SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 am

jcrbil wrote:^^ At the same time, they can be posted here, too, I think.  This thread doesn't have to be all criticism just because it's the general discussion thread.  All points of view can be expressed.
Right--discussion being word.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 am

janeh810 wrote:The media sleuthing has already seen some things on twitter that are very telling.  

Can you explain your statement further please? Would like to hear what you think is very telling.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:39 am

Rosepetal wrote:The deleted scene:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_428dan0a

Thanks, Rosepetal.

It was more than we've seen yet I'm still not getting a sincere vibe from Josh. I think he likes Andi but am not buying the rest of it. I'm sure he's dated in 5 yrs so why no relationship? That's a red flag for me because I'm sure lots of women find him attractive.

I'm hoping he's not the f1 although think it's likely. Andi and I are different because Josh would never be my type. Even so I can't help but be reminded of Brooks and how sure most we're about him and their chemistry.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15492

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:53 am

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Love those SCs!  I cannot wait for this date.  :swinginglove 

I also love those SC's.  It looks like she melts when she is in his arms.  I know I would.

Piper, I had to say by to the Brooks avi because I just love Josh this season.

I cannot wait to see a video when there is enough footage to work with.
They both look like they are melting in each other's company. I noticed you had changed your avi. I will miss the Brooks, but I can't blame you for switching to Josh. I love it!  Hugesmile 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:03 am

Admin wrote:Friendly reminder- Josh has a Fan Thread where a lot of these posts can be posted.

Thanks!
Thank you!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am

It's funny how most of us "Brooks-fans" switched to "Josh-fans" laugh out loud.... Still a Brooks fan tho but totally adore Josh with Andi!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:28 am

nannymargie wrote:
janeh810 wrote:The media sleuthing has already seen some things on twitter that are very telling.  

Can you explain your statement further please?  Would like to hear what you think is very telling.

Yes-Please do tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Here are some screencaps from their upcoming 1on1:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 24x4f14
This one is my absolute favorite. Look at them it's like their in their own world:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 B889aee0-da1f-454d-9f70-a5c41acd3089

After an emotional week, this exactly what she needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:56 am

Kaltie wrote:It's funny how most of us "Brooks-fans" switched to "Josh-fans" laugh out loud.... Still a Brooks fan tho but totally adore Josh with Andi!

I guess we are into the tall dark and HAWT  :Drool: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Kaltie wrote:It's funny how most of us "Brooks-fans" switched to "Josh-fans" laugh out loud.... Still a Brooks fan tho but totally adore Josh with Andi!

But will Piper61 change avi?? Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

But will Piper61 change avi?? Hugesmile 
 Hugesmile  I am sure I will eventually.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ At the same time, they can be posted here, too, I think.  This thread doesn't have to be all criticism just because it's the general discussion thread.  All points of view can be expressed.
Right--discussion being word.

I think its more that the fan thread isn't as fun yet as it could be, and it would be nice to see it more filled out. That is my assumption, anyway.

I don't think there is anyone who doesn't like Josh, is there? He really does seem like a good match for Andi.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx