SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm

If Marcus said he had a better connection with Andi than any of the other guys had with her, at any point in the show, he was still being too presumptive.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Not anymore presumptive than Josh declaring her his girl.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Not anymore presumptive than Josh declaring her his girl.

I don't think Josh meant it that way. When he said "you're my girl" it was his answer to Andi asking him what is his type of girl.

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Maybe a voiceover after Josh gets the final rose?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Silliness is totally welcome here  Smiley  but it is kind of silly that people are saying Josh has a temper because he was upset that he lost a basketball game and he did say at some point too that he was upset because he wanted to spend time with Andi and that's why he was there. Drama has to be created every season. Production probably pushed JJ to confront Andrew and I'm sure they told him to bring some of the other guys into it too.

To say someone has a bad temper or anger issues over this is a bit much. We don't know him.

And then for people to say Marcus seems like a great, calm guy? Well apparently he's a great, calm guy that likes to cheat on his girlfriends.

Andi even questioned the competition, was it about himself or her. I think she is observing him right now, not falling head over heels in love. Also trying to see if Marcus is real.

Exactly. All I'm trying to say is people are taking it a bit far saying Josh has temperament issues because of a few minutes shown here and there and we don't even know him. I'm certainly not saying Marcus is a bad guy or anything, but it's just funny and interesting how people kind of have a one zone thought process in regards to Josh right now when it's clear some of the other guys aren't perfect either.

👋  Since I'm sure I've posted about Josh's temperament a few times - just wanted to mention that temperament and temper are not the same.  Josh seems very outgoing, confident, extroverted, alpha male, competitive in your face and upfront.  None necessarily bad qualities.  I prefer more quiet, laidback, thoughtful, introverted, low-key, earnest types myself.  Neither better or worse just usually comes down to personal preference what temperament we're attracted to, same as looks.  For me, Marcus is extremely likable.  Josh's type wouldn't be for me.  But I find his and Andi's chemistry great and enjoy watching them together.   I also think they both do get fired up and show their anger about things.  I think they're very similar in temperament and that might or might not work really well in a real world relationship. Happy to watch and find out.  I actually really like her with Marcus, Nick and Josh so will be an enjoyable season for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Now that I actually was able to watch the deleted scene with Josh wherein he says he has not had his heart broken, I see that he did have alone time with Andi in CT...in spite of the losing team having to go back to the hotel after the BBall game. Andi did say in her blog that she did spend time with the 5 of Hearts team because she wanted to let them know that she cared even though they lost.

He got his kisses. Smiley And he said he hasn't had a relationship in 5 years...I think that's a bit different than not having dated in 5 years.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 pm

It's going to be a long 2 weeks before we can see Andi and Josh's date. I hope we can get new commercials and SC to hold us over.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:05 pm

I think we're getting to see the genuine Josh, completely unguarded and not worried about playing to the cameras. The introverts and actors scare me. Josh is what you see is what you get & I hope Andi likes what she sees. I sure do!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I think we're getting to see the genuine Josh, completely unguarded and not worried about playing to the cameras. The introverts and actors scare me. Josh is what you see is what you get & I hope Andi likes what she sees.  I sure do!!

Not sure if the convo was with Marcus or with Eric, but Andi was saying something about, "protective instinct, showing strength that is intriguing and attractive." I think she was describing Josh.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Is the deleted scene posted somewhere? I would like to watch it.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Here they are Jane:

http://www.hulu.com/grid/the-bachelorette?video_type=clip

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_cycdnnpd

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_428dan0a

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_usn1anya

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm

LOL, I like laid back guys also in real life, but for some reason on reality shows I am drawn to the Alpha males so I enjoy watching Josh, on BB I loved Jeff on Survivor I loved Rob, so I guess I am an odd duck...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx