SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 9:40 am

nannymargie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:From mom's FB:

"Josh has regained his composure & can speak full sentences

rofl rofl rofl 

Now that is funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 9:57 am

Lol at the moms post! Super cute! I just hope Josh actually truly feels like that about Andi and not because he was already so far gone and tptb convinced him of these feelings so early. Hopefully the crush was at least 60% real and will grow into something real at the end and of course post show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 10:10 am

docnash14 wrote:From mom's FB:

"Josh has regained his composure & can speak full sentences now."

LOL, good one Momma Murray!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 27, 2014 10:17 am

As much heat as he probably got for stripping, I think it's possible he'd get more not being coherent with Andi.

Love his momma.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:So..talk about Turbo Mode On : Joshy and Pookie kissing on episode 2 . 'Fast' is a new 'Love'?. Hmmmmm dunno what to think of it...scratch

I actually just think that shows how strong their connection has been from day one. What other couple has kissed at a rose ceremony on the second episode and hasn't had a 1 on 1 yet?! It seemed like before the kiss she even had her hands lingering around his neck. Even how close they were sitting next to each other, compare the distances to everyone else and it's interesting. I think once she gets past the " stereotypical" athlete thing and sees what a family man he is, and obvious chemistry they have, this is gonna be a done deal for her. I just don't see her being into any one else. I think the way Josh was at the rose ceremony and that first kiss started the love story and I'll be happy if we get to see the whole thing.

This is coming from someone who wanted to root for Marcus because I saw them on their CT date together. But after two episodes of seeing Josh and andi together, I can't not root for this couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 10:38 am

Awww, Josh and Andi were so stinking cute last night. Loved their time together!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 am

The only other couple who kissed at the second rc, without even a date at all, is baking cupcakes right now so it's not a bad pattern at all to follow! I like that Josh didn't pretend to be smooth and suave. Brainwashing or not, he thought he was being 100% genuine in his feelings. Now it's just up to their real chemistry to take over if they're really going to last but it won't be because Josh was acting or tricking Andi. She's wayyyyy too on point for any man to trick her anyway I think.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 27, 2014 10:53 am

Andi being too on point actually worries me. I wonder if she'll actually allow herself to fall in love. She seems too 'in character' so far, I hope she can slowly let her guard down towards the end.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 11:02 am

bleuberry wrote:Andi being too on point actually worries me. I wonder if she'll actually allow herself to fall in love. She seems too 'in character' so far, I hope she can slowly let her guard down towards the end.
ITA but that will be up to Josh and to a certain extent tptb, to melt her down and find the squealing Ashley girl underneath the very grown up woman she is right now.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 27, 2014 11:04 am

Considering how incredibly giddy she is in her post-filming interviews, I'd say that outer shell was cracked.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:50 am

bleuberry wrote:Andi being too on point actually worries me. I wonder if she'll actually allow herself to fall in love. She seems too 'in character' so far, I hope she can slowly let her guard down towards the end.

IA. Ive been thinking what has been missing in JoDi interactions. I just figured it out now. Its sweetness and cuteness actually .... I also just realized Joshy seems to be a super alpha male for my liking. Seeing the preview next week when he Will imitate Pookie's role as an ADA for other guys (Andrew?) doesnt help either sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue May 27, 2014 11:58 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

IA. Ive been thinking what has been missing in JoDi interactions. I just figured it out now. Its sweetness and cuteness actually .... I also just realized Joshy seems to be a super alpha male for my liking. Seeing the preview next week when he Will imitate Pookie's role as an ADA for other guys (Andrew?) doesnt help either sad.

I think Andi is somewhat nervous around Josh - she doesn't know what to think. He's coming on so strongly - and seems perfect but he is apparently like past beaux and she is wary. Too good to be true etc. What I see with Nick is that he is thinking all the time - he is cautious - he wants a perfect love. It seems that Andi is a lot like Nick but so far the spark doesn't appear to be there between them. Conversation is easy - they both recognize that - but where's the chemistry ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx