SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:53 am

Alanna wrote:
e258 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Josh is very close to perfect laugh out loud. Good looking with a good heart and knows how to treat a woman. Andi is terrified! I want to shake her and say "Josh is not your ex!"

Me too. I think he has a great heart and will be very good for Andi.
ITA.  While Josh is an "athletic player", I truly don't believe he is a "player."  I am a little less sure of Josh as F1, mostly because I fear MF trying to take down RS once again, and for whatever reason, if Josh isn't/wasn't...bad move, Andi, bad move!  giggling   

He will be F1 Smiley It's obvious from the begging - she never looked anyone the way she is looking Josh - also she kissed him yesterday on cheeck and on the nose - that was perfect  l o v e 
Seriously!! She goes from being all tough and untouchable to being a sweet, vulnerable girl with him. It would make me a little sick if he wasn't so awesome and so into her already.  giggling 

I think, she is afraid  because he is into her deeply, and finds her amazing. I think this is the case of her not being love in return by someone in the past she really care about. Sounds like deja vu -Des crying bcs she never being loved like that before. IMO,the key here is not that they have never being loved before. What makes this special is to be so loved by someone they think is so amazing--They always knew that when they love someone deeply, they should be loved in return, but never happen before. This it really happening this time,or is it?! Hence the fear, the feeling of it being too good to be. lovetogether
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:56 am

e258 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:E258,
From what he said about the next time he says I love You being to the person he's going to marry, maybe he will wait until the proposal? Andi might not be able to deal. Me either.  hissyfit hissyfit

Luvvy, me neither  :nervous he has to say it before Smiley

I think he will ....
I have a feeling it will be probably after Hometown. Josh seems like he's not going to just throw those words out there unless he's 100% sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Piper61 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I'm going to be honest I expected Josh to tell her be was falling for her firsf but it looks like he'll be the last one. Also in next week preview she say's "she doesn't know how he feels" this is interesting.

Yes Josh told her that he wants that the next time he says "i love you" he wants to be sure and it to be the last one, so this will make Andi nervous waiting for him to say it considering the other have already done it rofl And if she's waiting it the most from Josh and he's holding it back, it'll be frustrating for her for sure laugh out loud but when he says it it'll be worth it imo.
 :yes:   I think that is exactly what Andi means when she says she doesn't know how he feels. It's not about 'like" at this point, it's about whether or not the person will fall in love.  Once Josh expresses that he's in love with her she better believe it.

Pookie is thinking: "Everybody is saying it. why can he? i KNEW IT, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUElolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Well well looks like they seem pretty comfortable with each other to me. A producer posted this on their IG along with other photos from the episode.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 92732412

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:09 pm

I'm sure josh will make Andi work a little for her ily and she'll spend a long time freaking out over it. Eventually he'll tell her and she'll choose him.

eta: never thought we'd see Andi on a guy's lap!! Josh has performed a personality transplant with love and care in about 2 weeks.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Steel2009 wrote:So, I washed the JODI/JANDI 1on1 date 5 times so far (DON"T JUDGE!! :yes:  giggling )

The only thing that bothered me last night was the preview for next week where she is grilling him again.

Part of me thinks she's messing with him.  Remember on the boat he asked her what is she good at that he can't beat her...and she says MIND GAMES?? Any other theories?
That bothered me too! But I think part of their relationship is just that joking, funny side that was on display on the first night. There's a little bit of a game going on here but I'm sure Josh will call her out on if he's not cool with it.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I'm going to be honest I expected Josh to tell her be was falling for her firsf but it looks like he'll be the last one. Also in next week preview she say's "she doesn't know how he feels" this is interesting.

Yes Josh told her that he wants that the next time he says "i love you" he wants to be sure and it to be the last one, so this will make Andi nervous waiting for him to say it considering the other have already done it rofl And if she's waiting it the most from Josh and he's holding it back, it'll be frustrating for her for sure laugh out loud but when he says it it'll be worth it imo.
 :yes:   I think that is exactly what Andi means when she says she doesn't know how he feels. It's not about 'like" at this point, it's about whether or not the person will fall in love.  Once Josh expresses that he's in love with her she better believe it.

Not only that, Once he say ILY, she also knows he'll propose.  
Exactly!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:17 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Well well looks like they seem pretty comfortable with each other to me. A producer posted this on their IG along with other photos from the episode.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 92732412
I don't do Instagram, can you post the others, pretty please?  Praying  Their 1on1 date seemed so short to me, did it seem that way to anyone else??
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Yes I think they edited the date a lot because of course they had to keep up with the drama plus there was probably so much chemistry between the two of them it would be obvious who her f1 is
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Piper61 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well well looks like they seem pretty comfortable with each other to me. A producer posted this on their IG along with other photos from the episode.

I don't do Instagram, can you post the others, pretty please?  Praying   Their 1on1 date seemed so short to me, did it seem that way to anyone else??  

This date was so short, it makes me wonder why? I realized that since he is the spoiler F1, we are not going to see much. So, just follow the story line and it will unfold.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:23 pm

I thought it was short too. I had to ffwds the Andrew and Marquel drama because I thought it took up too much Jodi date time.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 pm

timfan wrote:Yes I think they edited the date a lot because of course they had to keep up with the drama plus there was probably so much chemistry between the two of them it would be obvious who her f1 is
ITA. I mean, just look at the picture the producer posted, they are so totally natural and comfortable looking with her legs across his lap.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines