SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:25 am

She kissed him on his neck, uhmmm that is different, me like it....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:39 am

Wow you're right Doc! I just gave the video a listen with headphones and she does say "Not bad, baby" Love these two! :cutesmile!: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:47 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Good ears, Doc! Definitely "Not bad, baby." And I'm glad you gave me a reason to listen with headphones on because could Josh be any cuter??? He's all contented "Hmmm"s and "Mmm"s when they're together. Adorable. Love them.
Eagle! Looks like we're going to get re obsessed together again this season. Awesome! 

And yeah, wtf Cancun??? That dude isn't going anywhere more than 3 miles away from this girl. Can we eliminate all the others and start a travel show with just them now for 6 weeks? Not bad, baby!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:16 am

Love this clip! They're so awesome together. I love the andi around Josh...that's no tv actress. 

I personally think andi and Josh will be making an appearance. Abc knows they will be loved as a couple and with a stupid train wreck like BIP they probably figure getting to promote the happy couple is worth it. Especially since Molly and Jason are going, I can see there being more couples 

No way josh is going on BIP to meet women... He'd be the next bachelor, just look at the size of his threads. And I'm telling you there's NO WAY that Andi could have let him go in the end. Just don't see it. We also have so much evidence already. The time josh came home, the snap chat, the bracelets (which sealed it for me), his moms comments, the sushi pic, the nick video.. I mean come on people these can't all be planted info!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 am

dpao84 wrote:Love this clip! They're so awesome together. I love the andi around Josh...that's no tv actress. 

I personally think andi and Josh will be making an appearance. Abc knows they will be loved as a couple and with a stupid train wreck like BIP they probably figure getting to promote the happy couple is worth it. Especially since Molly and Jason are going, I can see there being more couples 

No way josh is going on BIP to meet women... He'd be the next bachelor, just look at the size of his threads. And I'm telling you there's NO WAY that Andi could have let him go in the end. Just don't see it. We also have so much evidence already. The time josh came home, the snap chat, the bracelets (which sealed it for me), his moms comments, the sushi pic, the nick video.. I mean come on people these can't all be planted info!!!!

In looking at Twitter, none of the guys have an abundance of followers as one might expect this far into the season. However, Josh has more than triple than anyone else. He's approaching 21,000 (Andi is nearing 200,000) followers. Nick has a little over 2500. JJ and Brian are in a competition to see who can garner the most; right now, JJ is a little ahead at 4,000 with Brian close behind at a little over 3800. Dylan has close to 1400 as does the possibly faux Marcus. Hard to know about Chris since no one seems to be convinced which one is his.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:46 am

Oy! Trying not to have a favorite this season, but I admit Andi and Josh are on another level. He should have just proposed on the boat and got it over with.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:58 am

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Good ears, Doc! Definitely "Not bad, baby." And I'm glad you gave me a reason to listen with headphones on because could Josh be any cuter??? He's all contented "Hmmm"s and "Mmm"s when they're together. Adorable. Love them.
Eagle! Looks like we're going to get re obsessed together again this season. Awesome! 

And yeah, wtf Cancun??? That dude isn't going anywhere more than 3 miles away from this girl. Can we eliminate all the others and start a travel show with just them now for 6 weeks? Not bad, baby!

I totally agree and I am right there with you. The chemistry between Andi and Josh is so evident and off the charts! Not only do we have the clues pointing to him as the winner but just WATCHING them together says it all for me.

I am curious as to why (if he really is) going to be on BIP. Makes me wonder what TPTB are thinking. If Josh is not Andi's choice, which DUH, it is so obvious, they would make him the next bachelor 110%!!!!!

So......there has to be a good reason for him to be there. Either Andi will be there too---traveling incognito---and they will participate as a couple. This seems very plausible to me. Not a bad idea since it airs right after the finale. Molly and Jason are there too, so they all have to "couple" up. Or he is there to judge something. Also not a bad idea. Maybe Andi will be there judging too. I really believe IF Josh is not final one, they would not have him pair up with anyone and make him the very AVAILABLE next bachelor. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:24 am

BachfanNY wrote:Oy! Trying not to have a favorite this season, but I admit Andi and Josh are on another level. He should have just proposed on the boat and got it over with.
 :WAVEY: Come on, NY...join #TeamJodi!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I totally agree and I am right there with you.  The chemistry between Andi and Josh is so evident and off the charts!  Not only do we have the clues pointing to him as the winner but just WATCHING them together says it all for me.

I am curious as to why (if he really is) going to be on BIP.  Makes me wonder what TPTB are thinking.  If Josh is not Andi's choice, which DUH, it is so obvious, they would make him the next bachelor 110%!!!!!

So......there has to be a good reason for him to be there.   Either Andi will be there too---traveling incognito---and they will participate as a couple.  This seems very plausible to me.  Not a bad idea since it airs right after the finale.  Molly and Jason are there too, so they all have to "couple" up.  Or he is there to judge something.  Also not a bad idea.  Maybe Andi will be there judging too.  I really believe IF Josh is not final one, they would not have him pair up with anyone and make him the very AVAILABLE next bachelor.  Smiley      
 :yes:  Agree. And this is IF he truly was on the flight to Cancun to begin with (what if it was Aaron Murray  :shocked!: giggling ).
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Woo welcome to the more calm and collected side :)we live having people here Smiley
Haha, thanks! I think I'm going to like it here, very much.

Oh my gosh, that video is AMAZING. They just fit, you know? Like they were meant to be together. They're so at ease with each other but their chemistry is insane. Uggghhhh. I almost wish the video hadn't come out until Friday because what am I going to do with myself for five more days until their date??  hissyfit

Totally agree. They just had "it" right from the start, like Ash and JP did. Not comparing them as people, but it's the first time I've seen that since. (Sean and Cat maybe had it too, but they just hid them from me so much until so late, I wasn't paying much attention by then). Seems like they're already a long-standing couple in love and they haven't even had much alone time yet. Should be "amazing" by the end. I'm excited to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:31 am

Piper61 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I totally agree and I am right there with you.  The chemistry between Andi and Josh is so evident and off the charts!  Not only do we have the clues pointing to him as the winner but just WATCHING them together says it all for me.

I am curious as to why (if he really is) going to be on BIP.  Makes me wonder what TPTB are thinking.  If Josh is not Andi's choice, which DUH, it is so obvious, they would make him the next bachelor 110%!!!!!

So......there has to be a good reason for him to be there.   Either Andi will be there too---traveling incognito---and they will participate as a couple.  This seems very plausible to me.  Not a bad idea since it airs right after the finale.  Molly and Jason are there too, so they all have to "couple" up.  Or he is there to judge something.  Also not a bad idea.  Maybe Andi will be there judging too.  I really believe IF Josh is not final one, they would not have him pair up with anyone and make him the very AVAILABLE next bachelor.  Smiley      
 :yes:  Agree.  And this is IF he truly was on the flight to Cancun to begin with (what if it was Aaron Murray  :shocked!: giggling ).  

It wasn't Aaron.... I checked the Chiefs' website and they have activities this week. So no Mexico for him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 am

^^^Thank you, jcrbil!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines