SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Piper61 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Yep, just went back to her ABC bio page and she was a sorority girl at LSU, graduating in 2009.  

I can't imagine why Josh would be wearing purple and gold on his wrists ...

ETA: Oh well.  Just noticed the button on his grandpa's shoulder appears to be a purple and gold "80."  

Back to regularly scheduled programming!  Hugesmile 

I won't believe he is F1 until I see it.
no I think you're onto something! Look at his favorites on twitter there's a pic  from that wedding and he's wearing them there!
Ahhhhh.  I had not seen that picture, but yes, he is wearing the purple and gold in it, though not as easy to discern the colors in that pic like the B-day one.  Hmmmmmm.   Smiley 
We need more pics where we can see his wrist haha

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Do we know what the black one is that he wears in the show? I'm assuming it's for UGA.. If that's the case I can see Andi giving him the purple and gold one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:18 pm

dpao84 wrote:Do we know what the black one is that he wears in the show? I'm assuming it's for UGA.. If that's the case I can see Andi giving him the purple and gold one.
I've seen him wear that black one in all his pics. I haven't seen this purple and gold one before...

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:19 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:^^ that's really weird that he's following Josh..

I thought so too but Nick has certainly talked about Josh because they were F2.. I dunno... Hmm..
why would he follow a guy that was picked over his son?

I think it means that Nick and Josh really got along fine, and that in the video Nick was upset with the result of the show and said the things he said.

I don't think his dad would do that if he really didn't like the guy. I just think we caught Nick at one of the worst times, 2 days being dumped on national television in favour of his friend.

They are around each other a lot in the show, I really don't think there was animosity between them, and if Nick had a clear head when the video was shot we probably would be hearing good things about Josh.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Black could be for the Bulldogs. Also, I read that black is for anti-racism...are there any other causes that a black wristband signifies?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:22 pm

sbolduc wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

I thought so too but Nick has certainly talked about Josh because they were F2.. I dunno... Hmm..

I think it means that Nick and Josh really got along fine, and that in the video Nick was upset with the result of the show and said the things he said.

I don't think his dad would do that if he really didn't like the guy. I just think we caught Nick at one of the worst times, 2 days being dumped on national television in favour of his friend.

They are around each other a lot in the show, I really don't think there was animosity between them, and if Nick had a clear head when the video was shot we probably would be hearing good things about Josh.

According to one of Brian's tweets, Brian, Nick, Josh and I believe Dylan all went to church together the Sunday morning following the first group date.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Yeah it seemed like they had the same group of friends in the house....I just don't get it.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Yeah it seemed like they had the same group of friends in the house....I just don't get it.

Neither do I, very weird....

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm

sbolduc wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

yes  agreed.
In Nick's ABC bio to the question about what he is looking for in a woman, he basically says someone who gives to him as much as she gets from him. If he left broken- hearted he would still know that she was wrong for him because his feelings weren't reciprocated. He would put it in the same levelheaded context as he used when describing his former break ups ... a learning experience to grow from.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Yeah it seemed like they had the same group of friends in the house....I just don't get it.

I just think Nick thought he was the one and was completely shocked when she didn't pick him, so he was trying to make sense of all of it.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 pm

sbolduc wrote:

I just think Nick thought he was the one and was completely shocked when she didn't pick him, so he was trying to make sense of all of it.
yupp that's what I think.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Just a guess but maybe he is following Josh because he is an EX baseball player or because of Aaron being a football player. Just a wild guess.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines