SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Longhornfan Sat May 31, 2014 10:17 pm

docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I don't believe Andi was pretending, I don't think she had any idea who he was.

I disagree.

I agree with your disagreement.  She tweeted how excited her dad was going to be about Aaron following her on twitter.  So she certainly knew who his brother was; I doubt she didn't put 2 & 2 together when she read their bio's prior to the M&G; her father was at the M&G as well.  

Again knowing of someone, does not equate to her having met him and knew him personally before the bachelor.... Her knowing of Josh is a 2 edge sword as popular as they are in GA Andi could have built up this image in her mind and the majority of the time the fantasy that we have of people doesn't measure of to the real thing, no matter what Josh still had to have her see the real him and not this image of who he was....

Of course, the same could be said for the majority of new relationships.  Due to what is known as "projective identification" in the infatuation stage of a new relationship, both partners tend to project (unconsciously) their fantasies of their idealized partner on to the other.  That is why Scott Peck years ago in his iconic book, The Road Less Traveled, purported that in order to truly love we have to first fall out of love.  By that he meant we need to move out of the infatuation stage which is comprised largely by fantasy and into conscious reality.  And while that feels like a let down for many couples, it certainly doesn't have to be since it also allows for the opportunity of real, authentic love and true intimacy.

Docnash, I always enjoy reading your comments!!!  I mostly view this show as an social experiment anyway, so I love all of your insight into the human phyche, since you are a trained professional.  Many times I can see myself in what you post, like "projective identification".  This certainly makes sense to me.  And, I think that this is one reason that so many of the relationships here don't make it for the long haul, once they have left the Bachelor Bubble.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 31, 2014 11:17 pm

Thank you everyone for all of the congratulations! You're all so sweet  :cutesmile!: 

I'm going to be going away on vacation in a few days, so I won't be posting as much for the next week or two. I've noticed some people have kind of asked what we've found in regards to Josh possibly being the F1. I have many forms of social media so I've been trying to keep track of all of theirs. I'll post below everything I've found so far. If it doesn't belong here feel free to move it. Also, if you don't care, just ignore it, no worries at all!  :yes:  I just figured I'd post it all here considering it is in regards to josh and I won't be able to in the next couple of weeks.

1). Josh's little sister posted a picture to Instagram last night of her with Josh's dog Sabel. Josh was spotted at the Tampa airport and his sister and parents are watching his dog. That tells me he's not home. I don't think that guarantees that he's at a safe house visit, but the timing is definitely funny. Either way I do feel like Andi is 100% having her safe house visit this weekend because this weekend marks two weeks since the FRC. It's usually every other weekend the couple meets up. I think I read that usually they start on Thursday or Friday. Andi and Josh have both "favorited" tweets, but neither of them have actually sent out a tweet, but that could mean nothing. (this was from last weekend)

2).So Hy Dorfman's Twitter is now back. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray has been deleted although he is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following him and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron is was Hy Dorfman. What's interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them about a day or two after he was drafted by them, which just so happened to be the weekend of the FRC. Hy deleted his Twitter that weekend because I remember thinking "now that the show is done filming they probably don't want him on social media so he doesn't run his mouth." Sorry for making this so long, but basically Aaron followed Hy around the same time as the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following him if Josh left the Dominican Republic unhappy.

3). Lauren Murray unfollowed four people as of May 29. She's still following Hy. I'm not so sure a woman would be following a guy whose daughter dumped her son and left him heartbroken.

4). Last weekend, it appears Andi was at a safe house visit with her F1. Josh posted a picture to his twitter. Within 15 minutes of it going up, he deleted it, Andi retweeted her sister's tweet that said they were spending Memorial Day Weekend together, but yet Rachel doesn't post a picture with Andi, she posts one with her husband.

5). This past week, Lauren Murray posted a Facebook status. She received over 20 comments on it. Someone left a comment about how this woman was golfing with Andi's mom and she said Andi's mom was really nice. Out of the 20 or so comments she received on the status the only one Lauren Murray liked was the one calling Andi's mom nice.

6). About three weeks ago, Lauren Murray posted a picture of her, her husband, Josh, Aaron and Stephanie. She received an insane amount of comments on the picture. At least over 40 of people saying different things. One woman said "I can't wait to see all of the updated pictures with the new family members you have added to your family" and Lauren Murray, out of all of the comments, only liked that one comment. Aaron and his girlfriend Kacie are not engaged. They've been together for almost a year so she's certainly not a new member. Could this woman be talking about Andi?

7). Aaron Murray is really active on social media when the episodes are airing. This past Monday when the episode was on he favorited a tweet that said "some of us know the spoilers already, but good luck with everything" so he acknowledges the spoilers and favorites it.

8). Within one hour of each other, both Andi and Josh favorited a tweet that was directed at them each separately, but by the same person. This one is probably just a coincidence, but I found it somewhat interesting.

I've found some other small things, but this is most of them. For some people all of this really means nothing. None of it proves it to be 100%, but I do think the small things are important. I'll keep on looking and hopefully something bigger will come along! I think eventually it will though. It's not really their fault, but when filming was still going on Stephanie and Lauren Murray accidentally gave clues that he was at least in the F3 or F2.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat May 31, 2014 11:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Thank you everyone for all of the congratulations! You're all so sweet  :cutesmile!: 

I'm going to be going away on vacation in a few days, so I won't be posting as much for the next week or two. I've noticed some people have kind of asked what we've found in regards to Josh possibly being the F1. I have many forms of social media so I've been trying to keep track of all of theirs. I'll post below everything I've found so far. If it doesn't belong here feel free to move it. Also, if you don't care, just ignore it, no worries at all!  :yes:  I just figured I'd post it all here considering it is in regards to josh and I won't be able to in the next couple of weeks.

1). Josh's little sister posted a picture to Instagram last night of her with Josh's dog Sabel. Josh was spotted at the Tampa airport and his sister and parents are watching his dog. That tells me he's not home. I don't think that guarantees that he's at a safe house visit, but the timing is definitely funny. Either way I do feel like Andi is 100% having her safe house visit this weekend because this weekend marks two weeks since the FRC. It's usually every other weekend the couple meets up. I think I read that usually they start on Thursday or Friday. Andi and Josh have both "favorited" tweets, but neither of them have actually sent out a tweet, but that could mean nothing. (this was from last weekend)

2).So Hy Dorfman's Twitter is now back. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray has been deleted although he is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following him and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron is was Hy Dorfman. What's interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them about a day or two after he was drafted by them, which just so happened to be the weekend of the FRC. Hy deleted his Twitter that weekend because I remember thinking "now that the show is done filming they probably don't want him on social media so he doesn't run his mouth." Sorry for making this so long, but basically Aaron followed Hy around the same time as the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following him if Josh left the Dominican Republic unhappy.

3). Lauren Murray unfollowed four people as of May 29. She's still following Hy. I'm not so sure a woman would be following a guy whose daughter dumped her son and left him heartbroken.  

4). Last weekend, it appears Andi was at a safe house visit with her F1. Josh posted a picture to his twitter. Within 15 minutes of it going up, he deleted it, Andi retweeted her sister's tweet that said they were spending Memorial Day Weekend together, but yet Rachel doesn't post a picture with Andi, she posts one with her husband.

5). This past week, Lauren Murray posted a Facebook status. She received over 20 comments on it. Someone left a comment about how this woman was golfing with Andi's mom and she said Andi's mom was really nice. Out of the 20 or so comments she received on the status the only one Lauren Murray liked was the one calling Andi's mom nice.

6). About three weeks ago, Lauren Murray posted a picture of her, her husband, Josh, Aaron and Stephanie. She received an insane amount of comments on the picture. At least over 40 of people saying different things. One woman said "I can't wait to see all of the updated pictures with the new family members you have added to your family" and Lauren Murray, out of all of the comments, only liked that one comment. Aaron and his girlfriend Kacie are not engaged. They've been together for almost a year so she's certainly not a new member. Could this woman be talking about Andi?

7). Aaron Murray is really active on social media when the episodes are airing. This past Monday when the episode was on he favorited a tweet that said "some of us know the spoilers already, but good luck with everything" so he acknowledges the spoilers and favorites it.

8). Within one hour of each other, both Andi and Josh favorited a tweet that was directed at them each separately, but by the same person. This one is probably just a coincidence, but I found it somewhat interesting.

I've found some other small things, but this is most of them. For some people all of this really means nothing. None of it proves it to be 100%, but I do think the small things are important. I'll keep on looking and hopefully something bigger will come along! I think eventually it will though. It's not really their fault, but when filming was still going on Stephanie and Lauren Murray accidentally gave clues that he was at least in the F3 or F2.

Ash, so glad you are going on vacation but you will be missed by the board with all your little findings. They are all part of the puzzle and I hope you find us more when your vacation is over.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 31, 2014 11:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Thank you everyone for all of the congratulations! You're all so sweet  :cutesmile!: 

Thanks Ash! Have fun on vacation but come back soon. We need "our social media guru!"  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:47 pm

Great sleuthing! I've been trying to follow too. Josh's mom posts fun things about her kids so hopefully she will slip & reveal something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 31, 2014 11:58 pm

Have a great vacay, Ash!
Unfortunately, SM has been the bad guy of the season as far as spoilers for those that haven't wanted to be spoiled. They laid it all out there, didn't they? Memories of Shayne's mom.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 am

Have a great vacation Ash and thanks for the sleuthing.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:14 am

Great recap  Ash!. Pls keep up the great work!  clapping!   (Also, congratulations! and have a wonderful vacay ..Smiley)

At the risk of being too demanding, I wonder if its possible for you to keep track of Marcus and Nick's SM too??.  That would be beyond awesome Smiley. I found your findings are so systematic and in details. Definitely an A+:yes:  yes . I wish I have enough resources to do so, but SM thorough stalkings usually drive me bonkers!! laugh out loud: :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:16 am

Who is SM & what did they say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:22 am

SM = social media ( in any form) Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 am

SM=social media. and what wasn't said?  giggling See above--
Usually family and friends are encouraged to keep confidentiality clauses and not go on social media outlets or at least make sure their privacy tools are such the masses don't have access to things that should not be leaked.
In past seasons, long ago, the final 1-4 (as well as the main)didn't even share with immed. family. Over the years this has loosened somewhat. We have seen leaks via FB, IG and twitter in recent seasons. But this season it seems like there have been little to no boundaries.
In this case, it has been a feeding frenzy between 2 families. Like taking candy from a baby.
Ash delineated things nicely.
Maybe if only one or even 2 of those things listed, it would have been suspect, but with a listing of at least 8, plus with the perception of Josh/Andi having "known" each other, it sews up the season for many. I won't even discuss RS' spoilers.
So there is a faction believing Josh is F1--it's right under the nose and a faction saying maybe a nice foiler.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:35 am

Thanks everyone!! I have a few more days until I leave so you're still stuck with me  laugh out loud I'll try to post a little bit while I'm on vaca, but it just won't be as much.

It is interesting to see that this season I think social media is going to play a large role. I don't think the families are doing it purposely, but they're certainly helping us figure things out. For some people the little things don't matter, but when things add up like this, especially only two weeks into this season, well I personally think eventually it will all point to Josh as F1 unless they're really messing with us, but I don't think so. It just seems they're oblivious to it all. Considering it's more so coming from the families, I don't think the Murray's would be okay with doing this knowing their son and brother was heartbroken. I'll be keeping track and hopefully more things like this will happen or something bigger will come along.  

Yes mura I'll keep track of Marcus and Nick too. As of right now, I don't think anything too noticeable has happened with theirs, although it was interesting that last weekend it seems Andi was with whoever is her F1 and it appears Nick was hanging out with friends. I'll keep an eye out.. Especially if Marcus continues to posts pictures of himself shirtless  giggling

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx