SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 pm

timfan wrote:Yes I think they edited the date a lot because of course they had to keep up with the drama plus there was probably so much chemistry between the two of them it would be obvious who her f1 is

Yes!! It was annoying how they kept interrupting the date to show the marquel/andrew Drama that has not impact on anything

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Piper61 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well well looks like they seem pretty comfortable with each other to me. A producer posted this on their IG along with other photos from the episode.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 92732412
I don't do Instagram, can you post the others, pretty please?  Praying   Their 1on1 date seemed so short to me, did it seem that way to anyone else??  
there wasn't anymore of Josh and Andi I meant pics from the group date and scenery.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 pm

Also to add on you can that they weren't filming as they were casually talking to producers on the other side. Even off camera they have so much chemistry wow  giggling 

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Bringing over the Lyrics that Cinde posted on another Thread. Loved that she asked him to listen to the lyrics!!

cindebugg wrote:
Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:33 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well well looks like they seem pretty comfortable with each other to me. A producer posted this on their IG along with other photos from the episode.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 92732412
I don't do Instagram, can you post the others, pretty please?  Praying   Their 1on1 date seemed so short to me, did it seem that way to anyone else??  
there wasn't anymore of Josh and Andi I meant pics from the group date and scenery.
I see. Thanks!  Smiley 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Bringing over the Lyrics that Cinde posted on another Thread.  Loved that she asked him to listen to the lyrics!!

cindebugg wrote:
Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

This is exactly how she feels in her heart. "But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh . This is the love story- the theme Too good to be true"
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:So, I washed the JODI/JANDI 1on1 date 5 times so far (DON"T JUDGE!! :yes:  giggling )

The only thing that bothered me last night was the preview for next week where she is grilling him again.

Part of me thinks she's messing with him.  Remember on the boat he asked her what is she good at that he can't beat her...and she says MIND GAMES?? Any other theories?
That bothered me too! But I think part of their relationship is just that joking, funny side that was on display on the first night. There's a little bit of a game going on here but I'm sure Josh will call her out on if he's not cool with it.

Thanks! I really hope so..

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 pm

^^ I love that song now laugh out loud

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Poor Josh has to work hard to prove he's not a dbag player sad it's interesting because in her people blog she said she told him that her walls are starting to come down but it looks like the edit is trying to fool us and run with the theme of "is it too good to be true?"

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog · Jun 11
'Don't think of the things you didn't get after praying. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without asking.' #Thankful#Blessed

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog · 58m
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. -Epictetus #BeAlwaysGrateful

Any thoughts on why Josh is tweeting along this vein??
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Idk! Good question.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:01 pm

^^My take, depends to whom this message applies to:

If to himself, he is negating a tweet he posted about being thankful for being given the things he asked for - that's right after the FRC, I believe. If so, and he is F1 are they on the rocks?  Or is he spoiling the spoiler - he's not really F1?

Can also be an encouraging message for the F2 or all his brethren in the last season who didn't end up with Andi.  But that would be rubbing it in tho, and I don't think he would do that.  Other thoughts?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines