SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TrustxLove Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like Josh and his family a lot.  I also don't want him to be F1.  I am not a huge Andi fan so far and since I don't see her really liking him just being hot for him I want him to have a girl who likes more than his looks.  

I like Andi with Nick so far, he has brought out the side of her I like the best.

Ohh "stuck", nooo not Nick.  Eww.  (sorry), but I just don't like him at all.  All I see when I look at him is that photo of him in the blue Manpris.   no no  LOL  I just cannot take him seriously.

word  I think Andi is more herself with josh, just seeing those little moments between them, she's way different with him than anyone else. The whispering, flirtiness, etc. their chemistry is definitely there.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Also I can't stop watching that clip of them from ep 3. It was so darn cute! She's like a little girl around him. I definitely think Josh brings out that playful/flirty/feminine side of Andi.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Unname11
Josh is #2 in Sharleen Joynt Flare blog after episode 3:
2. Josh, 29: Josh the Jock has been a slow burn for me but his ability to make fun of himself raises his stock. Above all, he’s gotten solid make-out time with Andi despite no one-on-one date, which says a lot about her attraction to him.
# 1. Nick, 3. Marcus, 4. Chris
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:57 pm

I like Josh, but I thought it was funny how Sharleen Joynt was making fun of him in her blog clapping!:
For some reason I love to make fun of Josh the Jock. But his singing face! And believe me, few people have attractive singing faces. I certainly don't have a good one. But his was so spectacularly bad I just couldn't resist making his future CD cover:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Y1234412
:giggle:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:05 pm

OMG Sharleen is hysterical! Haha loved what she says about Josh.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Funny how she called him Josh the Jock..that's what Andy called him too in a interview!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:23 am

I am from Canada and would love to see the deleted scene with Andi and Josh, How could I do that? is there a way to view it outside of the USA,Thank you

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am

ilb123 wrote:I am from Canada and would love to see the deleted scene with Andi and Josh, How could I do that? is there a way to view it outside of the USA,Thank you

I don't see it on YT. Hopefully someone will upload soon. I hope someone compiles all the videos of Josh and Andi from beginning to end. I wish I knew how to do it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:59 am

Thank you Steel2009

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Cute.. :cutesmile!: 

https://vine.co/v/MpiTxTVzjBu

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Piper61 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:stuckinsc, after they lost the basketball game, Josh said he was pissed, and he did seem to be doing that clam-up / internal retreat thing some men will do when they are in full boil.  But, who knows for sure.  And, really, I don't think there is anything wrong with having a temper, if you know how to handle it appropriately, but it does take the right partner who will know how to react to it.  We all have our flaws and it is how we handle them that defines us, not the fact that they exist.

I hope that whatever the outcome is, he is happy.  That is all I want for either Andi or Josh.  Or Nick or any of them.

+
I understand that he said he was pissed but we didn't see him throwing things, etc., nor having a real angry aggressive reaction in the locker room.  I understand if he was simmering because he knew he was missing out on date time, potential alone time with Andi, but that whole standing in the exit walkway next to the stands staring out at who knows what smells like producers making a bigger deal out of it to me. And if I am wrong, it still wasn't anything to me.

I'm not saying I interpret it as anything negative, but I am saying that if he does have a temper (which basically started from Nick's conversation on the airplane, I assume), we have seen little things that could validate it. People keep suggesting the observation by some posters is coming out of nowhere, and that isn't the case. Still, sure, it is perfectly reasonable to interpret the same scene differently.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Cute.. :cutesmile!: 

https://vine.co/v/MpiTxTVzjBu

Very.

I really do LOVE the chemistry between those two, it literally leaps off the screen at you, and that is so fun to watch.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines