SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:14 am

docnash14 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It's just my opinion, but I 100% believe Andi had her first safe house visit with her F1 during Memorial Day weekend. Josh had a lot of fishy activity during that weekend too and the biggest was that he was spotted at the airport and Stephanie posted a picture with his dog. He went somewhere and I don't think it was back to Atlanta. He would have taken Sabel with him I would assume.

I believe so as well.  Don't look for a safe house visit this weekend; that is, if Josh is F1.  His sister tweeted earlier today that she is looking forward to her entire family getting together in Georgia this weekend.  i guess it's possible that Josh could pull a Sean  (as in when Sean slipped Catherine into Dallas during Christmas to participate in his family gathering prior to the big reveal) but not very probable.

Do you think they would risk having Andi meet up with his family considering the spoiler is already out there ?

Sean did that during Christmas then Catherine wouldn't be that known to the viewing public and paparazzi. Josh (and Andi) are already known in the B'ette viewer world.

Having said that, RS is probably hoping for another picture or video to fall into his lap this weekend. There are some pretty determined fans that could be following Josh (and Andi) around like stalkers.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 am

janeh810 wrote:Judging by the promo, she has her date with the basketball coach (Brian?) in the morning, date with Josh in the romantic evening.  

the dates are usually all day and they have the night portion also. So you were seeing 2 different days.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:21 am

The media sleuthing has already seen some things on twitter that are very telling.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:25 am

Here are some screencaps from their upcoming 1on1:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 24x4f14
This one is my absolute favorite. Look at them it's like their in their own world:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 B889aee0-da1f-454d-9f70-a5c41acd3089

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:38 am

Yeah we're going to get a whole new, soft Andi with how she's holding on to Josh. Dare we hope for a baby voice?!?!

As for this weekend, how will Mama Murray ever resist not seeing her when she's so close in GA?? It's pretty obvious she and Andi's dad will need to fight over who gets to wear the Andi is #1 tshirt so I assume somehow they'll see each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:56 am

Love those SCs! I cannot wait for this date.  :swinginglove 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:02 am

Piper61 wrote:Love those SCs!  I cannot wait for this date.  :swinginglove 

I also love those SC's. It looks like she melts when she is in his arms. I know I would.

Piper, I had to say by to the Brooks avi because I just love Josh this season.

I cannot wait to see a video when there is enough footage to work with.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:09 am

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Love those SCs!  I cannot wait for this date.  :swinginglove 

I also love those SC's.  It looks like she melts when she is in his arms.  I know I would.

Piper, I had to say by to the Brooks avi because I just love Josh this season.

I cannot wait to see a video when there is enough footage to work with.

Yes-I've been looking for JODI videos on YT. Hope we get some after Episode 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 am

Friendly reminder- Josh has a Fan Thread where a lot of these posts can be posted.

Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 am

Sorry, I will try and be more careful in which thread I am in.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 am

^^ At the same time, they can be posted here, too, I think. This thread doesn't have to be all criticism just because it's the general discussion thread. All points of view can be expressed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 am

No problem, it's very easy for conversations to flow into a Fan mode which wasn't the intent. That's what we're here for! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx