SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I don't understand why they would fly to LA for a safehouse when they could just do one Georgia?

True..but I guess what I was trying to say..IF Josh isn't f1 ..than she would have to "fly" to chris Let's say.or nick..etc.

Good Call HM.

Des' season it was the Brooks fans that eventually clued me in. They actually were convinced that the Social Media silences matched etc. but then someone posted Brooks' playlist and it was really depressing. Who in love has a depressing playlist ?

The whole Brooks going on a cruise shortly before the MTA and Finale came a bit later to confirm.
Thanks nd.I guess I am not good trying to explain myself.It would prove or disprove Josh is F1. That's all.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:19 pm

b wrote:I'm looking forward to their 1:1 date b/c all I've seen so far is giggles and pheromones.  She was comfortable w him from the get go, "calling him out" on his comments, teasing him, etc but he's just been Mr Giggle as I call him.  Wish they had shown some substance since they have w a few of the other men, but maybe the 1:1.

And mura you're right, if josh is f1, they may meet in driving distance as Des/Chris did

:yes: absolutely!  high five 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think they would stay in the Atlanta area if Josh is the F1.

Ali and others have spoken about their costumes trying not to be recognized, so I'm sure it would be the same for any of the F1/lead.

Hopefully they have to fly somewhere. Maybe we'd luck out and have another PlaneStalker behind either one of them on a plane! laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 2498057887

I agree GA.they may pick a safe house closer to ATL.like ash and JP I think they did some on the East coast.Back I. The day they even went to Canada.so it could be anywhere.not just LA.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 pm

kaydeelove wrote:Aww joshs mom defending andi. I'm really gonna love these two together.

They are both strong women. If he's chosen and they are together, I'll pay money to see Josh handle who gets their way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Yeah like I don't think they would stay in Georgia but somewhere on that coast like what Ashley and JP did.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 pm

anyone can fill us for sure whether Andi already back to work? that is definitely a main determinant of the safe house arrangement. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:25 pm

They are a lot closer driving distance than Chris and Des ever were. There are a lot of lakes/country/beach places in Georgia- including some VERY private where both families could meet up. And I wouldn't be surprised if the whole families got together. I guess this means Aaron and the Chiefs will be done with OTAs by the weekend.

I remember that Ali used to be followed in LA as the paps tried to sleuth is she was going to meet someone. Of course, she wanted to be noticed because she was driving that hot little convertible mini-cooper. But traffic is so awful in Atlanta that I think Andi and Josh could go to some place in the Atlanta suburbs to meet up and no one would be the wiser. Especially if they had someone else stocking it with groceries so once they got there they wouldn't have to leave.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think they would stay in the Atlanta area if Josh is the F1.

Ali and others have spoken about their costumes trying not to be recognized, so I'm sure it would be the same for any of the F1/lead.

Hopefully they have to fly somewhere. Maybe we'd luck out and have another PlaneStalker behind either one of them on a plane! laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 2498057887

I agree GA.they may pick a safe house closer to ATL.like ash and JP I think they did some on the East coast.Back I. The day they even went to Canada.so it could be anywhere.not just LA.

Yes exactly, that's what I meant, I didn't explain myself. I didn't mean to LA, I just meant out of Atlanta. There are a lot of quiet in the middle of nowhere places up the east coast which wouldn't be to far.

I think the chances of them being spotted in Atlanta is far greater than say if they went north or east.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:46 am

Ash2214 wrote:It's just my opinion, but I 100% believe Andi had her first safe house visit with her F1 during Memorial Day weekend. Josh had a lot of fishy activity during that weekend too and the biggest was that he was spotted at the airport and Stephanie posted a picture with his dog. He went somewhere and I don't think it was back to Atlanta. He would have taken Sabel with him I would assume.

I believe so as well. Don't look for a safe house visit this weekend; that is, if Josh is F1. His sister tweeted earlier today that she is looking forward to her entire family getting together in Georgia this weekend. i guess it's possible that Josh could pull a Sean (as in when Sean slipped Catherine into Dallas during Christmas to participate in his family gathering prior to the big reveal) but not very probable.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:26 am

I'll be interested to see his 1 on 1 to see if they show a serious conversation. Right now I'm putting him in the chemistry slot because I haven't seen anything else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:29 am

albean99 wrote:I'll be interested to see his 1 on 1 to see if they show a serious conversation. Right now I'm putting him in the chemistry slot because I haven't seen anything else.

Did you see the deleted scene released today?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:34 am

docnash14 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'll be interested to see his 1 on 1 to see if they show a serious conversation. Right now I'm putting him in the chemistry slot because I haven't seen anything else.

Did you see the deleted scene released today?

Where can I find those scenes?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx