SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:17 pm

All the kissing & whispering to each other during that deleted scene.  :cutesmile!: Based on the SC's, their 1 on 1 will leave them in their own little world!  Hugesmile 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:00 pm

dpao84 wrote:You really learn a lot reading her Facebook and it's all pretty great. It's clear to me now why Josh hasn't dated in 5 years... His focus has been on school, helping Aaron, his fathers thyroid cancer and all things family. I hope these are all things we get to hear Andi and Josh talk about. 

I loved the post where it said Stephanie decided one Christmas instead of buying presents for each other one year they would buy for a needy family and they were all on board.  No matter what happens on this show, they are a beautiful family, glad I've gotten to read about their story because it reminds me of my own family and how we shouldn't take each other for granted, and I can't wait to see them on hometown dates. If Andi gets to be apart of the Murray family she's one lucky girl.

This is why I love Josh and the whole Murray clan and right now, don't want Andi to choose him! I see her actually getting to know Nick and appreciate all of him, she is just playing a game with Josh right now. This might change in the future, but right now, I remain Team Free Josh!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ilb123 wrote:I am from Canada and would love to see the deleted scene with Andi and Josh, How could I do that? is there a way to view it outside of the USA,Thank you

I don't see it on YT.  Hopefully someone will upload soon.  I hope someone compiles all the videos of Josh and Andi from beginning to end. I wish I knew how to do it myself.  

I wish I could see that scene also. (I'm from Finland). I haven't written here since Des' season. I wrote mostly about Brooks...  Embarressed! 

I've been able to see all the episodes this season. I've watched all Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons since Ali's.

If anyone knows where's the way to see that deleted scene outside of the USA please let me know...
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:02 pm

I hate that we have so long for Josh's date..  hissyfit 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:18 pm

It's great to be back here as I haven't been around much. I haven't been fired up over anybody since Brooks Forester . I watched bits of last season which was not easy to take..But, Andi was my favorite, and I was really happy knowing she was taking the lead this season. I wasn't sure what to expect.. then it took just one look for me to jump on the Josh train....what a gorgeous man !!  :fanningfan 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Judiful wrote:It's great to be back here as I haven't been around much. I haven't been fired up over anybody since Brooks Forester . I watched bits of last season which was not easy to take..But, Andi was my favorite, and I was really happy knowing she was taking the lead this season. I wasn't sure what to expect.. then it took just one look for me to jump on the Josh train....what a gorgeous man !!    :fanningfan 

Welcome to TEAM JOSH.........  :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Judiful wrote:It's great to be back here as I haven't been around much. I haven't been fired up over anybody since Brooks Forester . I watched bits of last season which was not easy to take..But, Andi was my favorite, and I was really happy knowing she was taking the lead this season. I wasn't sure what to expect.. then it took just one look for me to jump on the Josh train....what a gorgeous man !!    :fanningfan 

Yeah, Welcome!!! #TeamJosh  cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Josh's Mom posted this on her twitter page .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 10451755_10203354186391812_3705212148051011261_n

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:28 pm

rc49ers wrote:Josh's Mom posted this on her twitter page .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 10451755_10203354186391812_3705212148051011261_n

Can someone make an avi with just josh in this picture?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:29 pm

^^ Josh posted a pic on his twitter and he was wearing glasses and looked darn good haha. Let's be honest though their whole family is good looking! Wow.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 pm

rc49ers wrote:Josh's Mom posted this on her twitter page .

Sorry my last post did not show picture. Can someone make an avi with just Josh from this picture?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Kaltie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yeah, Welcome!!! #TeamJosh  cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 
Thanks ...I'm looking forward to a fun season .... clapping! 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines