SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by albean99 Fri May 30, 2014 10:36 pm

RS has been wrong before and I find the video suspicious but if Josh ends up being the f1 that's up to Andi. I don't even have a favorite yet. Sleuthing takes time so I'll wait and see what comes up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beagle Fri May 30, 2014 10:46 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I don't think anyone has really stated that he's been hidden. There have been a few people saying they feel like he's been "shoved down their throats" but I think most people are in agreement that it really appears all of the F4 are getting good screen time. In the first two episodes I would say they all have gotten equal time or just about, besides Nick in the second episode because he wasn't on a date, but they still showed their 1-on-1 time at the cocktail party.

Josh also had 4,000 followers before he even left for the show and a lot of people know the spoiler. It also help that Josh has a well known brother, so people can find his Twitter much easier in comparison to other contestants, especially this early in the season.

YEP, they are a really popular people in and around the Athens/ATL area so I am not surprised that he has a lot of followers already, add that to him being on the show.... I am more surprised he doesn't have more than the 12,000....

Yet Andi pretended she didn't know who he was on the Meet and Greet.  Suspect

PS: Congrats Ash!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:08 pm

I believe RS that Andi & Josh didn't know eachother prior to Josh stepping out of the limo. He had been living in Athens until moving to Atlanta in January. I would think that Josh would have begun the interview process with the show before he moved. Atlanta is a big city so unless they were in the same circles, which isn't likely with Josh just moving there, I doubt they knew eachother. It's been established that Aaron tweeted her at some point but I would assume Josh was not aware of that at the time as I'm sure Aaron doesn't report to Josh everyone he tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 pm

[quote="Beagle"]
luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I don't think anyone has really stated that he's been hidden. There have been a few people saying they feel like he's been "shoved down their throats" but I think most people are in agreement that it really appears all of the F4 are getting good screen time. In the first two episodes I would say they all have gotten equal time or just about, besides Nick in the second episode because he wasn't on a date, but they still showed their 1-on-1 time at the cocktail party.

Josh also had 4,000 followers before he even left for the show and a lot of people know the spoiler. It also help that Josh has a well known brother, so people can find his Twitter much easier in comparison to other contestants, especially this early in the season.

YEP, they are a really popular people in and around the Athens/ATL area so I am not surprised that he has a lot of followers already, add that to him being on the show.... I am more surprised he doesn't have more than the 12,000....

Yet Andi pretended she didn't know who he was on the Meet and Greet.  Suspect

Just because Josh is popular doesn't mean that everyone in Atlanta or the Athens area has met them....I use to live in Athens and never met them......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:33 pm

I don't believe Andi was pretending, I don't think she had any idea who he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 31, 2014 12:06 am

Loveinterest wrote:I don't believe Andi was pretending, I don't think she had any idea who he was.

I agree.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 31, 2014 12:13 am

Loveinterest wrote:Josh's bio said he is a financial consultant with Capstone Financial, so it appears that he has moved on.  Maybe the producers wanted to push "the athlete" persona with him. I didn't see anything on his posts about baseball or pictures.

I agree with this too. TPTB choose the "bios." LOL They also pushed Chris's baseball past on Des's show.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 31, 2014 12:29 am

Loveinterest wrote:I don't believe Andi was pretending, I don't think she had any idea who he was.

I disagree.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 am

Beagle wrote:

I disagree.

I somehow get the feeling that she at least knew of him if not knowing him.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 am

Beagle wrote:

I disagree.

Have you ever lived or been in the Athens or ATL area? It's not that small you just don't run into the same people everyday and Atlanta is an 1 1/2 hours from Athens not that far of a distance but it's hard to explain if you have never been to the area, Buckhead, Stone Mountain, Alpharetta, Marietta I get anxiety just thinking about Atlanta UGHHHHHHHH....Per square mile I would guess there are between 3000-4000 people in the ATL, so I dunno it's possible that they had met before Josh set foot on the bachelor but just because they were both in GA I doubt it..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 31, 2014 1:31 am

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I think we can all agree that he's an athletic guy and part of an athletic family and has reached a level that most have  not in sports.

I'm not quite understanding what level he has achieved that most have not in sports. There are countless athletes that have achieved far more. Sidney Crosby was drafted by the Pittsburgh Penquins NHL while he was still in Jr School. He signed his first NHL contract at 20 yrs old for $8M./yr, just going by memory, but I'm sure anyone can google his achievement. Due to his contract at such a young age, he was nicknamed Sid the kid, and as per Wayne Gretsky, "The next one" As opposed to his nickname The Great One. That is just one example of many.

Unless I'm missing something, Josh was drafted out of high school, and never made it out of the minors. TPTB decide to go with "Occupation: Former Pro Baseball Player" rather than Financial Service Representative that he is. If they believe that "former Pro Baseball Player" is more attractive, I think it's the opposite and makes me question what is the current employment.

The good thing is with that occupation, you can easily work for many companies of that nature regardless of where you live. With Andi's job, I'm sure she works long hard hours, but I don't expect her to remain in that profession. So if Josh is the F1, he can easily work anywhere if Andi choose a career in front of the camera.

ETA: Isn't the definition of jock someone who is into a lot of sports? Is Josh still playing any type of sport?

If I'm not mistaken, Loveinterest was trying to say that Josh's achievement of being drafted is an accomplishment and is one that hundreds of thousands of high school baseball players don't achieve each year. Statistically, 1 out of every 200 high school baseball players will be drafted straight into the minors, which is 0.5% chance. And getting drafted in the second round makes that percentage even lower. Getting drafted right out of high school or in high school is only allowed in baseball, hockey, and soccer. For basketball and football you must play in college or forgo your college eligibility to play overseas.

I think we should blame TPTB for listing him as a "former pro baseball player". He has clearly moved on from those times as he went to college, graduated, and holds a current job in his field of study. TPTB just want to play up the "jock" stereotype it seems.

Good post!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 31, 2014 2:16 am

Beagle wrote:

I disagree.

I agree with your disagreement. She tweeted how excited her dad was going to be about Aaron following her on twitter. So she certainly knew who his brother was; I doubt she didn't put 2 & 2 together when she read their bio's prior to the M&G; her father was at the M&G as well.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx