SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:10 pm

LOL there are many people on this board who don't like Josh. There's only a small group of us who are Josh fans unless the rest are just in hiding giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ At the same time, they can be posted here, too, I think.  This thread doesn't have to be all criticism just because it's the general discussion thread.  All points of view can be expressed.
Right--discussion being word.

I think its more that the fan thread isn't as fun yet as it could be, and it would be nice to see it more filled out.  That is my assumption, anyway.

I don't think there is anyone who doesn't like Josh, is there?  He really does seem like a good match for Andi.

I don't dislike him but he's not my type at all. I don't know if he's a good match for Andi. If he's her usual type and it hasn't worked out yet maybe she should go out of her comfort zone.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Jpcook4 wrote:How could anyone not want this guy to winner Andi's heart...

https://twitter.com/jand93058/status/406469957053341696
 :cutesmile!:

Because I like him so much, I want better than Andi for him. I haven't been impressed with Andi in her interactions with Josh at all. He is more than a piece of meat.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Josh fan over here. I will try and post more. I can't wait for their 1 on 1.

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:23 pm

albean99 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ At the same time, they can be posted here, too, I think.  This thread doesn't have to be all criticism just because it's the general discussion thread.  All points of view can be expressed.
Right--discussion being word.

I think its more that the fan thread isn't as fun yet as it could be, and it would be nice to see it more filled out.  That is my assumption, anyway.

I don't think there is anyone who doesn't like Josh, is there?  He really does seem like a good match for Andi.

I don't dislike him but he's not my type at all. I don't know if he's a good match for Andi. If he's her usual type and it hasn't worked out yet maybe she should go out of her comfort zone.  no idea

He's not my personal type, either but, then again, I think you would be hard pressed to find my personal type on this show and being their real selves.

I simply like seeing people connect on my screen, and I do see something between Josh and Andi at this point. Andi and Nick, too, at this point, but there is a different energy in the different pairs.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Because I like him so much, I want better than Andi for him.  I haven't been impressed with Andi in her interactions with Josh at all.  He is more than a piece of meat.

They BOTH are interacting mostly on a hormonal level right now, laugh out loud.  Hopefully that will turn with the one on one date.  Not that I don't thoroughly enjoy watching their hormones connect, but ...

If he wants Andi, then Andi is good enough for him.  In my world, especially since we are dealing with people we don't even know, that is what matters:  what they want.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think they would stay in the Atlanta area if Josh is the F1.

Ali and others have spoken about their costumes trying not to be recognized, so I'm sure it would be the same for any of the F1/lead.

Hopefully they have to fly somewhere. Maybe we'd luck out and have another PlaneStalker behind either one of them on a plane! laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 2498057887

I agree GA.they may pick a safe house closer to ATL.like ash and JP I think they did some on the East coast.Back I. The day they even went to Canada.so it could be anywhere.not just LA.

There are tons of great, quiet and isolated cabins on lakes and such through out north GA that would make great places for a safe house if Josh is F1. So I will be interested to see if we see Andi traveling a lot.

As for Stephanie and family going to GA for the weekend. Stephanie is still a student at UGA (not in the summer, but I believe she will be a senior in the fall). This could be moving Stephanie weekend, or maybe clearing out Aaron's stuff to help get him settled in KC, since rookies seem to be free right now (thank you douchey Johnny Football for letting us know that!). Or any other number of reasons. Tampa to Atlanta is about 8 to 10 hours by car. I know I did a few time while I was at Emory.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:36 pm

I like to see people connect on my screen. I see a connection between Josh and Andi, I also see one between her and Nick, and Marcus and Chris to some extent.

If I want to discuss why I think they would be good together, or why they won't be a good match, or I think he's arrogant, this is the place to do it without having to go through pages of posts on how hot he is. Being a good looking guy has nothing to do with sleuthing, which are the intentions of this topic.

Posting they have chemistry, they flirt, or commenting on a vid, and he seems to be head over heels about her, are supporting reasons to believe he might be the F1 are most welcomed! :yes: 

With that said, for those who believe he is the F1, is there any concern that they have shown so much of Josh right from epi 1 which is not the norm for a F1?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Because I like him so much, I want better than Andi for him.  I haven't been impressed with Andi in her interactions with Josh at all.  He is more than a piece of meat.

They BOTH are interacting mostly on a hormonal level right now, laugh out loud.  Hopefully that will turn with the one on one date.  Not that I don't thoroughly enjoy watching their hormones connect, but ...

If he wants Andi, then Andi is good enough for him.  In my world, especially since we are dealing with people we don't even know, that is what matters:  what they want.

I agree, and if they end up together I will be okay with that. I accepted that Chris wanted Des so I can accept if Josh wants Andi.

But for right now, with the season airing and me watching her be real with Nick and still jumping all over Nick, I want to see her be real with Josh too. Maybe that will change next Monday. For now, I am still TeamFreeJosh!

I want him as my bachelor, then again I would have loved Chris S or Zak W as bachelor and both are in great relationships now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like to see people connect on my screen. I see a connection between Josh and Andi, I also see one between her and Nick, and Marcus and Chris to some extent.

If I want to discuss why I think they would be good together, or why they won't be a good match, or I think he's arrogant, this is the place to do it without having to go through pages of posts on how hot he is. Being a good looking guy has nothing to do with sleuthing, which are the intentions of this topic.

Posting they have chemistry, they flirt, or commenting on a vid, and he seems to be head over heels about her, are supporting reasons to believe he might be the F1 are most welcomed! :yes: 

With that said, for those who believe he is the F1, is there any concern that they have shown so much of Josh right from epi 1 which is not the norm for a F1?

I think we got a lot of Jef right away too, he had the same epi 5 date, but was featured on the group date each week, much like Josh. Des's season to me is almost an anomaly. It worked out for the best, but I am not convinced it was Chris S until very late in the game.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:40 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:LOL there are many people on this board who don't like Josh. There's only a small group of us who are Josh fans unless the rest are just in hiding giggling

He seems ok to me. He looks a bit goofy looking rather than hot to me. He's no Roberto.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like to see people connect on my screen. I see a connection between Josh and Andi, I also see one between her and Nick, and Marcus and Chris to some extent.

Yes.

But now that they are doing a VERY good job of showing the times Andi reached for Nick to kiss, and are really developing the chemistry storyline there, I think an unspoiled viewer should be honestly pulled heavier to Nick. That isn't unusual for them, to yo yo in how they try to draw the viewers focus.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx