SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Old- (From Momma Murray to Aaron and Josh):  Cute giggling  giggling  giggling 

http://instagram.com/p/bm1JWqM24D/
Too funny.  

Seriously? Then she should change her twitter name from mommamurray to mommabear!  cantstopl 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Old- (From Momma Murray to Aaron and Josh):  Cute giggling  giggling  giggling 

Too funny.  

Seriously?  Then she should change her twitter name from mommamurray to mommabear!  cantstopl 

I have a 7 year old son and this is how I will feel. Something about that mother_son relationship! ...and the funny thing is I am a momma murray too. :cutesmile!: 

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:45 pm

:cutesmile!: 
Love this ! I have 3 sons so i know exactly how mama Murray feels !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Good Article!! Momoftrips posted this on another Thread.

momoftrips wrote:
Chiefs QB Murray Roots on Bro on 'Bachelorette'

While his buddies were bunking down to watch Jack Bauer on "24," or cruising through channels in search of a game, Aaron Murray was settling in for another episode of "The Bachelorette."

Yep, ABC's reality dating show is must-see TV for the Chiefs' rookie quarterback.

Don't judge. Murray isn't your everyday fan. He has a rooting interest in bachelorette Andi Dorfman's much-publicized pursuit of love because his brother, former minor league baseball player Josh Murray, is one of the eight beaus still in the mix.

"It's all craziness, but a lot of fun," Aaron Murray told The Associated Press, one day after his brother received another rose to stay on the show. "Monday nights are crazy, my phone is blowing up with friends and family talking about what he's doing.

"And I always give him a hard time," Aaron added. "There was a time where he was stuttering on the TV, and I was like, 'Josh, c'mon man, I didn't teach you that.'"

The younger of the brothers, Aaron is no stranger to the spotlight. The former Georgia star finished his college career holding SEC records for completions, yards passing, touchdown passes and total offense, parlaying all that success into a shot to play for the Chiefs.

But now he's sweating through a series of sweltering practices, all in relative obscurity, and then tuning in at night to see his brother singing with Boyz II Men, or playing a pickup basketball game with WNBA players, or traipsing around Marseille, France, on a romantic one-on-one date.

That happened on the most recent episode Monday night, when Murray and Dorfman — an attorney from Atlanta — sailed in the Mediterranean and spent a cozy dinner at Palais Longchamp.

"It's just been funny," Aaron said, when asked to separate the fact from fiction. "The show is true. He hasn't dated for like, six years, so to see him googly over a girl is funny to watch."

Like his younger brother, Josh grew up playing sports. But it was baseball that turned out to be his first love. He was chosen out of high school by the Milwaukee Brewers in the second round of the 2002 draft, but fizzled out after several years in the minor leagues. He later enrolled at Georgia and spent two seasons playing safety while Aaron was becoming the star quarterback.

And while "The Bachelorette" keeps listing Josh's career as "former pro baseball player," his brother just laughed at the suggestion that it must be code for "unemployed."

"He's a financial adviser now," Aaron said. "I don't know why they heck they want the whole athlete thing. I think because they're playing off the kind of guy she's dated before."

Aaron isn't the only Chiefs player keeping tabs on the "The Bachelorette," either. Second-year safety Sanders Commings was a teammate of both Murray brothers at Georgia. Asked how the younger Murray would fare on the show, Commings broke into a grin.

"Probably just as good as Josh," he replied. "They're just about the same person."

The younger Murray is careful to avoid spilling any secrets. Along with the rest of his family, he was required to sign an extensive contract barring him from revealing too much.

How much trouble would he get into for violating it?

"A lot," he said. "About 5 million dollars' worth of troubles."

The truth is while Aaron may know how far his brother goes on the show, most of what transpires he is seeing for the first time. Josh had no cell phone access during filming, and the producers did their best to limit the amount of contact the gentlemen have with the outside world.

"It's all new for me," he said. "What I'm watching is what everyone else is watching."

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-qb-murray-roots-bro-bachelorette-24193647

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Hilarious. Well now her SM posting is even more of a clue, or no? She would be so "salty" and mad right? At least based on this. God bless you mommamurray

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Found this part very interesting...He's probably thinking what we're all thinking. Can they show them talking about something other than his sports background? And this kid is a QB! giggling 

Steel2009 wrote:Good Article!!  Momoftrips posted this on another Thread.

momoftrips wrote:

And while "The Bachelorette" keeps listing Josh's career as "former pro baseball player," his brother just laughed at the suggestion that it must be code for "unemployed."

"He's a financial adviser now," Aaron said. "I don't know why they heck they want the whole athlete thing. I think because they're playing off the kind of guy she's dated before."

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-qb-murray-roots-bro-bachelorette-24193647
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:46 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Found this part very interesting...He's probably thinking what we're all thinking. Can they show them talking about something other than his sports background? And this kid is a QB! giggling 

Steel2009 wrote:Good Article!!  Momoftrips posted this on another Thread.

momoftrips wrote:

I agree with Aaron. He is no longer an athlete!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Bro sounds cool. I see Andi fitting in perfectly with that family. And they're going to be even- 2 girls/ 2 boys. Mamma Murray must be on cloud kazillion.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:54 pm

If he is an entry level financial planner--they are a dime a dozen. There are grades of financial advisors and he is basically still starting out. 
So perhaps the moniker of baseball player has more panache.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:47 pm

I love me some momma Murray!  giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If he is an entry level financial planner--they are a dime a dozen. There are grades of financial advisors and he is basically still starting out. 

But Kasha, he had a $875,000 contract when he signed the baseball contract. He probably invested well, just recently he traded in his muscle car for an Audi A7, the kind of car most people can only dream of. I guess he's doing quite well financially.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:If he is an entry level financial planner--they are a dime a dozen. There are grades of financial advisors and he is basically still starting out. 

But Kasha,  he had a $875,000 contract when he signed the baseball contract.  He probably invested well, just recently he traded in his muscle car for an Audi A7, the kind of car most people can only dream of.  I guess he's doing quite well financially.

I thought it was $850,000 signing bonus in addition to whatever his contract was for.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines