SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 am

relaxing wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Woo welcome to the more calm and collected side :)we live having people here Smiley
Haha, thanks! I think I'm going to like it here, very much.

Oh my gosh, that video is AMAZING. They just fit, you know? Like they were meant to be together. They're so at ease with each other but their chemistry is insane. Uggghhhh. I almost wish the video hadn't come out until Friday because what am I going to do with myself for five more days until their date??  hissyfit

Totally agree.  They just had "it" right from the start, like Ash and JP did.  Not comparing them as people, but it's the first time I've seen that since.  (Sean and Cat maybe had it too, but they just hid them from me so much until so late, I wasn't paying much attention by then).  Seems like they're already a long-standing couple in love and they haven't even had much alone time yet.  Should be "amazing" by the end.  I'm excited to see it.
Andi is soooo awkward and fake with everyone, not fake negatively but you can tell she's stilted, which is what Eric picked up on, but not with Josh. When I see Andi with him, I'm a little bowled over by the teasing and joking and liberties she lets herself take. I except cooing by the frc from this tightly controlled girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:53 am

Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Oy! Trying not to have a favorite this season, but I admit Andi and Josh are on another level. He should have just proposed on the boat and got it over with.
 :WAVEY: Come on, NY...join #TeamJodi!

bestbud! I don't want to get burned again!

I listened to stupid RS last time and only watched the Des and Brooke dates. When it was all said and done and voila, she picks Chris, I sat down for 5 hours to watch the Chris and Des marathon. I laughed when they danced in the shop, swooned when they danced to matt white's song, cringed every.single.time. he read her poetry, cried like a baby when Des said she didn't know how it felt to be loved and that she felt guilty for not loving Chris the whole time (why didn't I see it too??? [i break down  :tissuebox  ]), and finally ate my weight in ice cream during their FRC.

This time, I'm watching all the dates, not missing a beat! Though i have to admit, I think she's gone for Josh. Homegirl is helpless around him.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:33 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Oy! Trying not to have a favorite this season, but I admit Andi and Josh are on another level. He should have just proposed on the boat and got it over with.

I listened to stupid RS last time and only watched the Des and Brooke dates. When it was all said and done and voila, she picks Chris, I sat down for 5 hours to watch the Chris and Des marathon. I laughed when they danced in the shop, swooned when they danced to matt white's song, cringed every.single.time. he read her poetry, cried like a baby when Des said she didn't know how it felt to be loved and that she felt guilty for not loving Chris the whole time (why didn't I see it too??? [i break down    ]), and finally ate my weight in ice cream during their FRC.

This time, I'm watching all the dates, not missing a beat! Though i have to admit, I think she's gone for Josh. Homegirl is helpless around him.

Bach, I know what you mean, I will never forget Des season, the anger, the joy, the disbelief. That season changed the spoiler forever. Because many, like you, trusted RS completely and only watch the spoiler F1 dates, and skipped all others dates. But, that changed after Des season, that season, the producers had accomplished their goal of putting distrust about RS spoiler F1 forever, Many spoilfans had to go back and watch Chres dates, just like you did. Many saw what most of us, non spoil fans saw, but some still believed she made a mistake.
See, right now, Im spoiled, but, I am watching, knowing that Pookie might not choose my favorite, Josh, even though I see the deep connection between them. I am guarding my heart, so I don't blame you.They have something special going on that I can't put my finger on (je ne sais quoi). It happens every season unless you have your mind made up. I agree, she is helpless around him, I see the fight within her regarding Josh, tall, dark, and handsome, BUT.... can I trust him? she thinks.... it feels perfect, almost too good to good to be true, so she will fight within herself for a while, and keep chasing NICK to make a believer out of him (her words not mine) just in case Josh isn't really what she thinks he is. But in the end, she is not going to be able to let him go, if she does, she will do the Mesnick, for sure. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Sharleen blog:
At the cocktail party, the major thing that stood out to me was that Josh is definitely going to be final four.
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 ?format=750w
Sharleen:She doesn't look at anyone the way she looks at Josh. Close seconds are Marcus and Nick.

Bach, look at the face, Adorb!! and if she really said "Not bad, babe" in that clip?then game over... 
party time partytime 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

I listened to stupid RS last time and only watched the Des and Brooke dates. When it was all said and done and voila, she picks Chris, I sat down for 5 hours to watch the Chris and Des marathon. I laughed when they danced in the shop, swooned when they danced to matt white's song, cringed every.single.time. he read her poetry, cried like a baby when Des said she didn't know how it felt to be loved and that she felt guilty for not loving Chris the whole time (why didn't I see it too??? [i break down    ]), and finally ate my weight in ice cream during their FRC.

Bach, I know what you mean, I will never forget Des season, the anger, the joy, the disbelief. That season changed the spoiler forever. Because many, like you, trusted RS completely and only watch the spoiler F1 dates, and skipped all others dates. But, that changed after Des season, that season, the producers had accomplished their goal of putting distrust about RS spoiler F1 forever, Many spoilfans had to go back and watch Chres dates, just like you did. Many saw what most of us, non spoil fans saw, but some still believed she made a mistake.
See, right now, Im spoiled, but, I am watching, knowing that Pookie might not choose my favorite, Josh, even though I see the deep connection between them. I am guarding my heart, so I don't blame you.They have something special going on that I can't put my finger on (je ne sais quoi). It happens every season unless you have your mind made up. I agree, she is helpless around him, I see the fight within her regarding Josh, tall, dark, and handsome, BUT.... can I trust him? she thinks.... it feels perfect, almost too good to good to be true, so she will fight within herself for a while, and keep chasing NICK to make a believer out of him (her words not mine) just in case Josh isn't really what she thinks he is. But in the end, she is not going to be able to let him go, if she does, she will do the Mesnick, for sure. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Sharleen blog:
At the cocktail party, the major thing that stood out to me was that Josh is definitely going to be final four.
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 ?format=750w
Sharleen:She doesn't look at anyone the way she looks at Josh. Close seconds are Marcus and Nick.

Bach, look at the face, Adorb!! and if she really said "Not bad, babe" in that clip?then game over... 
party time partytime 

The struggle is real. I'm so glad you've seen it as well. Whenever I've watch JoDi interactions it seems as if the wheels in Andi's head are spinning. It's obvious that she really likes him but that internal struggle is getting the best of her. Andi allows herself to be more giving with Nick Viall but with Josh she guards herself because of fear. I wonder what moment transpires between the two where Dorfman starts falling hard? The press release made it seem as if was the dates in Marseille, France.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Eagle! Looks like we're going to get re obsessed together again this season. Awesome!
I KNOW!!!! Totally obsessed already, even after I swore I wasn't going to get invested. No idea if they'll actually work out long-term (although how could they not? It's like he was created especially for her) but I'm going to just revel in their adorableness while it lasts. You and I got totally burned by Brad and Chantal's easy chemistry (which he passed up to be with someone he was always nervous around -- WTF??) but we called Ash and JP from miles away, so here's hoping we've backed a winner again this season!    

Alanna wrote:Andi is soooo awkward and fake with everyone, not fake negatively but you can tell she's stilted, which is what Eric picked up on, but not with Josh. When I see Andi with him, I'm a little bowled over by the teasing and joking and liberties she lets herself take. I expect cooing by the frc from this tightly controlled girl.
Exactly. I remember thinking to myself after the first few one-on-one dates: "Man, is she cold." She'd greet the guys with a hug and then they'd walk off, not holding hands, five feet apart. (In fairness, the other Bachelorettes may have been similarly standoffish on a first date.) But it's crazy the way she's just melted so quickly around Josh. And oh yeah, I'm fully expecting her to break out the baby voice by the fantasy dates at the latest.    yes 

BachfanNY wrote:I listened to stupid RS last time and only watched the Des and Brooke dates. When it was all said and done and voila, she picks Chris, I sat down for 5 hours to watch the Chris and Des marathon. I laughed when they danced in the shop, swooned when they danced to matt white's song, cringed every.single.time. he read her poetry, cried like a baby when Des said she didn't know how it felt to be loved and that she felt guilty for not loving Chris the whole time (why didn't I see it too??? [i break down    ]), and finally ate my weight in ice cream during their FRC.
Ha! So awesome.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Who is saying Josh goes to Cancun? Is it RS again?

no no 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:Who is saying Josh goes to Cancun?  Is it RS again?

no no 

No. Some person on twitter.. see the conversation at this link.... Not sure what to make of it.

https://twitter.com/Lizabeth_50/status/477116672747114496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm

no no 

Maybe someone should tweet or email RS and ask him his thoughts on this..

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

no no 

Maybe someone should tweet or email RS and ask him his thoughts on this..  

Yeah, this is a good idea. I emailed him a question a couple of weeks ago and he responded back quickly. I don't want to email him again...he might think I am a psycho. laugh out loud Hugesmile 

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Better one of you than me! I would feel dirty by association.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:31 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

thumbsup  Right there with you, sister! Only I couldn't muster going back to rewatch all of the Chres dates. I was too invested in Brooks, and when all was said and done, I was out! I am very happy for Des, and have enjoyed following Brooks on Twitter.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:Better one of you than me!  I would feel dirty by association.

LOL!! Me to..
I just think the timing is suspicious, the day after the RS article comes out about snap gate he flies to Cancun. Is this throw us off that he is not the F1 and part of the BIP cast?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines