SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Josh could not stop blushing and rambling around Andi last night. That kiss! Wish we could have seen the whole thing!  :cutesmile!: Also noticed how he was following her down the steps when she went back downstairs to see what was going on, & stayed close to her. He's obviously enamored by her, whereas Andi is slowly getting there, having connections w/ Chris & Marcus, just to name a few from last night.

Hi Linds!  I noticed that too.  I believe josh is completely taken by her and Andi is getting there.   Hugesmile 

I think Andi is protecting herself with Josh, she admitted that she had pegged him for the typical jock and I think didn't want to seem like the stupid girl who falls for that. I think how she is portrayed is very important to her. She doesn't want what happened to JP to happen to her. But Now that Josh called her out on it she will start to open up to him. We already saw it at the cocktail party last night. His nervousness and gushing seemed to affect her.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jembid Tue May 27, 2014 11:36 pm

nannymargie wrote:Did anyone read Andi's blog and what she said about Josh and their kiss.

This is what she said " I loved my first kiss with Josh. He was so nervous, and I found it so adorable! I like a man who just goes in for the kiss, and in front of the mansion, dancing, that was the perfect moment. So romantic! "  They sure did not show us any dancing.

Noticed in Andi's blog last week she also used "I love..." when talking about Josh..
Same for this weeks blog, started with "I love..." again...

Hmmmm... Something to lookout for in the succeeding blogs..

jembid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Just watched the episode and this couple is  :fanningfan  already. Gonna be a great season!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

I have a question.  When Josh said he hadn't had a date in 5 years  ... why????  What's up with that.  He's going to go from 0 to 100?  No dates in 5 years to being engaged after 4 dates?

I can understand the no date in 5 yrs. Do we know if he had a long term relationship? Sometimes after being in a couple of serious realtionships, you get to a point, where you won't settle. If you don't find what you want, you settle for being single. He's younger than me though, so I can understand him still looking for love laugh out loud

Maybe it's love at first site. Do we know if he watched her on JPG's season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

I have a question.  When Josh said he hadn't had a date in 5 years  ... why????  What's up with that.  He's going to go from 0 to 100?  No dates in 5 years to being engaged after 4 dates?

I can understand the no date in 5 yrs. Do we know if he had a long term relationship? Sometimes after being in a couple of serious realtionships, you get to a point, where you won't settle. If you don't find what you want, you settle for being single. He's younger than me though, so I can understand him still looking for love laugh out loud

After sleuthing on Josh's FB there are lots of pics of him with a pretty blonde girl I can only presume was his gf. I presume he has dated a bit but not found anyone who meets his standards.

He also has admitted he watched JP's season as soon as he knew he was cast (sometime in January I think) and thats why he was so excited it was Andi. (The evidence for this can be found on the access hollywood pre show interview)
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed May 28, 2014 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Josh did an interview with Access Hollywood. You can find it at Hulu. He said that when he found out he was going to be on the bachelorette he started watching JP's season closely and he really liked Andi saying she's feisty, very intelligent, she knows what she wants, etc..
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 12:05 am

Ok thanks emad and missfire. Therefore, he was able to see a "preview" of sorts of her. Meeting her to him, would be almost like "knowing" her, unlike some who may have never watched the show and knows nothing about the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks emad and missfire. Therefore, he was able to see a "preview" of sorts of her. Meeting her to him, would be almost like "knowing" her, unlike some who may have never watched the show and knows nothing about the lead.

TPTB love this! Makes the chances for the lead finding love much greater. I remember Ryan watched Trista with Alex and asked/called the producers to be on her show. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed May 28, 2014 12:28 am

I watched the clip of Josh and Andi from in front of the mansion of him rambling and it was really cute! He was so nervous haha and I noticed I couldn't stop smiling when watching it.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 28, 2014 12:35 am

soccermom333 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks emad and missfire. Therefore, he was able to see a "preview" of sorts of her. Meeting her to him, would be almost like "knowing" her, unlike some who may have never watched the show and knows nothing about the lead.

TPTB love this!  Makes the chances for the lead finding love much greater.  I remember Ryan watched Trista with Alex and asked/called the producers to be on her show.  Smiley  

For a more recent example, Catherine only agreed to be on the show once she found out that Sean would be the Bachelor.

I think this happens quite often with contestants watching the previous season and going on the show because a specific person was the lead.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 87b72b10  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 86669110  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:39 am

Some are of the opinion that Josh's nervousness/shyness was contrived. Was his blushing also contrived?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed May 28, 2014 12:44 am

Contrived? Maybe. I said upthread that the guys are overly gaga early this year. Did TPTB scare the heck out of them to make sure the "L" word is used this season, and often? So maybe contrived, but only because it was stressed by TPTB to put it out there, or they will give them a bad edit ala JPG.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx