SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Oy! Trying not to have a favorite this season, but I admit Andi and Josh are on another level. He should have just proposed on the boat and got it over with.
 :WAVEY: Come on, NY...join #TeamJodi!

bestbud! I don't want to get burned again!

I listened to stupid RS last time and only watched the Des and Brooke dates. When it was all said and done and voila, she picks Chris, I sat down for 5 hours to watch the Chris and Des marathon. I laughed when they danced in the shop, swooned when they danced to matt white's song, cringed every.single.time. he read her poetry, cried like a baby when Des said she didn't know how it felt to be loved and that she felt guilty for not loving Chris the whole time (why didn't I see it too??? [i break down    ]), and finally ate my weight in ice cream during their FRC.

This time, I'm watching all the dates, not missing a beat! Though i have to admit, I think she's gone for Josh. Homegirl is helpless around him.

Bach, I know what you mean, I will never forget Des season, the anger, the joy, the disbelief. That season changed the spoiler forever. Because many, like you, trusted RS completely and only watch the spoiler F1 dates, and skipped all others dates. But, that changed after Des season, that season, the producers had accomplished their goal of putting distrust about RS spoiler F1 forever, Many spoilfans had to go back and watch Chres dates, just like you did. Many saw what most of us, non spoil fans saw, but some still believed she made a mistake.
See, right now, Im spoiled, but, I am watching, knowing that Pookie might not choose my favorite, Josh, even though I see the deep connection between them. I am guarding my heart, so I don't blame you.They have something special going on that I can't put my finger on (je ne sais quoi). It happens every season unless you have your mind made up. I agree, she is helpless around him, I see the fight within her regarding Josh, tall, dark, and handsome, BUT.... can I trust him? she thinks.... it feels perfect, almost too good to good to be true, so she will fight within herself for a while, and keep chasing NICK to make a believer out of him (her words not mine) just in case Josh isn't really what she thinks he is. But in the end, she is not going to be able to let him go, if she does, she will do the Mesnick, for sure. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Sharleen blog:
At the cocktail party, the major thing that stood out to me was that Josh is definitely going to be final four.
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 ?format=750w
Sharleen:She doesn't look at anyone the way she looks at Josh. Close seconds are Marcus and Nick.

Bach, look at the face, Adorb!! and if she really said "Not bad, babe" in that clip?then game over... 
party time partytime 

oooooh you are good at this convincing thingy plotting 

I guess the difference between this season and last is that Brooks didn't reciprocate Des's feelings. This season, Andi and Josh are both pretty smitten with each other, no doubt!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Oy! Trying not to have a favorite this season, but I admit Andi and Josh are on another level. He should have just proposed on the boat and got it over with.

I listened to stupid RS last time and only watched the Des and Brooke dates. When it was all said and done and voila, she picks Chris, I sat down for 5 hours to watch the Chris and Des marathon. I laughed when they danced in the shop, swooned when they danced to matt white's song, cringed every.single.time. he read her poetry, cried like a baby when Des said she didn't know how it felt to be loved and that she felt guilty for not loving Chris the whole time (why didn't I see it too??? [i break down    ]), and finally ate my weight in ice cream during their FRC.

This time, I'm watching all the dates, not missing a beat! Though i have to admit, I think she's gone for Josh. Homegirl is helpless around him.
 thumbsup  Right there with you, sister!  Only I couldn't muster going back to rewatch all of the Chres dates.  I was too invested in Brooks, and when all was said and done, I was out!  I am very happy for Des, and have enjoyed following Brooks on Twitter.  

You guys have the right idea! I guess i should go back and watch her interactions w. Nick and Marcus.  sad 
Don't like arrogant Nick and Marcus (although he is FINE!!) really gives me a creepy vibe.

JOSH has to be the f1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie B Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Now when you google Josh or Andi a nasty headline saying that he is already cheating on her because of the Snapchat thing pops up.  I'm sure they are not paying much  attention to it and letting it bother them, but I think it's ridicuous.  I think the girl that was one of his favorites on snapchat besides Andi is probably a good friend of the family and maybe he trusted her enough to tell her what happened with the show and that's what they were chatting a lot about.  I don't know, but I really don't think he got back from DR and picked right up with an ex girlfriend.

Katie B

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

thumbsup  Right there with you, sister!  Only I couldn't muster going back to rewatch all of the Chres dates.  I was too invested in Brooks, and when all was said and done, I was out!  I am very happy for Des, and have enjoyed following Brooks on Twitter.  

You guys have the right idea!  I guess i should go back and watch her interactions w. Nick and Marcus.   sad 
Don't like arrogant Nick and Marcus (although he is FINE!!) really gives me a creepy vibe.  

JOSH has to be the f1.  
She would be insane to let him go and her daddy would need to reevaluate his life because he would have failed as a parent to his special snowflake. Seriously I can't believe Andi would ever send Josh away from her, she wants to resist because it's hard to trust him but she is freaking powerless. And he's constantly all over her and saying and doing everything she needs and wants, she pretty much stands no chance, resistance is futile!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Katie B wrote:Now when you google Josh or Andi a nasty headline saying that he is already cheating on her because of the Snapchat thing pops up.  I'm sure they are not paying much  attention to it and letting it bother them, but I think it's ridicuous.  I think she's probably a good friend of the family and maybe he trusted her enough to tell her what happened with the show and that's what they were chatting a lot about.  I don't know, but I really don't think he got back from DR and picked right up with an ex girlfriend.  

Are you talking about this? http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/bachelorette-2014-spoilers-andi-dorfman-winner-josh-murray-cheating-ex-girlfriend-brittany-mccord-snapchat/

Saw it yesterday. Thanks to RS!
The girl in the article is just a big fan. I'm surprised whoever wrote it did not see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie B Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah, there was another website, too but I can't remember which one.

Katie B

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

JOSH has to be the f1.  

SOOOO agree with you about Marcus! I don't know girls, not feeling him. He's a little too confident for my taste. It's like he's too perfect. I see Josh's insecurities much easier, which in my book makes him more endearing.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Katie B wrote:Now when you google Josh or Andi a nasty headline saying that he is already cheating on her because of the Snapchat thing pops up.  I'm sure they are not paying much  attention to it and letting it bother them, but I think it's ridicuous.  I think she's probably a good friend of the family and maybe he trusted her enough to tell her what happened with the show and that's what they were chatting a lot about.  I don't know, but I really don't think he got back from DR and picked right up with an ex girlfriend.  

Are you talking about this?  http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/bachelorette-2014-spoilers-andi-dorfman-winner-josh-murray-cheating-ex-girlfriend-brittany-mccord-snapchat/

Saw it yesterday.  Thanks to RS!
The girl in the article is just a big fan. I'm surprised whoever wrote it did not see that.

A tabloid will never ruin a good lead by using good investigative journalism. Why cloud the issue with the truth?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Not since JP and Ashley have I enjoyed a couple more. I told myself never to pick a favorite but for some reason this season I cannot help myself but to root for JOSH! So hoping that he either found a love with Andi and is final 1 OR I get a whole season of him on my tv! He seems like such a great guy!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

You guys have the right idea!  I guess i should go back and watch her interactions w. Nick and Marcus.   sad 

JOSH has to be the f1.  
She would be insane to let him go and her daddy would need to reevaluate his life because he would have failed as a parent to his special snowflake. Seriously I can't believe Andi would ever send Josh away from her, she wants to resist because it's hard to trust him but she is freaking powerless. And he's constantly all over her and saying and doing everything she needs and wants, she pretty much stands no chance, resistance is futile!

Why is it so hard to trust him? He has been open and supportive to her from night one. I just don't get this. I love Josh and his awesome family, but what has Josh done that Andi can't trust him?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Wow this thread is poppin' laugh out loud

Andi is all in now! Just look at her. At this point she is more smitten then he is giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Josh is a great guy and I believe him that he's totally in this for her but she has had bad experiences with men like him so that's why she's so unsure IMO. Obviously she knows he's different now because of her interviews that there are no types, just different people.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines