SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 27, 2014 12:21 pm

I thought the way Josh was with Andi was cute, reflective of an abundance of energy between them. He is pretty clearly a little bit in crush right now but also kind of confident (or he wouldn't have just swooped in that kiss).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:36 pm

dpao84 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:So..talk about Turbo Mode On : Joshy and Pookie kissing on episode 2 . 'Fast' is a new 'Love'?. Hmmmmm dunno what to think of it...scratch

I actually just think that shows how strong their connection has been from day one. What other couple has kissed at a rose ceremony on the second episode and hasn't had a 1 on 1 yet?! It seemed like before the kiss she even had her hands lingering around his neck. Even how close they were sitting next to each other, compare the distances to everyone else and it's interesting. I think once she gets past the " stereotypical" athlete thing and sees what a family man he is, and obvious chemistry they have, this is gonna be a done deal for her. I just don't see her being into any one else. I think the way Josh was at the rose ceremony and that first kiss started the love story and I'll be happy if we get to see the whole thing.

This is coming from someone who wanted to root for Marcus because I saw them on their CT date together. But after two episodes of seeing Josh and andi together, I can't not root for this couple.

Unfortunately on another flip of a coin many saw it as a result of a start stealing from both parties. (Andi and Josh and their respective families) . Josh had finally meet his (and mom's) 'TV Celebrity' crush . While Andi has finally got to know her (and dad's) ' Sport Celebrity' crush.No Wonder they act giddy like High schoolers right off the bat.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 12:45 pm

:cutesmile!: 
nd4reality wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:From mom's FB:

"Josh has regained his composure & can speak full sentences

rofl rofl rofl 

Now that is funny.

This is so cute. His Mom has a great sense of humor.  :yes:  The start of Andi and Josh's love story.  :cutesmile!:  I Love It!!!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Alanna wrote:The only other couple who kissed at the second rc, without even a date at all, is baking cupcakes right now so it's not a bad pattern at all to follow! I like that Josh didn't pretend to be smooth and suave. Brainwashing or not, he thought he was being 100% genuine in his feelings. Now it's just up to their real chemistry to take over if they're really going to last but it won't be because Josh was acting or tricking Andi. She's wayyyyy too on point for any man to trick her anyway I think.

Haha!! Great post.  bowdown 

Thanks for the reminder on JP and Ashley.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue May 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Here's another from mom:

"When I tell my kids to live life to the fullest, this is not what I'm talking about. Happy the $ went to charity"
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Cowboy10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue May 27, 2014 2:25 pm

And a tweet from Josh:

Stripping for CHARITY ... Talk about being out of my comfort zone hahaha pic.twitter.com/ucf1J8ZXJA
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Josh_c10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 3:43 pm

I've been keeping track of all of the social media accounts for Andi and the Murray's and someone left a comment on one of Lauren Murray's posts on Facebook and said that she played golf with Andi's mom last week and she was very nice and Lauren "liked" that comment. I would say there was about 20 comments and that's the only one she "liked." I'm just trying to add up all of these little things.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue May 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Andi favorited a tweet that said josh was the one and he's perfect
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue May 27, 2014 3:49 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Andi favorited a tweet that said josh was the one and he's perfect

Okaaaaay... Obvious much?????  giggling 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Kaltie wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Andi favorited a tweet that said josh was the one and he's perfect

Okaaaaay... Obvious much?????  giggling 

It sure looks like she is ready to let the world know all about it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Tue May 27, 2014 3:51 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:It's crazy how much support Josh has for his former school. Lol I also love how the bulldogs players are live tweeting and dissing the other guys. It's hysterical!

Not surprising to me - we UGA and Athens folks are loyal and supportive to our DAWGS - past and present!

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 27, 2014 3:53 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:It's crazy how much support Josh has for his former school. Lol I also love how the bulldogs players are live tweeting and dissing the other guys. It's hysterical!

Not surprising to me - we UGA and Athens folks are loyal and supportive to our DAWGS - past and present!

Thank me, how do you see those tweets?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx