SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 7:10 pm

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:When Josh said he hasn't dated anyone in 5 yrs, does that mean he hasn't had a serious committed relationship in that long? I was confused about that, I was thinking surely he's at least dated someone, maybe not serious though?

That's how I took it. He hasn't been in a committed relationship for that long but has obviously been on dates.
I took it this way as well and sincerely hope this is the case. I cannot handle any more virginity amongst these folks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:When Josh said he hasn't dated anyone in 5 yrs, does that mean he hasn't had a serious committed relationship in that long? I was confused about that, I was thinking surely he's at least dated someone, maybe not serious though?

That's how I took it. He hasn't been in a committed relationship for that long but has obviously been on dates.
I took it this way as well and sincerely hope this is the case. I cannot handle any more virginity amongst these folks.

I guess we all know it doesn't mean he didn't get it on, right?

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 27, 2014 8:27 pm

I saw a comment on a blog earlier that Arron Murray had a sex tape go around a college campus one year. They also said that Josh would sometimes introduce himself to girls as Arron so that he could sleep with them. So I would guess it means no girlfriend for 5 yrs, but he (assuming this person was telling the truth, which I could probably believe) has "been" with a girl in the last 5 years.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

affraid Um, not a good look if true...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 8:32 pm

I knew it wouldn't take long after he made that comment on national TV. Whether it's true or not, they come out of the woodwork.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm

It wasn't a sex tape. There was a photo floating around of someone, supposedly Aaron as the picture is extremely blurry, having sex with his girlfriend, but it was never confirmed that it was Aaron.

As for the other stuff, I've never read anything about that, so I couldn't tell ya if that's true, but that's just so ridiculous to me. Josh has popularity in his own right by being the older brother in a way. I'm sure Josh would have no issues picking up girls. Considering it's a comment from someone on a blog - well that says a lot.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Josh is hot and was in college. He didn't need to pretend to be Aaron or any one else. I love dirt on these people but this is too farfetched.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:42 pm

I don't think Josh would need to say he was Aaron or that he was Aaron's brother to get a date. Where do you get that stuff from? Who is "they" in "they said"?

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue May 27, 2014 8:48 pm

From what I hear Josh is the same person on TV as real life. I have heard nothing but positive things about him and his family. People just come out with the stupidest stuff to get attention. From watching the videos of Kimmel guess who she picks and the interview with E, every time they show Josh's picture I can just see it in her eyes. I don't know how I can tell but something just seems so different. I am a huge believer that RS is corrected and I would be SHOCKED if it was a foiler. We do have to realize that we do not know these people personally and we never know the full extent of this show but something about Andi and Josh just works and I don't know why. What caught me was when I listened to Molly and Jason podcast and Molly said something about how Josh knows to say the right things to Andi and only tells her what she wants to hear. Many of his teammates and people close to him said that what you see on TV is what you get. I guess I don't understand how people don't "see" it with Andi and Josh. I guess I cant really explain as to what I see but I just see it in her eyes. I am a huge believer that she will pick josh at the end and if she doesn't then I will be shocked and slightly disappointed. This is just my opinion, but I do hope many of you agree with me?! Team Jondi!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 8:51 pm

All you have to do is type in to a search engine "Aaron Murray sex tape" and multiple things immed come up.
I am not saying whether they are true or not. I would certainly not know. But it is out there.
I am not going to post links. You all can do your own homework if interested.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 8:58 pm

It's not a sex tape. It's a very blurry picture of a guy and a girl in a bed together. It's supposedly Aaron Murray, but apparently it was never confirmed. If it is him - he was apparently having sex with his girlfriend and someone went in and took a picture. Although, this doesn't have anything to do with Josh so I don't know how it got brought up  laugh out loud 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 8:59 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:From what I hear Josh is the same person on TV as real life. I have heard nothing but positive things about him and his family. People just come out with the stupidest stuff to get attention. From watching the videos of Kimmel guess who she picks and the interview with E, every time they show Josh's picture I can just see it in her eyes. I don't know how I can tell but something just seems so different. I am a huge believer that RS is corrected and I would be SHOCKED if it was a foiler. We do have to realize that we do not know these people personally and we never know the full extent of this show but something about Andi and Josh just works and I don't know why. What caught me was when I listened to Molly and Jason podcast and Molly said something about how Josh knows to say the right things to Andi and only tells her what she wants to hear. Many of his teammates and people close to him said that what you see on TV is what you get. I guess I don't understand how people don't "see" it with Andi and Josh. I guess I cant really explain as to what I see but I just see it in her eyes. I am a huge believer that she will pick josh at the end and if she doesn't then I will be shocked and slightly disappointed. This is just my opinion, but I do hope many of you agree with me?! Team Jondi!

I think everything points to these two being in love and perfect for each other but its episode 2 and we can already see their connection? I feel like the season is over and that bums me out a little bit. I am in agreeance with Molly and Jason that I still am not 100% on his sincerity. I am not saying I don't believe him I just need to see more before I make up my mind. And lets be honest these two would make some pretty gosh dang cute kids.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx