SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:18 am

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:I feel like the conversation at dinner was the most sincere Andi's been. It was nice to see. (I think she's doing a fantastic job by the way!) She was genuinely letting him into where her heads at. She admitted to being tough on him because "there's something there" and that she has her guard up with him because she's always equated getting cheated on with the type of person who cheated on her and not just the person himself. I didn't realize how guarded she was until she actually went through it last night. Josh has his work cut out for him but I think the more she sees how good a guy he actually is she'll find she could learn and grow from him. He seems like a very grateful person who counts his blessings. The world could use more of that. 

My favorite part was when he was talking about the next time he says I love you and that he hasn't felt that way until he came here and met andi.. The look on her face was just so unguarded and you knew that finally her walls were really coming down. Then she actually let out a sigh and verbalized what we had all just witnessed. Not to mention when she was rubbing his hand and he was massaging her shoulder. What sealed the deal for me was when she told him to "listen to the words." That was a bachelorette way of saying what you can't say but getting the point across without really saying it! What great insight into this love story we got to watch last night.

She does appear to be very well-defended.  And I think she was being quite sincere when she said something to the effect that "it was really hard for her to say" (I think it was in reference to her new realization about what you addressed - her programmed association between athletes and cheating.  I think the entire conversation made her feel very vulnerable as evidenced by her taking a drink of wine as Josh was opening up to her - nothing like a little bit of self-medicating to get you through overwhelming emotions.
She has such a prickly shell and wears such a strong mask over herself all the time that Josh really has a lot of work to do here to convince her he's for realsies. Their natural chemistry helps, of course. He seems really sweet and patient (so far), so we'll see how he handles next week when this whole conversation starts again with the lie detector test.

Oh and one more thing, I loved how he comforted her by rubbing her shoulder during this scene, I think Andi responds well to affection laugh out loud heartbeat

ETA: It's interesting that so far he's the only one who has picked up on how guarded she is and how unnatural she can act with them, notwithstanding Eric. I'll be paying attention to Nick and Chris bringing up this same topic and what her reaction, if any, will be to them versus Josh.

And he certainly defended her with the guys prior to the RC when Patrick said something about Andi taking the process seriously. Josh responded that of course she was taking it seriously and then proceeded to legitimize her decision to cut out the cocktail party.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:22 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Judiful wrote:I wish I knew how to make a video slide show..but I don't !  I have the most perfect song in my head for Jandi ...."Close Your Eyes" by Michael Buble'...It's so soft and romantic...and the lyrics make me think of them...I would bring you a link from youtube,  but my tablet isn't cooperating today....anyway its just a suggestion for a song if anybody is interested in making a video..If nothing else give it a listen if you haven't heard it before.  I wish I wasn't so technologically challanged or it would be done last night .... scratch  scratch 

Judi, Here is the video, it is beautiful. May be Sophiette can make it.

Thank you so much, Magg.. I love it. I think it's an Andi and Josh song!!  clapping! 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 am

Do you guys believe what CH said about their 1on1?

“The fact that they are both so open about this really helped put some of her worries at ease, but later on she told me it’s still a lingering issue. There’s no doubt the physical chemistry is there between them, but the question for Andi is, is there depth?”

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Do you guys believe what CH said about their 1on1?

“The fact that they are both so open about this really helped put some of her worries at ease, but later on she told me it’s still a lingering issue. There’s no doubt the physical chemistry is there between them, but the question for Andi is, is there depth?”

I quickly disregard just about everything CH says.  And I don't know if it's just me but I thought he seemed especially faux in his conversation with Andi last night.

Last edited by docnash14 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:52 am

Ignore anything CH says. This is the same man who said JuanPa knew exactly what he was looking for in a wife while Sean was young and wishy-washy with no clue what he wanted in a wife. Really CH, Really? Best to just ignore him.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:23 am

Does anyone have the link for episode 6 previews? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 am

I am rewatching their date. It's interesting that Andi harps so much on the "athlete" thing since he's technically not an athlete anymore. That should tell her something.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:16 am

Hi, guys! Looks like this will be my home for this season!  👋 

It could also be a set-up for the next episode where she starts questioning him again with the lie detector test and everything

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:18 am

^^HI!

Yes, CH is definitely pushing the storyline. No doubt about it.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 am

Chris Harrison never said anything nice about Catherine either.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:28 am

riddlexo3 wrote:Chris Harrison never said anything nice about Catherine either.

Yes! I completely remember feeling my blood boil when reading what he wrote about Catherine. He was very dismissive of her. But guess who he LOVED during Sean's season ... Des ... America's Sweetheart and surprise, surprise ... ABC's Bachelorette 2013.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 am

I really like josh and andi together but don't want to get invested because he might not be F1! I just can't help it how cute were the nose kisses .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines