SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 27, 2014 3:55 pm

soccermom333 wrote: 
Alanna wrote:The only other couple who kissed at the second rc, without even a date at all, is baking cupcakes right now so it's not a bad pattern at all to follow! I like that Josh didn't pretend to be smooth and suave. Brainwashing or not, he thought he was being 100% genuine in his feelings. Now it's just up to their real chemistry to take over if they're really going to last but it won't be because Josh was acting or tricking Andi. She's wayyyyy too on point for any man to trick her anyway I think.

Haha!!   Great post.   bowdown       

Thanks for the reminder on JP and Ashley.

The conversation between Andi and Josh about sushi also reminded me of Ashley and JP about cup cakes.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Tue May 27, 2014 4:23 pm

OK just watched the episode and I love Jondi! Yes I did just combine their names!  giggling 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 27, 2014 4:29 pm

I have yet to watch the episode but all of your comments has me really excited to see it!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue May 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Ahhh I haven't watched the episode yet but from what I hear they had a cute little moment. I can't wait to watch!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Yeah, their little banter was cute to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Could he have turned any redder? I just feel like he is going to be so totally in love that if it wasn't him, he wouldn't be so active and seemingly so happy right now and so pro "the bachelorette" show

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue May 27, 2014 6:01 pm

IMO there is no way that TPTB could of hid their chemistry until ep.5
Holy Toots! I was sweating just watching it.
Love story from the beginning is what I have been asking for!!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 6:11 pm

^ I also think they knew viewers would question why they were hiding Josh or how she could not be interested in the guy living in the same city as her. To not make it super obvious though, I think they're going to show her connections to all F4 guys and it will be at the forefront.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 27, 2014 6:32 pm

When Josh said he hasn't dated anyone in 5 yrs, does that mean he hasn't had a serious committed relationship in that long? I was confused about that, I was thinking surely he's at least dated someone, maybe not serious though?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I've been keeping track of all of the social media accounts for Andi and the Murray's and someone left a comment on one of Lauren Murray's posts on Facebook and said that she played golf with Andi's mom last week and she was very nice and Lauren "liked" that comment. I would say there was about 20 comments and that's the only one she "liked." I'm just trying to add up all of these little things.

Have you put that in the twitter/facebook part? You should, if you haven't yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 6:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:When Josh said he hasn't dated anyone in 5 yrs, does that mean he hasn't had a serious committed relationship in that long? I was confused about that, I was thinking surely he's at least dated someone, maybe not serious though?

That's how I took it. He hasn't been in a committed relationship for that long but has obviously been on dates.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 87b72b10  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 86669110  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 6:53 pm

atem wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I've been keeping track of all of the social media accounts for Andi and the Murray's and someone left a comment on one of Lauren Murray's posts on Facebook and said that she played golf with Andi's mom last week and she was very nice and Lauren "liked" that comment. I would say there was about 20 comments and that's the only one she "liked." I'm just trying to add up all of these little things.

Have you put that in the twitter/facebook part?  You should, if you haven't yet.

I'll do it now. It probably got a bit lost in here.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx