SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:@jmurbulldog
Back to Back episodes of #TheBachelorette starting tonight at 8 ... WARNING: I'm not a professional singer laugh out loud
Cute.   Fortunately for Josh, neither are the others!  Hugesmile  Patrick didn't sound good either.

Actually 2 of them are!  giggling 

Is the other one Tasos?
Marcus posted a video telling everyone to watch the 2 new episodes.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Yup! Although in a way less operatic way Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 pm

sophienette wrote:Yup! Although in a way less operatic way Smiley
Is Bradley the opera singer? If so, I will need to edit my post because I mistakenly said Patrick. Bradley may be an opera singer, but it doesn't translate well to R&B at all. Who is the other singer?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Is Bradley the opera singer? If so, I will need to edit my post because I mistakenly said Patrick.  Bradley may be an opera singer, but it doesn't translate well to R&B at all.  Who is the other singer?

Tasos Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/19/tasos-hernandez-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:30 pm

sophienette wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Is Bradley the opera singer? If so, I will need to edit my post because I mistakenly said Patrick.  Bradley may be an opera singer, but it doesn't translate well to R&B at all.  Who is the other singer?

Tasos Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/19/tasos-hernandez-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/
Thank you!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 am

Josh is now reminding me of Arie . They are showing their hot kisses but no real deep conversation between them or Josh asking any questions to get to know her better. Maybe he is not getting the F1 edit at all...perhaps the producers angle is to show chemistry but no substance???

I also hate the fact that episode 5 is only a 1 hour. They will probably shorten what they show on their 1 on 1 date. It will probably be a big make out session..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 am

Steel2009 wrote:Josh is now reminding me of Arie .  They are showing their hot kisses but no real deep conversation between them or Josh asking any questions to get to know her better.  Maybe he is not getting the F1 edit at all...perhaps the producers angle is to show chemistry but no substance???

I also hate the fact that episode 5 is only a 1 hour.  They will probably shorten what they show on their 1 on 1 date.  It will probably be a big make out session..

We don't know if they are having other conversations. All they are showing is the hot make out sessions.

Although, Josh and Andi have such similar families, lifestyles, likes, that maybe they already know that they fit together. Their families even look alike.  giggling 

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 am

Ariela wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Josh is now reminding me of Arie .  They are showing their hot kisses but no real deep conversation between them or Josh asking any questions to get to know her better.  Maybe he is not getting the F1 edit at all...perhaps the producers angle is to show chemistry but no substance???

I also hate the fact that episode 5 is only a 1 hour.  They will probably shorten what they show on their 1 on 1 date.  It will probably be a big make out session..

We don't know if they are having other conversations. All they are showing is the hot make out sessions.

Although, Josh and Andi have such similar families, lifestyles, likes, that maybe they already know that they fit together. Their families even look alike.  giggling 

As per the bolded.....isn't that what Andi complained about last season?    Lots of chemistry but no substance or deep conversations that we saw???
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:51 am

WHAT? Why is it only 1 hour? That is not fair we have to wait this long to see Josh and Andi's date and then have it cut short. I am bummed.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 am

eliza3 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Although, Josh and Andi have such similar families, lifestyles, likes, that maybe they already know that they fit together. Their families even look alike.  giggling [/quot

As per the bolded.....isn't that what Andi complained about last season?    Lots of chemistry but no substance or deep conversations that we saw???  

Exactly! That's why I feel they are setting Josh up to look bad by not getting to know her better. And yes, I believe they are having conversations but editing them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:56 am

nannymargie wrote:

WHAT?  Why is it only 1 hour?  That is not fair we have to wait this long to see Josh and Andi's date and then have it cut short.  I am bummed.

Something about a Hilary Clinton Interview... Not happy at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:58 am

Personally, this show being 2 hours in my book is way too long. It drags with made up hijinx.
That whole Cody thing last night should have been left on the cutting floor. That stupid Andrew thing, who cares? I was shocked the guys did. So what a waitress gave him her number? It was a producer ploy and the entire hysteria of the situation was over the top.
Don't even get me started on the JJ date. Have JJ changing Meandi's depends and her feeding him pureed food--that might have portrayed growing old together at the same extreme as doing those stupid cartwheels and football tosses.
This show.  affraid 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx