 pm

The way I see it, its perfectly clear. Andi is not even trying to hide it favoring tweets about Josh being the 1. There are too many people involved for it to be a foiler. Joshs family, Andi and her dad and Nick. They are all working for TPTB on this big conspiracy? To me this season has been handed to us through SM, more openly than any other season.

Having said that, please Fleiss blow me away somehow with the ending. :uptonogood 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:05 pm

Beagle wrote:The way I see it, its perfectly clear. Andi is not even trying to hide it favoring tweets about Josh being the 1. There are too many people involved for it to be a foiler. Joshs family, Andi and her dad and Nick. They are all working for TPTB on this big conspiracy? To me this season has been handed to us through SM, more openly than any other season.

Having said that, please Fleiss blow me away somehow with the ending. :uptonogood 

I'm there with you . Do you hear us Fleiss laugh out loud ? Or else, I'm losing interest the moment Pookie boo hoo no more than episode 4 while Joshie Poo stick with her like a glue for another 8 episodes  :halo: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Beagle wrote:The way I see it, its perfectly clear. Andi is not even trying to hide it favoring tweets about Josh being the 1. There are too many people involved for it to be a foiler. Joshs family, Andi and her dad and Nick. They are all working for TPTB on this big conspiracy? To me this season has been handed to us through SM, more openly than any other season.

Ben from Ashely's season also have his season away on social media and so did 1Effff on Emily's season so it's happened before.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 31, 2014 2:16 pm

Alanna wrote:

Ben from Ashely's season also have his season away on social media and so did 1Effff on Emily's season so it's happened before.

Sean and Catherine both dropped clues all season on social media too.

The social media clues only seem obvious to us because we sleuth. The general audience doesn't track that stuff so they have no idea.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 87b72b10  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 86669110  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 31, 2014 2:19 pm

I guess I missed his family spoiling that Josh is F1. I know his mom on her Fb page said something like in a week one son could be a NFL and one engaged..to me that's a mom who is excited to see what Was to come in a week!. ( someone posted it here)
Andi dad was following Josh brother before the show.Haven't seen anything tweeted or favored.( yes it was reported he had it deleted for a bit).
So the only thing I did see someone posted a tweet that Andi favored a tweet about Josh.but has she favored another tweets.
Nick did speak about Josh However with the break in the video he could have moved on to some one else.( if you believe that points to nick being F2)and you believe the video.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:24 pm

We can always check out the FACT thread - no discussion regularly as it's where the SM findings has been posted and updated . Just a lil suggestion for those who may need to be getting updated

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:We can always check out the FACT thread - no discussion regularly as it's where the SM findings has been posted and updated . Just a lil suggestion for those who may need to be getting updated

Thank you!! This is a great suggestion! We can't forget the fact thread!!  :cutesmile!: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Good luck in trying to find it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey friends! I just watched the episode with my unspoiled sister and when they showed Andi and Josh's 1-1 time at the pre-rose ceremony, my sister guessed that he was the F1. She said, "He is the F1 huh." I didn't really have to say yes that he was the spoiled F1. Then she said she liked them together. Of course we know how they like to showcase the chemistry with someone only for that person not to be F1 still. Lol Just wanted to share.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 31, 2014 4:08 pm

Another thing that makes me think the video of Nick is legit is that there seems to be no media reports (even the tabloid-y ones) about it. If it were one big foiler, I'd think MF would want this info slowly leaked to the mass public to build up the expectation. The complete silence on it leads me to think MF has clamped down on this video info with threats to those outlets to be cut out of access to future info. I hope this makes sense because that last sentence is a horrible...and I'm too lazy to rewrite it.  giggling

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 31, 2014 4:12 pm

Wouldn't Fleiss and Co even trying to clamp down on the vid at this point be an out and out admission of guilt ?
That as well as going after Nick at this point would be confirming to everyone that that season is thoroughly spoiled. They have to pretend like it is nothing and perhaps later in the season deal with the outcome if any.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx