SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Did anyone else notice that Andi referred a couple times to her and Josh being a couple kids.  At the dinner she said "Here we are a couple of kids from Atlanta, living 2 miles away and we're in Marsailes.  Then she said when they were walking to the boat, "Two southern kids just saying merci."

I think that's what got to me because she seems to always be so up tight and that showed me that Josh has shown her how to be a "kid"

Loved their date but hated that they made it so short.

I know I feel the same and I think you speak for many of us . The most anticipated date , hoping for these two to spark even more fire then then had in episode 3 and we got so little of that with this date:(, dame Fleiss !! I tweeted to him and told him so too  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Judiful wrote:I wish I knew how to make a video slide show..but I don't !  I have the most perfect song in my head for Jandi ...."Close Your Eyes" by Michael Buble'...It's so soft and romantic...and the lyrics make me think of them...I would bring you a link from youtube,  but my tablet isn't cooperating today....anyway its just a suggestion for a song if anybody is interested in making a video..If nothing else give it a listen if you haven't heard it before.  I wish I wasn't so technologically challanged or it would be done last night .... scratch  scratch 

Judi, Here is the video, it is beautiful. May be Sophiette can make it.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:48 pm

I feel like the conversation at dinner was the most sincere Andi's been. It was nice to see. (I think she's doing a fantastic job by the way!) She was genuinely letting him into where her heads at. She admitted to being tough on him because "there's something there" and that she has her guard up with him because she's always equated getting cheated on with the type of person who cheated on her and not just the person himself. I didn't realize how guarded she was until she actually went through it last night. Josh has his work cut out for him but I think the more she sees how good a guy he actually is she'll find she could learn and grow from him. He seems like a very grateful person who counts his blessings. The world could use more of that. 

My favorite part was when he was talking about the next time he says I love you and that he hasn't felt that way until he came here and met andi.. The look on her face was just so unguarded and you knew that finally her walls were really coming down. Then she actually let out a sigh and verbalized what we had all just witnessed. Not to mention when she was rubbing his hand and he was massaging her shoulder. What sealed the deal for me was when she told him to "listen to the words." That was a bachelorette way of saying what you can't say but getting the point across without really saying it! What great insight into this love story we got to watch last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Did anyone else notice that Andi referred a couple times to her and Josh being a couple kids.  At the dinner she said "Here we are a couple of kids from Atlanta, living 2 miles away and we're in Marsailes.  Then she said when they were walking to the boat, "Two southern kids just saying merci."

I think that's what got to me because she seems to always be so up tight and that showed me that Josh has shown her how to be a "kid"

Loved their date but hated that they made it so short.
I noticed this too. I loved that she was making them an "us." I just cannot picture her with anyone else, off or on the show. After seeing her with Josh, it's just too perfect of a fit.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:53 pm

dpao84 wrote:I feel like the conversation at dinner was the most sincere Andi's been. It was nice to see. (I think she's doing a fantastic job by the way!) She was genuinely letting him into where her heads at. She admitted to being tough on him because "there's something there" and that she has her guard up with him because she's always equated getting cheated on with the type of person who cheated on her and not just the person himself. I didn't realize how guarded she was until she actually went through it last night. Josh has his work cut out for him but I think the more she sees how good a guy he actually is she'll find she could learn and grow from him. He seems like a very grateful person who counts his blessings. The world could use more of that. 

My favorite part was when he was talking about the next time he says I love you and that he hasn't felt that way until he came here and met andi.. The look on her face was just so unguarded and you knew that finally her walls were really coming down. Then she actually let out a sigh and verbalized what we had all just witnessed. Not to mention when she was rubbing his hand and he was massaging her shoulder. What sealed the deal for me was when she told him to "listen to the words." That was a bachelorette way of saying what you can't say but getting the point across without really saying it! What great insight into this love story we got to watch last night.

Love your recap and OOOO so true.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:01 pm

clapping!  Well said to all of you above. ^^^
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:51 pm

dpao84 wrote:I feel like the conversation at dinner was the most sincere Andi's been. It was nice to see. (I think she's doing a fantastic job by the way!) She was genuinely letting him into where her heads at. She admitted to being tough on him because "there's something there" and that she has her guard up with him because she's always equated getting cheated on with the type of person who cheated on her and not just the person himself. I didn't realize how guarded she was until she actually went through it last night. Josh has his work cut out for him but I think the more she sees how good a guy he actually is she'll find she could learn and grow from him. He seems like a very grateful person who counts his blessings. The world could use more of that. 

She does appear to be very well-defended. And I think she was being quite sincere when she said something to the effect that "it was really hard for her to say" (I think it was in reference to her new realization about what you addressed - her programmed association between athletes and cheating. I think the entire conversation made her feel very vulnerable as evidenced by her taking a drink of wine as Josh was opening up to her - nothing like a little bit of self-medicating to get you through overwhelming emotions.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:06 am

docnash14 wrote:

She does appear to be very well-defended.  And I think she was being quite sincere when she said something to the effect that "it was really hard for her to say" (I think it was in reference to her new realization about what you addressed - her programmed association between athletes and cheating.  I think the entire conversation made her feel very vulnerable as evidenced by her taking a drink of wine as Josh was opening up to her - nothing like a little bit of self-medicating to get you through overwhelming emotions.
She has such a prickly shell and wears such a strong mask over herself all the time that Josh really has a lot of work to do here to convince her he's for realsies. Their natural chemistry helps, of course. He seems really sweet and patient (so far), so we'll see how he handles next week when this whole conversation starts again with the lie detector test.

Oh and one more thing, I loved how he comforted her by rubbing her shoulder during this scene, I think Andi responds well to affection laugh out loud heartbeat

ETA: It's interesting that so far he's the only one who has picked up on how guarded she is and how unnatural she can act with them, notwithstanding Eric. I'll be paying attention to Nick and Chris bringing up this same topic and what her reaction, if any, will be to them versus Josh.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:11 am

Finally saw their date. There was not enough, but it was so adorable! I could not stop smiling. Have not done that in awhile. The way Josh kept kissing her, could not keep his hands off of her & she with rubbing his hands. She will slowly be letting her guard down as the weeks go by.

Agree w/ everyone else's posts as well!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am

Alanna your avatar!  beatingheart heartbeat 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 am

soccermom333 wrote:Alanna your avatar!   beatingheart heartbeat 
I cannot even imagine what cuteness lies ahead in future dates!!  :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:15 am

I agree with all the posts above! Love the thorough analysis of Jodi/Jandi's relationship.

I do think that if Josh gets a 1on1 date in Belgium then we'll see her guard truly come down because it looks like we hit a bump in the road in Italy.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines