SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 am

Those nose kisses were so cute and very intimate. I think Andi is seeing that there is that mental/soul connection there. It certainly seems like they're getting stronger in that regard.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:18 am

Luvvy wrote:Those nose kisses were so cute and very intimate. I think Andi is seeing that there is that mental/soul connection there. It certainly seems like they're getting stronger in that regard.

The nose kisses are great!

Josh really seems to be all in for her. He is dead on serious about her. I wonder if he went on the show specifically because it was her. I get the impression that he did, but has that ever been confirmed?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:45 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Those nose kisses were so cute and very intimate. I think Andi is seeing that there is that mental/soul connection there. It certainly seems like they're getting stronger in that regard.

The nose kisses are great!

Josh really seems to be all in for her.  He is dead on serious about her.  I wonder if he went on the show specifically because it was her.  I get the impression that he did, but has that ever been confirmed?

He said it on the first episode when he met her (got ot of the limo) Smiley
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 am

I watched the date again did anybody notice when they were on the boat sitting down and just before she kissed his cheek she called him baby which I don't think she said to anyone else
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:07 am

Jolena wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Bringing over the Lyrics that Cinde posted on another Thread.  Loved that she asked him to listen to the lyrics!!

Maybe Sophie will make one.. Praying  Praying 

Sophie that would be awesome. Looking forward to one of those.  :yes: 

Not sure it will be possible... as he was on the show, is he probably under contract with Warner... and their music is limited outside the US on YouTube!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:09 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Judiful wrote:I wish I knew how to make a video slide show..but I don't !  I have the most perfect song in my head for Jandi ...."Close Your Eyes" by Michael Buble'...It's so soft and romantic...and the lyrics make me think of them...I would bring you a link from youtube,  but my tablet isn't cooperating today....anyway its just a suggestion for a song if anybody is interested in making a video..If nothing else give it a listen if you haven't heard it before.  I wish I wasn't so technologically challanged or it would be done last night .... scratch  scratch 

Judi, Here is the video, it is beautiful. May be Sophiette can make it.

Now Buble i can do! Smiley Will keep it in mind but I will be in France on Vaca from july 21st for 3 weeks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 am

sophienette wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Judiful wrote:I wish I knew how to make a video slide show..but I don't !  I have the most perfect song in my head for Jandi ...."Close Your Eyes" by Michael Buble'...It's so soft and romantic...and the lyrics make me think of them...I would bring you a link from youtube,  but my tablet isn't cooperating today....anyway its just a suggestion for a song if anybody is interested in making a video..If nothing else give it a listen if you haven't heard it before.  I wish I wasn't so technologically challanged or it would be done last night .... scratch  scratch 

Judi, Here is the video, it is beautiful. May be Sophiette can make it.

Now Buble i can do! Smiley Will keep it in mind but I will be in France on Vaca from july 21st for 3 weeks!!
Thank you Sophie ..you are the best. BTW..The latest video you did for Andi is wonderful. You captured her so nice !! She's a beautiful lady !! bowdown 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 am

tyvm 

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 am

timfan wrote:I watched the date again did anybody notice when they were on the boat sitting down and just before she kissed his cheek she called him baby which I don't think she said to anyone else
Yes, we heard that!  :yes: :yes: If she has called any else that they haven't shown it.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Old- (From Momma Murray to Aaron and Josh): Cute giggling  giggling  giggling 

http://instagram.com/p/bm1JWqM24D/

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Old- (From Momma Murray to Aaron and Josh):  Cute giggling  giggling  giggling 

http://instagram.com/p/bm1JWqM24D/
Too funny.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Love it. So funny...and I can see her meaning every single point!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines