SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Jpcook4 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:55 pm

dpao84 wrote:Stephanie Murray just tweeted

@stephmurray11: Can't wait to be in Georgia this weekend with the whole family ♥️

I read on Aaron's tweets today that they will be in Atlanta for Strong4Life Superhero Sprint on Saturday. It is a 5k at Piedmont Park.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Agreed dw_a_mom. They're definitely showing Josh, but they're showing hell of a lot with Nick and then even Marcus. Eventually we're going to get more of Chris too. I've been saying this, but I just think they're going to show us a lot of the F4 (which is great) and then it will eventually boil down to Josh and Nick and will she pick her type or someone different. It's just my opinion, but it's clear to me what they're trying to do. They're also being very careful with what they show of her and Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 pm

I think the deleted scene was deleted for a few reasons. It showed Andi and Josh laughing. It was great to see that. I can understand why it was deleted. Hope we get to see more deleted scenes.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like to see people connect on my screen. I see a connection between Josh and Andi, I also see one between her and Nick, and Marcus and Chris to some extent.

If I want to discuss why I think they would be good together, or why they won't be a good match, or I think he's arrogant, this is the place to do it without having to go through pages of posts on how hot he is. Being a good looking guy has nothing to do with sleuthing, which are the intentions of this topic.

Posting they have chemistry, they flirt, or commenting on a vid, and he seems to be head over heels about her, are supporting reasons to believe he might be the F1 are most welcomed! :yes: 

With that said, for those who believe he is the F1, is there any concern that they have shown so much of Josh right from epi 1 which is not the norm for a F1?

I think the plan was to make Josh the next bachelor if he wasn't the F-1.  The producers saw Josh's potential almost immediately.  He was quickly cast (one of the first cast, if not the first) and he moved to Atlanta.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like to see people connect on my screen. I see a connection between Josh and Andi, I also see one between her and Nick, and Marcus and Chris to some extent.

If I want to discuss why I think they would be good together, or why they won't be a good match, or I think he's arrogant, this is the place to do it without having to go through pages of posts on how hot he is. Being a good looking guy has nothing to do with sleuthing, which are the intentions of this topic.

Posting they have chemistry, they flirt, or commenting on a vid, and he seems to be head over heels about her, are supporting reasons to believe he might be the F1 are most welcomed! :yes: 

With that said, for those who believe he is the F1, is there any concern that they have shown so much of Josh right from epi 1 which is not the norm for a F1?

My comment ended up within GuardianAngel's quote because I never used a quote before. Still learning!
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:33 pm

janeh810 wrote:

My comment ended up within GuardianAngel's quote  because I never used a quote before.  Still learning!

I fixed it for you.  Smiley 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Thank you. I'm a newbie in many ways giggling  giggling  giggling .
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:45 pm

I noticed Josh unfollowed a lot of people on twitter. He had 205 following its down to 176

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I noticed Josh unfollowed a lot of people on twitter. He had 205 following its down to 176

I wonder if they could have made ugly comments about Andi?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I noticed Josh unfollowed a lot of people on twitter. He had 205 following its down to 176

I wonder if they could have made ugly comments about Andi?
Idk but I noticed the ones he unfollowed were females laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:18 pm

^ I noticed that too and he now follows Trista as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Yupp! I think the Trista follow was because she mentioned him and said how she wants a tattoo of her children and she loved the back story of Josh and his tattoos of his parents

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx