SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
dpao84 wrote:I think Memorial Day weekend when she was in Cali and he was spotted that Thursday morning at the Tampa airport was their last one. But now they are both back in Atlanta so it makes it a lot harder for us to know but probably easier for them!

Yes that right.

Did anyone ever find out his destination from Tampa?
Not that I know of..heck he could have just flying back to ATL.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well the old saying goes "watch the feet".
Now If Andi is seen at a Airport this weekend.

i dont think the Airport is the only clue like past seasons (eg. Em's). Des and Chris have met up 'on the road'..no wonder they never got caught and successfully foiling the spoilers giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well the old saying goes "watch the feet".
Now If Andi is seen at a Airport this weekend.

i dont think the Airport is the only clue like past seasons (eg. Em's). Des and Chris have met up 'on the road'..no wonder they never got caught and successfully foiling the spoilers giggling 
True! Just like Brooks going on a cruise..that's my point..we need to all the top 4 at the moment.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:09 pm

I don't understand why they would fly to LA for a safehouse when they could just do one Georgia?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:10 pm

I personally don't think he went back to ATL because someone tweeted him on Tuesday or Wednesday about how he just got back and they were working out together. Also, Stephanie had his dog. If he was going home, I would assume he'd take Sabel with him. Coincidentally, Andi tweeted on either Tuesday or Wednesday of that week that she was just starting to unpack. It could be nothing, but the timing is interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I don't understand why they would fly to LA for a safehouse when they could just do one Georgia?

True..but I guess what I was trying to say..IF Josh isn't f1 ..than she would have to "fly" to chris Let's say.or nick..etc.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 pm

It's just my opinion, but I 100% believe Andi had her first safe house visit with her F1 during Memorial Day weekend. Josh had a lot of fishy activity during that weekend too and the biggest was that he was spotted at the airport and Stephanie posted a picture with his dog. He went somewhere and I don't think it was back to Atlanta. He would have taken Sabel with him I would assume.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I don't understand why they would fly to LA for a safehouse when they could just do one Georgia?

true..the network could easily rent a safe house in Atl, IMO. and they can do the honeymoon every single day. no kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:14 pm

I don't think they would stay in the Atlanta area if Josh is the F1.

Ali and others have spoken about their costumes trying not to be recognized, so I'm sure it would be the same for any of the F1/lead.

Hopefully they have to fly somewhere. Maybe we'd luck out and have another PlaneStalker behind either one of them on a plane! laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

True..but I guess what I was trying to say..IF Josh isn't f1 ..than she would have to "fly" to chris Let's say.or nick..etc.

Good Call HM.

Des' season it was the Brooks fans that eventually clued me in. They actually were convinced that the Social Media silences matched etc. but then someone posted Brooks' playlist and it was really depressing. Who in love has a depressing playlist ?

The whole Brooks going on a cruise shortly before the MTA and Finale came a bit later to confirm.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think they would stay in the Atlanta area if Josh is the F1.

Ali and others have spoken about their costumes trying not to be recognized, so I'm sure it would be the same for any of the F1/lead.

Hopefully they have to fly somewhere. Maybe we'd luck out and have another PlaneStalker behind either one of them on a plane! laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 72 2498057887

why dont you think so?..it would make more sense to me if they prepare a secluded house for that purpose in GA. why wasting money to flew them somewhere playing secret missions?

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:17 pm

I'm looking forward to their 1:1 date b/c all I've seen so far is giggles and pheromones.  She was comfortable w him from the get go, "calling him out" on his comments, teasing him, etc but he's just been Mr Giggle as I call him.  Wish they had shown some substance since they have w a few of the other men, but maybe the 1:1.

And mura you're right, if josh is f1, they may meet in driving distance as Des/Chris did

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx