SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 10:07 pm

hey guys look what i just discovered - is this pretty much showing us who she picks or am i being overly analytical? I think its a very interesting "favourite"  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 ScreenShot2014-05-28at112129am_zpsfc0cc6bc

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 10:10 pm

^ I think it was more meant to mean that he hadn't had anyone as a serious girlfriend in five years. According to some information posters got before the season even finished filming in regards to social media conversations with his siblings, etc. it really seemed like he was looking for the "one" and wasn't going to get serious for anyone unless he saw it really going somewhere.

None of us personally know him, so I guess we'll never know.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue May 27, 2014 10:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The photo is actually pretty old. He just started dating Kacie this past October. It hasn't even been a year yet. The girl in the bed with him was his girlfriend (I should have been more clear that it was an ex-girlfriend, but a girlfriend at the time). If you go to his Instagram you can see old pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend. Regardless, the look on his face shows he was not expecting to have his picture taken. All I'm saying is Aaron is Josh's 23 year old brother, not sure what his picture having sex with a girlfriend has to do with Josh, but that's just my opinion.  hmmm 

To add to the "yuck" factor, there is clearly another person in the bed with them.

Maybe it is "yuck," but Aaron did not put himself on this stupid show.  Why don't we look up and see if Nick and Marcus have a sister or brother and if they made a tape or better yet, find some pictures of them on instagram and post them.    affraid 

If it's out there, I'm sure it will be found.
I don't think anyone here posted a photos of this issue or instagrammed them. No one here should be put to shame or blamed for what is not our actions.

i was not accusing anyone or shaming anyone at all.  Just making a point that this is a very slippery slope.  Smiley I am not upset, I'm over it.  Smiley Hopefully none of the other contestants have family members brought into the "Bachelor saga."
With all due respect, I don't believe I'll take your suggestion to look up any of the contestants' family members on social media and post about them.  These threads are filled with posts about Mama Murray's tweets, Hy's tweets, IG photos, etc.  They are used as a means to "spoil" or guess the outcome of the season.  I, however, do not post them. :-)

Perhaps Josh was begging / telling Andi not to stereotype him as "that kind" of athlete because his brother's actions are common knowledge.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Josh could not stop blushing and rambling around Andi last night. That kiss! Wish we could have seen the whole thing!  :cutesmile!: Also noticed how he was following her down the steps when she went back downstairs to see what was going on, & stayed close to her. He's obviously enamored by her, whereas Andi is slowly getting there, having connections w/ Chris & Marcus, just to name a few from last night.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 8367-910  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 I_got_13  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Linds911 wrote:Josh could not stop blushing and rambling around Andi last night. That kiss! Wish we could have seen the whole thing!  :cutesmile!: Also noticed how he was following her down the steps when she went back downstairs to see what was going on, & stayed close to her. He's obviously enamored by her, whereas Andi is slowly getting there, having connections w/ Chris & Marcus, just to name a few from last night.

Hi Linds! I noticed that too. I believe josh is completely taken by her and Andi is getting there.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 27, 2014 10:32 pm

FLChica wrote:
Perhaps Josh was begging / telling Andi not to stereotype him as "that kind" of athlete because his brother's actions are common knowledge.

Good point.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 10:38 pm

^  :yes: clapping! thumbsup

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 10:44 pm

I want to reiterate for the 3rd time tonight:
the fan threads are for those that don't want to discuss or read criticism of the contestants.
Please feel free to visit those threads if you are not happy with the discussion.
It is not advised to suggest to posters what they should or should not discuss --as long as it follows our site rules. Things posted outside these rules will be deleted.
Thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 11:18 pm

emad0722 wrote:hey guys look what i just discovered - is this pretty much showing us who she picks or am i being overly analytical? I think its a very interesting "favourite"  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 ScreenShot2014-05-28at112129am_zpsfc0cc6bc

Thanks for posting this. I think it is a big clue! Good find emad!  :yes: Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Who is Jessica Webster?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Did anyone read Andi's blog and what she said about Josh and their kiss.

This is what she said " I loved my first kiss with Josh. He was so nervous, and I found it so adorable! I like a man who just goes in for the kiss, and in front of the mansion, dancing, that was the perfect moment. So romantic! " They sure did not show us any dancing.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:Who is Jessica Webster?

No one - just someone who replied to an news question but Andi favourited it. Thats a slip up if you ask me. All signs point to andi and josh.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx