SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm

FLChica wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The photo is actually pretty old. He just started dating Kacie this past October. It hasn't even been a year yet. The girl in the bed with him was his girlfriend (I should have been more clear that it was an ex-girlfriend, but a girlfriend at the time). If you go to his Instagram you can see old pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend. Regardless, the look on his face shows he was not expecting to have his picture taken. All I'm saying is Aaron is Josh's 23 year old brother, not sure what his picture having sex with a girlfriend has to do with Josh, but that's just my opinion.  hmmm 

To add to the "yuck" factor, there is clearly another person in the bed with them.

Maybe it is "yuck," but Aaron did not put himself on this stupid show. Why don't we look up and see if Nick and Marcus have a sister or brother and if they made a tape or better yet, find some pictures of them on instagram and post them.  affraid 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The photo is actually pretty old. He just started dating Kacie this past October. It hasn't even been a year yet. The girl in the bed with him was his girlfriend (I should have been more clear that it was an ex-girlfriend, but a girlfriend at the time). If you go to his Instagram you can see old pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend. Regardless, the look on his face shows he was not expecting to have his picture taken. All I'm saying is Aaron is Josh's 23 year old brother, not sure what his picture having sex with a girlfriend has to do with Josh, but that's just my opinion.  hmmm 

Exactly.  Why is Aaron's "dirty laundry" being brought in?  And.... this was an ex-girlfriend, NOT his current girlfriend??   I bet Josh, Andi, Aaron, Josh's parents, all wish the season was over already.  It just started.  sad

This is unfortunately how it is most seasons for a lot more than just the cast. Anyone remember what a kook they made Naomi's mom look like at her HTD? Shawntel's father? Who was it that had the taxidermy all over his home?? This is the show. It takes a lot of family and friends eats them up and spits them out.
Dirty laundry comes out--Michelle Money and Boozer?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Who cares? It's Aaron, not Josh. Josh is the one engaged to Andi and the one whose name is on this thread. I don't follow college football so I really couldn't care less what Aaron is up to these days. As long as Josh isn't impersonating his lil bro to get laid, I'm good to go.

clapping! 

Again, you posted my thoughts.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

To add to the "yuck" factor, there is clearly another person in the bed with them.

Maybe it is "yuck," but Aaron did not put himself on this stupid show.  Why don't we look up and see if Nick and Marcus have a sister or brother and if they made a tape or better yet, find some pictures of them on instagram and post them.    affraid 

If it's out there, I'm sure it will be found.
I don't think anyone here posted a photo of this issue or instagrammed them. No one here should be put to shame or blamed for what is not our actions.
If things become upsetting on certain threads, I believe there are fan threads that will not have those upsetting issues.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Meanwhile, Josh has surfaced back in ATL according to a retweet he just did from his friend that's happy he's back. They're "killing it at the gym." This man is so Andi's man, it's amazing. Wonder where his lady friend is now, probs down the street in her apartment.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Tue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm

I loved Andi and Josh's little moments last night, especially their flirting. Also the fact that she kissed him aside from Chris, shows that she's already interested. Can't wait to see their love story develop!
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Maybe it is "yuck," but Aaron did not put himself on this stupid show.  Why don't we look up and see if Nick and Marcus have a sister or brother and if they made a tape or better yet, find some pictures of them on instagram and post them.    affraid 

If it's out there, I'm sure it will be found.
I don't think anyone here posted a photos of this issue or instagrammed them. No one here should be put to shame or blamed for what is not our actions.

i was not accusing anyone or shaming anyone at all.  Just making a point that this is a very slippery slope.  Smiley I am not upset, I'm over it. Smiley Hopefully none of the other contestants have family members brought into the "Bachelor saga."

Last edited by soccermom333 on Tue May 27, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 9:55 pm

TrustxLove wrote:I loved Andi and Josh's little moments last night, especially their flirting. Also the fact that she kissed him aside from Chris, shows that she's already interested. Can't wait to see their love story develop!

I agree!   lolpanda

Love your avatar TrustxLove!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 10:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Who cares? It's Aaron, not Josh. Josh is the one engaged to Andi and the one whose name is on this thread. I don't follow college football so I really couldn't care less what Aaron is up to these days. As long as Josh isn't impersonating his lil bro to get laid, I'm good to go.

clapping! 

Again, you posted my thoughts.   Hugesmile 
Haha this happens to me frequently each season I'm following closely like this one, you're the lucky one whose identity I'm stealing this go around I guess laugh out loud lolexcited to see where this journey takes us!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Yes, the fan threads are for those that don't want to discuss or read criticism of the contestants.

I have a question. When Josh said he hadn't had a date in 5 years ... why???? What's up with that. He's going to go from 0 to 100? No dates in 5 years to being engaged after 4 dates?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 27, 2014 10:03 pm

The poster was basically saying that Josh was lying if he said for Andi to not sterotype him. That he was that way! I only posted the comments because of the speculation about the 5 years with no girl, which I don't believe either way. If nick or Marcus made those comments and I read that about them, I would have posted it in their threads.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Yes, the fan threads are for those that don't want to discuss or read criticism of the contestants.

I have a question.  When Josh said he hadn't had a date in 5 years  ... why????  What's up with that.  He's going to go from 0 to 100?  No dates in 5 years to being engaged after 4 dates?

You got me. And over Andi? Weird, weird, weird. But, maybe that's the case.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx