SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Josh is now reminding me of Arie .  They are showing their hot kisses but no real deep conversation between them or Josh asking any questions to get to know her better.  Maybe he is not getting the F1 edit at all...perhaps the producers angle is to show chemistry but no substance???

I also hate the fact that episode 5 is only a 1 hour.  They will probably shorten what they show on their 1 on 1 date.  It will probably be a big make out session..

WHAT?  Why is it only 1 hour?  That is not fair we have to wait this long to see Josh and Andi's date and then have it cut short.  I am bummed.

Something about a Hilary Clinton Interview... Not happy at all!

That sucks, from what I read no one is buying tickets to see her. Maybe she should cancel it which would make me very very happy.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by foodie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:05 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Josh is now reminding me of Arie .  They are showing their hot kisses but no real deep conversation between them or Josh asking any questions to get to know her better.  Maybe he is not getting the F1 edit at all...perhaps the producers angle is to show chemistry but no substance???

I also hate the fact that episode 5 is only a 1 hour.  They will probably shorten what they show on their 1 on 1 date.  It will probably be a big make out session..

WHAT?  Why is it only 1 hour?  That is not fair we have to wait this long to see Josh and Andi's date and then have it cut short.  I am bummed.

I'm not sure where you got this from but it can't be right

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:09 pm

foodie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I checked my DVR and it says 1 hour. I hope I'm wrong! Let me know if anyone sees something different for next monday 6/9

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 pm

I thought next Monday is a repeat of episode four, and the new episode is in two weeks, anyone?

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
foodie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I checked my DVR and it says 1 hour.  I hope I'm wrong! Let me know if anyone sees something different for next monday 6/9

Really? I heard next week is a repeat of tonight's episode and we have to wait two weeks for episode 5?! I hope we don't have to wait haha

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Different Josh topic. Not a Josh F1 fan yet but is it just me or are his bicep tattoos simply Yummm -- eee.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Just checked tvguide.com

8-9pm Bachelorette
9-10 pm ABC News: Hillary Clinton
10-11 Mitresses

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:26 pm

My Directv Guide shows a new episode.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 57 DirectvBachelorette

I hope they don't cut Josh's date!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 pm

ilb123 wrote:I thought next Monday is a repeat of episode four, and the new episode is in two weeks, anyone?

I would rather a repeat of episode 4 instead of shortened episode 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Wait, on Monday June 9th there isn't a new episode. The next new episode (Josh's 1-on-1) will be on June 16th. Why would that be cut to a hour?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:35 pm

foodie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
foodie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I checked my DVR and it says 1 hour.  I hope I'm wrong! Let me know if anyone sees something different for next monday 6/9

Really? I heard next week is a repeat of tonight's episode and we have to wait two weeks for episode 5?! I hope we don't have to wait haha

Oh boy, I can handle a repeat if it's only 1 hour and save the Josh date to 2 hours the following week. Would sure hate to see that date cut short.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:35 pm

My DirecTV Guide shows it as a new episode. But it could always be wrong!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx