SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
bilolo wrote:Did you read what i wrote ? my question was if we believe it then what does it mean ?
In my books the probability of Chris being F1 would be zero to none.

Wanting to actually respond to Bilolo though I agree with RR completely..........

Not aunties_love but if we believe RS then it means that Chris did not get a second 1on1 date.

Which for an F3 AND someone who got a date in the first dating episode is strange, strange strange. So perhaps he is not F3 at all.

I will believe that Josh got that second 1o1 date particular  if he is F1.  :yes: . We have no SC evidence for this, YET.

Do we have a similar case (if Chris did not get a 2nd 1 on 1) of the past final 1s ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:53 pm

pander - glad to have someone thinking the same way. jinx laugh out loud.

There is no proof at all that Chris was in the F3. N

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:55 pm

pander3575 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
bilolo wrote:Did you read what i wrote ? my question was if we believe it then what does it mean ?

Wanting to actually respond to Bilolo though I agree with RR completely..........

Not aunties_love but if we believe RS then it means that Chris did not get a second 1on1 date.

Which for an F3 AND someone who got a date in the first dating episode is strange, strange strange. So perhaps he is not F3 at all.

I will believe that Josh got that second 1o1 date particular  if he is F1.  :yes: . We have no SC evidence for this, YET.

We do have a SC of Andi and Chris kissing in a field (on his HTD?). So I  imagine that he did make it to F3. And if Josh and Marcus had the last two 1-on-1 dates then it's anyone's guess who of the remaining was eliminated.
How do we know he made it by sc to F3?  He could have been F4 and let go after HTD.  

You're right, he could have been eliminated at HTD ...
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:pander - glad to have someone thinking the same way. jinx laugh out loud.

So we're only sure of the final 4 nothing else ?
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:57 pm

bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Do we have a similar case (if Chris did not get a 2nd 1 on 1) of the past final 1s ?

I can't remember.

In these longer seasons Catherine had just one 1o1 prior to HTs but hers was very late in the season to start with.

Most F2s and F1s F3s got a second 1on1 date. In fact some F4s got a second 1on1 date also.

Someone did a chart I think of this pattern somewhere.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:02 pm

bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:pander - glad to have someone thinking the same way. jinx laugh out loud.

I would say yes. Just the F4 via SC and photographs of HTDs.

Now there was a sighting in DR identifying a dark haired guy, possibly Josh so that could put him in the F3.

And the video of Nick on the plane on the 11th and the (UNPROVEN DATE) of Josh at some airport on the 12th could indicate that they were part of the F3 also.

Nothing on Marcus or Chris though. If you want to admit more circumstantial evidence into the decision (Lawyer terms for our lead Andi laugh out loud) you can believe RS and all his proof provided into the mix also.
Oh and take a look at Marcus' instagram. It may or may not be interesting......remains to be seen.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Wouldn't it be a riot if Marcus and Chris were the F2??  rotfl 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wouldn't it be a riot if Marcus and Chris were the F2??  rotfl 
omg would be so funny rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:38 pm

bilolo wrote:

This is true..we have ZERO proof of anyone past HTD?.

Now we have nick returning Sat 10th Josh Sunday 11th.but who knows what that means? I would say in the F3.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
bilolo wrote:

This is true..we have ZERO proof of anyone past HTD?.

Now we have nick returning Sat 10th Josh Sunday 11th.but who knows what that means? I would say in the F3.

For everyone being so determined that we know the order and even the F1 for sure, we sure don't have much proof of anything. Suspect 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufT94_d4cNM&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow

i wonder if this deleted scene happened before or after Eric saga?

im leaning more to before, since after that we know Andi directly proceed to the RC. Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufT94_d4cNM&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow

i wonder if this deleted scene happened before or after Eric saga?

im leaning more to before, since after that we know Andi directly proceed to the RC. Anyone?

I say it's before she had her talk with Eric. Because after she cancelled everything until the rc.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom