SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kaltie Fri May 23, 2014 9:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kaltie wrote:What do you think guys? Josh + Andi? First kiss? (Same hairstyle but can't see if she's wearing a turtleneck)

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 10z455x

What was he saying in that (2nd) scene ?

"I have feelings for you, I don't want anybody else talking to you"

Last edited by Kaltie on Fri May 23, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 23, 2014 9:37 pm

^ From that clip it certainly looks like it could be Josh. Andi has her hair in a ponytail too. I think it's either Eric or Josh. If that clip isn't in Monday nights episode on her 1-on-1 with Eric then I'm back to thinking it's Josh.

nd4reality, Josh says "I have feelings for you, I don't want you talking to anybody else"

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri May 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Yeah, it could be Eric too but it looks more like Josh's head profile.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 34o3asi

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 23, 2014 9:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kaltie wrote:What do you think guys? Josh + Andi? First kiss? (Same hairstyle but can't see if she's wearing a turtleneck)

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 10z455x

What was he saying in that (2nd) scene ?

I think this is where he tells her he has feelings for her and doesn't like her talking to other guys.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 23, 2014 9:59 pm

[quote="Kaltie"]Yeah, it could be Eric too but it looks more like Josh's head profile.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 34o3asi[/quote

Good comparisons Kaltie but it still leaves me  scratch 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri May 23, 2014 10:05 pm

I've always thought that was Josh. The couple seems to be tucked away behind a wall somewhere sharing their first kiss.

Which one of the guys do you think Andi was most excited to  whipped on the first round of dates? I'm guessing Marcus and maybe Josh.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Lawdy if Josh and Andi share one kiss and he immediately starts the cavemanning? That's serious business. I guess he wouldn't want to waste any time before getting to the alpha male posturing and chest beating. I can always hope!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 23, 2014 10:18 pm

What I really want to see is if Andi (and the editors) can make us believe she's really into anyone else? Or whether she's just enjoying kissing some hot guys until she gets to the FRC.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 23, 2014 10:30 pm

jcrbil wrote:What I really want to see is if Andi (and the editors) can make us believe she's really into anyone else?  Or whether she's just enjoying kissing some hot guys until she gets to the FRC.

I think for the normal viewers, Andi and the Edit will do a good job making viewers believe she is so torn and falling for more than one guy. For the sleuthers, it will be fun trying to figure it all out. She's a good/not so good actress.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jcrbil wrote:What I really want to see is if Andi (and the editors) can make us believe she's really into anyone else?  Or whether she's just enjoying kissing some hot guys until she gets to the FRC.

I think for the normal viewers, Andi and the Edit will do a good job making viewers believe she is so torn and falling for more than one guy. For the sleuthers, it will be fun trying to figure it all out. She's a good/not so good actress.

The edit could also work the opposite way. By strategically placed PIs and reaction shots they can make it seem as though Andi is into someone (perhaps the F1  :whistle: ) when without the edit her BL does not really say that. There are examples already and its just been ep1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 23, 2014 10:59 pm

So Hy Dorfman's Twitter is now back. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray has been deleted although he is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following him and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron is following Hy Dorfman. What's more interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them about a day or two after he was drafted by them, which just so happened to be the weekend of the FRC. Hy deleted his Twitter that weekend because I remember thinking "now that the show is done filming they probably don't want him on social media so he doesn't run his mouth" and I didn't notice Aaron following Hy before that because I had been watching who they followed after Hy tweeted Lauren. Sorry for making this so long, but basically Aaron followed Hy around the same time as the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following him if Josh left the Dominican Republic unhappy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx