SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:41 pm

I don't but I noticed FLChica is from Florida where the Murray's are from & seems to know a lot about them.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Sat May 31, 2014 8:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:In all fairness, Nick said those things in probably what he assumed was a private phone call.
We all say things privately expecting no one else to hear them: I wish she would ______________.  
I don't have to give more examples as we all do them, have done them and will continue to do so. It's human.  Sour grapes, perhaps. Frustration and fatigue, perhaps.
Whatevs.
Now, if he knew he was being set up and recorded--a whole diff matter.

Oh, I should clarify, the saying means "he has no depth".  I wasn't referring to Nick having none... quite the opposite.  The way I wrote it was ambiguous.

Nick may be fortunate that back-to-back epis are airing.  If there was a whole week between more people might google him (the video comes up in search) but since there is an epi the next day that could cut down on search traffic.

Agree, they are all human and have opinions AND he wasn't making a public statement.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:In all fairness, Nick said those things in probably what he assumed was a private phone call.
We all say things privately expecting no one else to hear them: I wish she would ______________.  
I don't have to give more examples as we all do them, have done them and will continue to do so. It's human.  Sour grapes, perhaps. Frustration and fatigue, perhaps.
Whatevs.
Now, if he knew he was being set up and recorded--a whole diff matter.

Oh, I should clarify, the saying means "he has no depth".  I wasn't referring to Nick having none... quite the opposite.  The way I wrote it was ambiguous.

Nick may be fortunate that back-to-back epis are airing.  If there was a whole week between more people might google him (the video comes up in search) but since there is an epi the next day that could cut down on search traffic.

Agree, they are all human and have opinions AND he wasn't making a public statement.

Yeah, I don't think Nick had any more intention of his comments going public than the Murray/Dorfman hijinx in SM.
Again, the sad thing--why even sign confidentiality agreements if people have no intention of sticking to them?
I remember a short few years ago(ages in reality tv) an f4 telling me the only person who even knew she had gone away for this show was her mom. And the only reason she had told her mom is her mom would have been worried to death about her disappearance and not knowing where she was!! Several F2's have said that the only people they told about the ending were their parents--not like they would not have known anyway! So in the past confidentiality clauses were taken seriously.
Oh well, the world moves on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:...I wonder if (Steph Murray) would be a good match for one of the other guys...
I noticed Brian Osborne is following Steph on twitter.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Loveinterest wrote:... FLChica is from Florida where the Murray's are from & seems to know a lot about them.  
Because of Josh's experience in the minor leagues, Aarons success at UGA, and the families social media use there is a lot of information available online about the Murray's  :yes: 

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Looks like Josh went to a wedding tonight. A former UGA player's it looks like. He posted a pic on Instagram and Stephanie liked another pic of him there. Also a few tweets mentioned seeing him at the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:19 pm

https://twitter.com/k_woodrum/status/472874020661366784

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:20 pm

http://instagram.com/p/orxrevB-vt/

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat May 31, 2014 11:30 pm

dpao84 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/orxrevB-vt/

He's looking mighty fine and happy!!!!!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 am

Beagle wrote:The way I see it, its perfectly clear. Andi is not even trying to hide it favoring tweets about Josh being the 1. There are too many people involved for it to be a foiler. Joshs family, Andi and her dad and Nick. They are all working for TPTB on this big conspiracy? To me this season has been handed to us through SM, more openly than any other season.

Having said that, please Fleiss blow me away somehow with the ending. :uptonogood 

clapping! clapping! clapping! totally agree but would love to be proven wrong.
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Loveinterest wrote:FLChica - Do you know the Murray's?
I'll answer you and another post in this way.  I generally post facts or knowledge I have from my professional and personal life.  There are contestants and leads that I prefer, but I don't "fangirl" over any of them as this show is merely entertainment for me.  I don't follow any of the participants of this show on social media - I only read about it on this site.  I greatly appreciate the sleuthing done by other members and am amazed at their skill in doing so.

I respect everyone's right to post their thoughts and opinions.  I find it curious when opinions become facts when they are popular with the majority.  While I won't post anything contrary to a popularly held opinion on a fan thread, I will do so on a discussion thread.  I also find it amusing when a contestant's past is shaped to fit the role they are assigned to play on this show.  Revisionist history, so to speak.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Thank you, FLCHica
Facts are always important.
There are so many issues brought up as the season goes along.
Things sprout wings and fly away that never had essence. Then sometimes the real facts get lost in the shuffle. Almost always discussions get heated.
I constantly go back to Chantal's grandmother sitting next to Brad at Thanksgiving dinner and RS having proof of that! The absence of scs for Brooks MTP or on a LCD was key a year ago.
Opinions are great, too. And that is why fan threads are created. For posters that need to hear only positive things about a particular cast person, I encourage those who can't handle the heat, to visit them and stay out of the kitchen. Encourage being the word.
This way there is something for everyone.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx