SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Hoorray Ash, good for you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 30, 2014 7:52 pm

First of all Ash2214 Congrats on your graduation!!!!!! Everyone who has been watching the Bachelor/ette know that they makeup a lot of these guys professions so I never pay attention to what their job titles are...For me I don't have a favorite for Andi I am not invested in it one way are the other... But I see a lot of post bemoaning that it's Josh and that sleuthing is a must, but I have as yet to see anything pointing to anyone else....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 8:05 pm

For me, I'm not bemoaning that it's Josh, because I don't know that it's Josh. My conclusion will come from continued sleuthing. The spoilers may be correct, but a sleuther prefers to figure it out the old fashion way. It doesn't matter to me if the spoilers are correct or not, that's not the point.  I have yet to see anything that confirms it's 100% Josh.

I don't have a favourite for Andi, that's her job to choose the right one for her. We can speculate on who we think would make a good match and who wouldn't, but ultimately it's her choice.

I'm looking forward two watching to epi's in a row, we're at 3 and 4. I think we'll get a good sense on the direction the edit is trying to take us.

I am interested in knowing what you see that it points soely to Josh as being the F1?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Considering they haven't had a 1/1 yet, I would presume what shows him as the F1 is the spoiler, GA.

Many people have posted that the unspoiled, non-sleuther general audience have indicated they don't know who Josh is.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Isn't he Aaron's older brother?  giggling 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 30, 2014 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For me, I'm not bemoaning that it's Josh, because I don't know that it's Josh. My conclusion will come from continued sleuthing. The spoilers may be correct, but a sleuther prefers to figure it out the old fashion way. It doesn't matter to me if the spoilers are correct or not, that's not the point.  I have yet to see anything that confirms it's 100% Josh.

I don't have a favourite for Andi, that's her job to choose the right one for her. We can speculate on who we think would make a good match and who wouldn't, but ultimately it's her choice.

I'm looking forward two watching to epi's in a row, we're at 3 and 4. I think we'll get a good sense on the direction the edit is trying to take us.

I am interested in knowing what you see that it points soely to Josh as being the F1?

Already, well have the sleuthers come up with anything? That's what I am getting at....I don't have a horse in the race so for me I am watching and reading....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Oh staaaahp it! Y'all are so sweet!

See what I did there? Haha, but seriously, thanks everyone! You're all so great.

Personally, I'm one of those people that never picks a favorite for the lead. How the heck would I really know what they would want. I always pick a favorite for myself, which is Marcus, but considering it seems like he'll be on this new show this summer, it turned me off a bit.

I genuinely believe she picked a great F4 and she would be lucky to end up with any of them - whether it's long lasting or not. I do completely understand though if she did pick Josh. When I just add everything up, it does seem to make the most sense, including location. It's certainly less stress for a couple that has been "dating" for two months that is now engaged to be living in the same city as each other. I never believe spoilers to be 100% accurate, but I do think those videos are legit. I've been trying to keep track of Andi's and the Murray's social media accounts whenever I can. I've posted most of what I've found and I have found some interesting little things although none of it 100% confirms it. I'm just going to keep doing that and hopefully something will come along to prove one way or the other if the spoiler is correct. I just want to do it before the finale!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 pm

They all lived in one apartment---well ok, but his role was to watch over them?
Both Josh and his parents stated - before B'ette days - that he would attend UGA to help keep his baby brother Aaron from missing his family and "quitting" as he did. Josh was a walk-on player, not a starter as his brother was. His main role was to keep Aaron out of trouble and happy. Josh, Aaron and baby sister shared Josh's three bedroom apartment.
Seriously? In what way did Josh "quit"? I thought he was injured, and simply made a smart decision to move his life in a different direction. I can easily see the allure of going to the same university as his brother, and sharing an apartment. It must have been fun to be together again. But I truly doubt that his siblings needed a babysitter. College kids can manage on their own and the vast majority do fine.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Josh has over 12,000 twitter followers already. I don't get how some people say the general audience doesn't know who he is. He is in no way a hidden F1 IMO.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 30, 2014 10:13 pm

^ I don't think anyone has really stated that he's been hidden. There have been a few people saying they feel like he's been "shoved down their throats" but I think most people are in agreement that it really appears all of the F4 are getting good screen time. In the first two episodes I would say they all have gotten equal time or just about, besides Nick in the second episode because he wasn't on a date, but they still showed their 1-on-1 time at the cocktail party.

Josh also had 4,000 followers before he even left for the show and a lot of people know the spoiler. It also help that Josh has a well known brother, so people can find his Twitter much easier in comparison to other contestants, especially this early in the season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I don't think anyone has really stated that he's been hidden. There have been a few people saying they feel like he's been "shoved down their throats" but I think most people are in agreement that it really appears all of the F4 are getting good screen time. In the first two episodes I would say they all have gotten equal time or just about, besides Nick in the second episode because he wasn't on a date, but they still showed their 1-on-1 time at the cocktail party.

Josh also had 4,000 followers before he even left for the show and a lot of people know the spoiler. It also help that Josh has a well known brother, so people can find his Twitter much easier in comparison to other contestants, especially this early in the season.

YEP, they are a really popular people in and around the Athens/ATL area so I am not surprised that he has a lot of followers already, add that to him being on the show.... I am more surprised he doesn't have more than the 12,000....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 30, 2014 10:23 pm

His brother also @'s him in his tweets which gave him more exposure to followers.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx