SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Mona Lisa ‏@monalisalost  8h
@AndiDorfman IF YOU WERE KIND TO ERIC HE WOULD HAVE STAYED WITH THE SHOW AND SAVED HIS LIFE. SO SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY.

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray  6h
@monalisalost @AndiDorfman I'm just going to pray for you.

Regardless if Andi chose Josh, I find this to be so sweet. Anyone can have an opinion on Andi, but tweets such as these are just disgusting and there's no need for it. Kindness is always needed and it's sweet to see that Josh's mom recognizes this - especially with what she said. She also favorited the same Chris Harrison tweet that Josh did.

What a horrid thing to tweet. Hopefully Andi can look past comments like that. It's always difficult for anyone that goes on this show to deal with the inconsiderate people. We all say they chose to go on the show, and have to suffer the consequences but there's no excuse for being inhumane.  
People are so lame. I can't imagine ever thinking something so horrific let alone saying it . People are ridiculous...I hope and pray Andi doesn't pay attention to any of it !!  :shocked!: 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:43 pm

It really is mind boggling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Stephanie Murray just tweeted

@stephmurray11: Can't wait to be in Georgia this weekend with the whole family ♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Have there been any hints at all of safehouse weekends between Josh and Andi?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:51 pm

I think Memorial Day weekend when she was in Cali and he was spotted that Thursday morning at the Tampa airport was their last one. But now they are both back in Atlanta so it makes it a lot harder for us to know but probably easier for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 pm

^ Very interesting. I just noticed Josh favorited the tweet too. Usually safe house visits happen every other weekend, correct? If that's the case then they should technically be meeting up this weekend. What we don't know is though that considering they're both in Atlanta right now will they travel all the way to the west coast or stay somewhere in Georgia?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:53 pm

dpao84 wrote:Stephanie Murray just tweeted

@stephmurray11: Can't wait to be in Georgia this weekend with the whole family ♥️

any hint Sabel coming home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Have there been any hints at all of safehouse weekends between Josh and Andi?

for all i know, they could meet up every single day in Hy's house basement without anyone notice  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Well the old saying goes "watch the feet".
Now If Andi is seen at a Airport this weekend.

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 pm

dpao84 wrote:I think Memorial Day weekend when she was in Cali and he was spotted that Thursday morning at the Tampa airport was their last one. But now they are both back in Atlanta so it makes it a lot harder for us to know but probably easier for them!

Yes that right.

Did anyone ever find out his destination from Tampa?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:01 pm

This is interesting...let's see if they post any pics bc that will be telling. Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Interesting why they're all going to GA and not to Tampa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx