SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:15 pm

nannymargie wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufT94_d4cNM&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow

i wonder if this deleted scene happened before or after Eric saga?

im leaning more to before, since after that we know Andi directly proceed to the RC. Anyone?

I say it's before she had her talk with Eric.  Because after she cancelled everything until the rc.

:yes:  i would think so too...Thanks NM  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 pm

nannymargie wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufT94_d4cNM&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow

i wonder if this deleted scene happened before or after Eric saga?

im leaning more to before, since after that we know Andi directly proceed to the RC. Anyone?

I say it's before she had her talk with Eric.  Because after she cancelled everything until the rc.

I think so too. I believe Nick is the only one who had a private conversation with her between Eric's leaving and the RC

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:39 pm

She didnt seem all lovey dovey with him.I mean she sitting there not been touching him and just leaned in for a kiss..and still didn't make contact with him..Yes she did kiss him and say it's two kisses this week..But not her usual self.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:26 am

Hotmomma wrote:She didnt seem all lovey dovey with him.I mean she sitting there not been touching him and just leaned in for a kiss..and still didn't make contact with him..Yes she did kiss him and say it's two kisses this week..But not her usual self.JMO
So you think she's already pulling away from him? Could it be because she found who she wants in the others that she's had dates with??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:She didnt seem all lovey dovey with him.I mean she sitting there not been touching him and just leaned in for a kiss..and still didn't make contact with him..Yes she did kiss him and say it's two kisses this week..But not her usual self.JMO
So you think she's already pulling away from him?  Could it be because she found who she wants in the others that she's had dates with??

Not a chance of that happening.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:58 am

nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
So you think she's already pulling away from him?  Could it be because she found who she wants in the others that she's had dates with??

Right. Certainly not before it has really begun preceding their first 1 on 1 date. And that is finally here! Thank goodness there is World Cup soccer on the radio to follow at work to help pass time.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:00 am

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Right. Certainly not before it has really begun preceding their first 1 on 1 date.  And that is finally here! Thank goodness there is World Cup soccer on the radio to follow at work to help pass time.

Piper, it's going to be a long day......But we can at least keep rewatching their date till next week.  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:05 am

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Right. Certainly not before it has really begun preceding their first 1 on 1 date.  And that is finally here! Thank goodness there is World Cup soccer on the radio to follow at work to help pass time.

Ssssstop it, y'all.

Well... the TV actress did tell the guys if any of them thought she had a poker face, they should just leave. She axed Tasos because "I didn't want to lead him on" (ha ha!).
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:10 am

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Piper, it's going to be a long day......But we can at least keep rewatching their date till next week.  giggling 
You can say that again, NM!  I am sure I will have their date memorized by next week.  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 am

"I was so wrong."

I'm still wondering about Andi saying this is the season preview. It could be nothing much but it could also be a clue. I also keep thinking there's some reason we're not getting FD previews like every other season.

"There's something that's not right about the way I feel right now"
This is something else we heard in the preview.

On the face of it we're getting all indications that Josh is f1. Maybe too many for my liking. We have Nick giving out the spoiler that makes it appear that he & Josh are the f2 and he was rejected so therefore Josh must be the f1. He wouldn't know if anyone else appears at the FRC so maybe there is someone other than Josh. Perhaps this will be another Reid only Andi says yes. Could it be Marcus or Chris?  no idea  Honestly I have no problem if Josh is the f1 and I don't really see Andi with Chris but there's something wonky about this season.

If you want to watch again Dreamer has it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 am

albean99 wrote:
"I was so wrong."

I'm still wondering about Andi saying this is the season preview. It could be nothing much but it could also be a clue. I also keep thinking there's some reason we're not getting FD previews like every other season.

"There's something that's not right about the way I feel right now"
This is something else we heard in the preview.

On the face of it we're getting all indications that Josh is f1. Maybe too many for my liking. We have Nick giving out the spoiler that makes it appear that he & Josh are the f2 and he was rejected so therefore Josh must be the f1. He wouldn't know if anyone else appears at the FRC so maybe there is someone other than Josh. Perhaps this will be another Reid only Andi says yes. Could it be Marcus or Chris?  no idea  Honestly I have no problem if Josh is the f1 and I don't really see Andi with Chris but there's something wonky about this season.

If you want to watch again Dreamer has it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg

Adding to the unclaimed lines:
Andi - "This is not a fairytale"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:00 am

Interesting thoughts. Could Andi have run after Nick after he returned (and talked about her possibly changing her mind) ?

Which location did that scene take place ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom