SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Wed May 28, 2014 2:46 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They really do have the best on screen chemistry I've seen since JP and Ash, and before a date even! Can't wait to see more.

I admit that I'm slightly worried about the BS meter, but I'm hopeful that this is the real deal and not just infatuation.

I must admit, watching them last night left me super hungry for more.  I must have watched that first kiss more than a dozen times.  There really is nothing in this world like that first spark with someone.
Same!!! I don't think he's BSing her but more a combination of easily brainwashed and she's remarkably similar in looks to not only him but his beloved mom and sister. I don't know if he can handle her long term but he is really obsessed and really protective right now. She feels the chemistry and is physically super attracted to him so even though Andi feels the chemistry but is resisting at this point in the show, Im guessing he'll break her defense mechanisms down if he keeps this up. He is naturally her type and I'm sure daddy already gave his seal of approval night one.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 28, 2014 2:50 pm

missfire1977 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:
foodie wrote:
missfire1977 wrote: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 IMG_5087

This was taken about an hour ago.  He's back at work.  She said she was so nervous when she went up to one of the guys at his office.  She asked for him and the guy laughed and said "Oh Bachelorette."  LOL!!!!  She poked her head in his office and he just started laughing.  She then asked for the photo and he just smiled and sure.  She then proceeded to tell him her friend(me) from across the street is going to be so jealous!  He just laughed.

This picture isn't showing up for me sad

I just found out I can't post pictures from my work computer. sad I'll post it when I get home.

Can you tell us if he looks happy and is hiding something?  giggling 

I think he looks really happy.  Smiley

missfire1977 - Email it to me - I will PM you my email.  I can post it!!

ETA: -

This is the photo from missfire1977

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 JoshMurray05-28-14

Last edited by Iam4UGA on Wed May 28, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They really do have the best on screen chemistry I've seen since JP and Ash, and before a date even! Can't wait to see more.

I admit that I'm slightly worried about the BS meter, but I'm hopeful that this is the real deal and not just infatuation.

I must admit, watching them last night left me super hungry for more.  I must have watched that first kiss more than a dozen times.  There really is nothing in this world like that first spark with someone.
Same!!! I don't think he's BSing her but more a combination of easily brainwashed and she's remarkably similar in looks to not only him but his beloved mom and sister. I don't know if he can handle her long term but he is really obsessed and really protective right now. She feels the chemistry and is physically super attracted to him so even though Andi feels the chemistry but is resisting at this point in the show, Im guessing he'll break her defense mechanisms down if he keeps this up. He is naturally her type and I'm sure daddy already gave his seal of approval night one.

And you never know... Hy might've found a few boys he liked and asked them to watch Andi's back for him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
relaxing wrote:I'm finding them fascinating right now.

One one hand they have maybe the best, jump of the screen chemistry since JP and Ash which will make for a great season and love story.  And they seem like their personalities might really match well.

On the other hand I feel such a BS detector going of re Josh too often for me, and I'm sure Andi notices this too.  I think she probably has battling feelings of major attraction vs is this guy for real.  Like saying after 3 conversations, I haven't really dated someone in 5 years because I want the right one only and you're it. Suspect  That was way too much for me, despite how great the rest of their interactions were.

I don't think he's intentionally saying things he thinks she wants to hear, I just think he came into this already decided he would fall in love with her.  I'll be interested to see if Josh can settle into getting to know her and falling for Andi Dorfman the woman, vs Andi The Bachelorette, who he had already fallen for in concept before he even met her, IMO.

You summed up much of what I have been feeling regarding Josh and his gushing declarations about Andi, which I feel like are little premature this early in the show.  I mean how could Josh possibly already know that Andi is the right one for him at this point?  Okay, maybe he is just a little too enthusiastic for my taste, but I am trying to give him a little latitude here and hope that he will dial it back a little bit.  Otherwise, how is he going to be able to handle not getting a 1-on-1 with Andi until later in the show, after BOTH Nick and Marcus have already had their 1-on-1's?

But, from everything that I am seeing, it all seems to be pointing toward Josh being Andi's F1.  So, unless Andi is a really good actress, it is going to be hard to convince me that anyone else really ever stood a chance, other than Josh.  But, we will see.

Totally understand Longhornfan! All I can say is I have totally felt gaga over someone this early on as well - I don't mean after 2 weeks, I mean after a first date, or even just a few hours after I have met them. Maybe I'm just easy to fall quickly, but I have sooo been there! LOL  giggling 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Have you all seen this in Sharleen's blog?  Totally cracked me up:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 ?format=750w

Blog link:  http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/episode2

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed May 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Yes that was hilarious  😆. The hair and the eyebrows match.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 28, 2014 4:02 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Have you all seen this in Sharleen's blog?  Totally cracked me up:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 ?format=750w

IK, right. I'm at work and having a problem keeping a straight face.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Have you all seen this in Sharleen's blog?  Totally cracked me up:

IK, right. I'm at work and having a problem keeping a straight face.  

That is just too funny.  :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed May 28, 2014 4:52 pm

momoftrips
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC     ·   24m    
Josh, @AndiDorfman's eyes are just a little higher up. http://abc.tv/RC8WLx
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 Os4osz
I can't believe they tweeted this LOL giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 28, 2014 4:55 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:momoftrips
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC     ·   24m    
Josh, @AndiDorfman's eyes are just a little higher up. http://abc.tv/RC8WLx
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 Os4osz
I can't believe they tweeted this LOL giggling

rofl So funny! I noticed that too.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 5:09 pm

^^HIlarious!!! giggling giggling clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 28, 2014 5:20 pm

This is the photo from missfire1977

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 39 JoshMurray05-28-14

Was he at work in Athens or Atlanta?

Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx