SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TrustxLove Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 pm

I hope we get to see more 1-1 tonight since he gets the GD rose. I'm really hoping they don't try to hide him like they did with Catherine. I just want an open love story. Is that too much to ask? :giggle:
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Its funny because people on the boards always say they want a love story but when their favorite isn't the f1 they want a surprise ending...I don't get it. But I agree I hope we see them have a convo tonight Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:39 pm

TrustxLove wrote:I hope we get to see more 1-1 tonight since he gets the GD rose. I'm really hoping they don't try to hide him like they did with Catherine. I just want an open love story. Is that too much to ask? :giggle:

Agree, but some don't think he is final 1 so they are looking elsewhere or claiming conspiracy theory. We should know more after tomorrow's show and definitely after their first date in episode 5. Feel free to correct me if their first date takes place another time.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 am

I saw this  photo of Andi's ex and I think Josh is better looking

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Andiandjohn-1395701541

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Oh yeah, much better looking!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Definitely much better looking. Funny, I don't remember him on the Texans.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:09 pm

I like Josh and his family a lot. I also don't want him to be F1. I am not a huge Andi fan so far and since I don't see her really liking him just being hot for him I want him to have a girl who likes more than his looks.

I like Andi with Nick so far, he has brought out the side of her I like the best.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I like Josh and his family a lot.  I also don't want him to be F1.  I am not a huge Andi fan so far and since I don't see her really liking him just being hot for him I want him to have a girl who likes more than his looks.  

I like Andi with Nick so far, he has brought out the side of her I like the best.

Ohh "stuck", nooo not Nick. Eww. (sorry), but I just don't like him at all. All I see when I look at him is that photo of him in the blue Manpris.  no no  LOL I just cannot take him seriously.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like Josh and his family a lot.  I also don't want him to be F1.  I am not a huge Andi fan so far and since I don't see her really liking him just being hot for him I want him to have a girl who likes more than his looks.  

Ohh "stuck", nooo not Nick.  Eww.  (sorry), but I just don't like him at all.  All I see when I look at him is that photo of him in the blue Manpris.   no no  LOL  I just cannot take him seriously.

I like Nick okay, but I like how Andi seems more genuine around Nick.

To me she isn't really talking to Josh, but pushing his buttons and making out with him.

I have a huge crush on the whole Murray family, so I want better for him that MeAndi.

Plus I am selfish, I want a season of Josh as the bachelor. I envision visits from Momma Murray, maybe a visit to a UGA or KC Chiefs football game. Can't you see it UGA? I would much rather that then be with Andi.

Also, where is this supposed temper? I didn't see it. I understood him questioning Andrew and personally feel that Andrew is skivy and his voice makes me want to smack him. When Josh said he was a grown ass man, I was like yup, you are a man with a man's voice and Andrew is a douche bag with a high girly voice. I was team Josh/JJ in that completely.

Now, Patrick, if I could wash his hair, yum, I would climb that tower!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 pm

stuckinsc, after they lost the basketball game, Josh said he was pissed, and he did seem to be doing that clam-up / internal retreat thing some men will do when they are in full boil. But, who knows for sure. And, really, I don't think there is anything wrong with having a temper, if you know how to handle it appropriately, but it does take the right partner who will know how to react to it. We all have our flaws and it is how we handle them that defines us, not the fact that they exist.

I hope that whatever the outcome is, he is happy. That is all I want for either Andi or Josh. Or Nick or any of them.

+

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:26 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:stuckinsc, after they lost the basketball game, Josh said he was pissed, and he did seem to be doing that clam-up / internal retreat thing some men will do when they are in full boil.  But, who knows for sure.  And, really, I don't think there is anything wrong with having a temper, if you know how to handle it appropriately, but it does take the right partner who will know how to react to it.  We all have our flaws and it is how we handle them that defines us, not the fact that they exist.

I hope that whatever the outcome is, he is happy.  That is all I want for either Andi or Josh.  Or Nick or any of them.

+

To me being pissed about losing a game is natural, especially when the prize is something you really want. I see that type of competitiveness in athletes, heck being in student government at my university I see that competitiveness. I have it in the classroom, to achieve great things you have to do your best.

I honestly didn't see him about to boil over, just annoyed at losing and mostly at losing time with the girl. I think he genuinely likes Andi and sees her as being the right kind of girl for him. Doesn't hurt that Andi could totally be mistaken for his sister and looks a lot like his mom. Josh adores his family, so I think that is okay.

As for the concern of Josh not dating seriously for five years. In that five years, he went to college, got a degree, was helping his siblings and restarting his life after leaving professional baseball. He wasn't just your average college student, looking for love and hanging out.

I guess for me, I would rather a guy date around and find what he needs in life. It could be that until Aaron was finishing up at UGA he wasn't really ready for serious either.

My hubby didn't date seriously until after the left graduate school. He knew his career meant a lot to him and that he was working to achieve a huge goal. He would need to move for that and getting serious with someone who might have been attached to the place as much as to him would have been hard.

I see nothing wrong with this.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:stuckinsc, after they lost the basketball game, Josh said he was pissed, and he did seem to be doing that clam-up / internal retreat thing some men will do when they are in full boil.  But, who knows for sure.  And, really, I don't think there is anything wrong with having a temper, if you know how to handle it appropriately, but it does take the right partner who will know how to react to it.  We all have our flaws and it is how we handle them that defines us, not the fact that they exist.

I hope that whatever the outcome is, he is happy.  That is all I want for either Andi or Josh.  Or Nick or any of them.

+
I understand that he said he was pissed but we didn't see him throwing things, etc., nor having a real angry aggressive reaction in the locker room. I understand if he was simmering because he knew he was missing out on date time, potential alone time with Andi, but that whole standing in the exit walkway next to the stands staring out at who knows what smells like producers making a bigger deal out of it to me. And if I am wrong, it still wasn't anything to me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines